Security Fencing Razor Barbed Wire Fence with Factory Price
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Material: High quality low carbon steel wire,Stainless steel wire,Medium carbon steel wire(Galvanized,Plastic coated,Plastic sprayed)
Style:BTO or CBT
Bar Length and width:12--67mm
With beautiful and sharp blades and strong core wire,razor wire has the features of good deterrent effects,nice appearance,easy instrallation,economical and practical and other properties.
Razor barbed wire is widely used in apartment houses,organizations units,prison,frontier defense,military fields and other sites requiring severe fencing and security.
Single loop razor barbed wire(single coil)
NO. of loops
Standard cover length
Cross type razor barbed wire(double loops)
NO. of loops
Standard cover length
8-9M (3 clips)
9-10M (3 clips)
10-11M (3 clips)
8-10M (5 clips)
10-12M (5 clips)
11-13M (5 clips)
12-14M (5 clips)
13-15M (5 clips)
14-16M (5 clips)
- Q:I have an old house with old wiring. I have no colors to go by.
- consider a rewire , sounds overdue .
- Q:I have a set of pilot wi-200 strobe lights and they have three wires and i want to hook them up to a optx headlight strobe control module the wires are gray white and black can you tell me where to hook them
- I wouldn't try it. The gray, white, and black wires are the high voltage strobe wires. The control module changes the patterns before the voltage is increased. There is nothing you can do here.
- Q:im installing a JVC raido in my 1990 nissan maxima and cant figure out how to properly conect the wires
- the radio comes with a wiring harness the easiest way to do it would be go to a pepboys,bestbuy, or autozone and get a radio wiring harness for 1990 maxima. this way all u have to do is splice the colored wires that match the same colored wires from the radio harness. once that`s done all u have to do it plug in back of radio and the car harness. the car harness will run u bought 18.00 but its worth it to do the job right
- Q:I know that most wire is copper, however, I found this wire that is silver in color. So that got me to thinking, what other metals are used in wire, and, are they all non-magnetic?
- It was made of tin and copper alloy. Outside coated with silver color tin to prevent rusty. This alloy is non magnetic. Other type wire or special cable were made with strand steel + copper like high voltage power line. Or like TV cable uses aluminum jacket shield copper coaxial cable.
- Q:i need to know which wire is which in a 1999 dodge stratus for the cars stereo
- Here okorder /
- Q:Some states allow the use of aluminum wire in houses in place of copper. If you wanted the resistance of your aluminum wire to be the same as that of copper, would the aluminum wire have to have a greater diameter than, smaller diameter than, of the same diameter as the copper wire? Calculate the thickness ratio of aluminum to that of copper.
- Are you using 12 volt batteries to do this..?
- Q:What does insulated wire do?How does it differ from regular wire used on breadboards?
- Insulated wire is .... insulated. That is, it has a layer of plastic or rubber around it so that there is no exposed metal (except at the ends) and thus minimizes the shock hazard, and also helps prevent accidental shorts between wires. Non insulated wire is bare, it has no insulation, it's just a thin copper bar. You can use either on breadboards, so I don't know what you mean by regular wire. .
- Q:i have a purple wire i have no clue what it goes to, i have a dark blue/brown wire i dont know what it goes to and want to make sure the i just cap off the orange wire…Can someone please help me-it is draining my battery
- The limited Information you provided makes it difficult but I am going to assume that you are/have put in an aftermarket stereo. The purple (violet with yellow stripe) wire goes to the PCI bus and is not used with aftermarket radios. Cap it. The orange wire is to dim the radio display when the headlights are on. Optional but not required. Cap it. The dark blue with brown stripe is not in the wiring diagram for the radio. The right front speaker wires are Violet/Dark Green stripe and Dark Blue/Red stripe. If your battery is draining then make sure the Red/White stripe wire is connected to switched power and the Pink wire is hot all the time. If reversed the battery will be drained.
- Q:Does anyone know what color the amp sensor wire is on a 2005 EX?
- DIRECTWIRE? WIRING INFORMATION - KIA / SORENTO / 2005 / Audio Radio 12v green + Radio Groundblack - Radio Ignition green/orange + Radio Illumination red/black + Factory Amp Turn-on Power Antenna N/A LF Speaker +/-brown - black +,- radio harness or amp under driv seat RF Speaker +/- green/orange - blue/orange +,- radio harness or amp under driv seat LR Speaker +/- green - blue +,- radio harness or amp under driv seat RR Speaker +/- blue - yellow +,- radio harness or amp under driv seat Sorry this doesn't list the Amp turn on wire, but now you know a buch of wires that it is not!! Good luck...if you test with a voltmeter, the amp turn on wire should not have 12v in any key position. MikeC
- Q:i hav a 2000 explorer and just got a new head unit and bought a wiring harness to hook it up. on the wiring harness that's supposed to be plugged in to the truck there are 2 illumination wires, 1 of them is the illumination ground .Out of my new stereo there is only the illumination wire not an illumination ground wire. where do I put the illumination ground ? also i have 2 ground wires coming from my new deck 1 is 12v ground and the other is a chassis ground can i just hook them together?
- workin for best answer 2000 Ford Explorer Car Stereo Radio Wiring Diagram. Car Radio Constant 12V+ Wire: Light Green goes to your yellow deck wire Car Radio Switched 12V+ Wire: Yellow/Black goes to your red deck wire Car Radio Ground Wire: Black goes to your black ground wire Car Radio Illumination Wire: Light Blue/Red goes to your illumination wire Car Radio Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Radio Antenna Trigger Wire: Blue Car Radio Amp Trigger Wire: N/A if u have a amp this goes to your blue remote wire Front Speakers Size: 5″ x 7″ Front Speakers Location: Doors Left Front Speaker Wire (+): Orange/Light Green Left Front Speaker Wire (-): Light Blue/White Right Front Speaker Wire (+): Dark Green/Orange Right Front Speaker Wire (-): White/Light Green Rear Speakers Size: 5″ x 7″ Rear Speakers Location: Rear Door Left Rear Speaker Wire (+): Gray/Light Blue Left Rear Speaker Wire (-): Tan/Yellow Right Rear Speaker Wire (+): Orange/Red Right Rear Speaker Wire (-): Brown/Pink hope this helps
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like