Sheet Glass is a kind of ultra thin glass, whose thickness is less than 3mm.
1. good planeness
2. little tolerance on thickness
3. excellent quality
Sheet Glass is mainly used in picture frames, mirrors, windows, building, arts and crafts, instruments, etc.
- Q:I want to ask, if the home is already hollow glass, that still need to foil it?
- Insulating glass insulation effect is very good, but insulation, UV effect is not good. If a glass film is attached to the inner glass, the heat insulation effect is more marked, and the harmful ultraviolet ray can be effectively separated from the 99%, and the glass can be prevented from splashing after breaking.
- Q:How is glass made? What material is it made of?.
- Bulletproof glass is the most important indicator of bullet proof ability. The target of bullet proof ability is measured from two aspects. On the one hand, it is the ability of security protection; on the other hand, it is the kill ability of the protective guns.
- Q:What's good with a cup?
- Your DIY mug! Can make their own mug, this is the house of aesthetics has been advocating the bean Home Furnishing DIY home renovation! Don't ask me what paint is on it. Haha!
- Q:What is the glass DV board made of?.
- The glass DV plate is made of glass and consists of two or more glass laminated glass.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass glue?
- The common glass glue equipment are as follows: 1.JMSFYF stainless steel reactor series production 2.JMSNHZ series of glass glue silicone kneading machine series 3.JMSXJB planetary mixer series 4.JMSQLF series 5.JMSDLH series strong dispersion mixer hybrid machine series mainly plastic equipment.
- Q:What's the connection between tempered glass and float glass?
- Tempered glass will float glass cutting, grinding, drilling, backward tempering furnace heating to glass softening point, rapid and uniform cooling, change the compressive stress of glass, a mechanical properties of good glass products
- Q:What is the glass industry?
- The glass belongs to the chemical industry, glass production process mainly includes: raw material processed. The massive raw materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar) grinding, wet material drying, iron containing raw materials for iron removal treatment, in order to ensure the quality of glass batch preparation. 2. The melting of glass batch. High temperature in the furnace or crucible kiln (1550~1600) heating, so as to form uniform, no bubbles, and meet the requirements of molding liquid glass.
- Q:What are the aluminum films used in glass processing enterprises?
- The raw materials of various raw materials products mainly refers to the business entities and in the production process by the process to change its form or nature and main materials, auxiliary materials, fuel, spare parts for repair (spare parts), packaging materials, semi-finished product outsourcing (outsourcing) etc.. The aluminum film in question is one of the main materials used in glass processing.
- Q:The benefits of natural thin wood planks
- Sheet classification: according to material classification can be divided into solid wood board, artificial board two major categories;(two) according to the classification of formation can be divided into solid board, plywood, fiberboard, decorative panels, fire panels, particleboard, core board, bamboo board, MDF, fine core board, finger board, melamine board, waterproof board, gypsum board, cement board, paint free plate, paint board, particleboard acrylic plate, etc..
- Q:What is glass made of?
- According to the designed material sheet, the raw materials are weighed and mixed evenly in a mixer. The main raw materials of glass are: quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, boric acid and so on.
We are the first special float glass factory in china while one of the world three borosilicate glass manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range