1.ASTM A106/A53 GR.B
Seamless steel pipe
(1) Standard: GB8163, ASTM A106/A53/API 5L
(2) Material: 10#, 20#, 16Mn, A106Gr.A/B/C,
(3)Specification: O.D: 21.3mm-711.2 mm
(4) W.T: 2.11mm-59.54mm
Technical Parameters of Seamless Steel Pipe
A53: Chemical components and mechanical property
|Chemical components||Mechanical property|
A106: Chemical components and mechanical property
|Stan-dard ||Trade mark ||Chemical components ||Mechanical property |
| C||Si||Mn||P,S|| Cu|| Ni|| Mo|| Cr|| V||Tensile Strength |
|B || ≤0.30|| ≥0.10||0.29-1.06 ||≤0.035 ||≤0.40 || ≤0.40||≤0.15 ||≤0.40 ||≤0.08 ||≥415 ||≥240||≥30 |
| C||≤0.35 || ≥0.10|| 0.29-1.06||≤0.035 ||≤0.40 ||≤0.40 ||≤0.15 || ≤0.40||≤0.08 ||≥485 ||≥275 ||≥30 |
PSL 1: Chemical components and mechanical property
|Class and Sort||Chemical components||Mechanical property|
|C(Max)||Mn(Max)||P(Max)||S(Max)||Tensile Strength(Min)||Yield Strength(Min)|
Our catalog of Seamless steel pipe
The seamless steal pipes
features resistance to
high pressure, high/low temperature
and corrosion and is used in
the industries of petroleum, chemical
engineering and. Electric power
as well as boiler
ASTM A 106-99DIN17175-79
seamless steel pipefar high-pressure boiler
Boiler pipes for refinery,
seamless steel pipes for pipeline
equipment and pipe line
Low and medium-
pressure boiled pipe
Over-heat pipe for low
and medium pressure boiler,
boiling water pipe, locomotive
smoke pipe(big and small)
|Fluid pipe||20, Q345||GB/T8163-1999||8-630*1.0-40||Fluid feeding|
20, Q345 10,
|GB/T8162-1999||6-1020*1.5-100||For common structure|
Carrying gas, water or oil
in the industries of
petroleum and natural gas
|27SiMn||GB/T17396-1998||70-377*9-40||Hydraulic support and prop|
- Q:How to identify stainless steel pipe and steel pipe?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:How to establish a concrete-filled steel tubular column model in ANSYS?
- A two unit model or a composite unit model can be adoptedTwo units are constructed of steel tubes and concreteA composite unit may be either a fiber element or a section conversion attribute
- Q:Difference and application of seamless hot rolled pipe and cold drawn pipe in seamless steel tube
- The general production of hot-rolled seamless steel pipe in the automatic tube rolling mill. Solid billet after inspection and clearance of surface defects, cut into required length, in the tube hole end surface of centering, then sent to a heating furnace, in punch in punch. While continuing to rotate and advance, in the roll and immediate action, tube gradually form a cavity, called capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally after all the entire thickness, sizing machine sizing, achieve specifications. Using continuous pipe mill production of hot-rolled seamless steel tube is advanced.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing must be used or combined method of cold rolling. Usually in two roller mill, rolling ring groove tapered plug pipe in variable cross section circular slot and the composition. Drawing is usually in single or double 0.100T chain drawbench.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller die hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipe
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Its inside and outside diameter size can be accurate to less than 0.2mm, and it is widely used in the manufacture of precision machinery parts and engineering structure when the bending resistance and torsion strength are the same. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells, bearings and so on.
- Q:Does the seamless steel pipe need rust removal?
- Chemical and electrolytic methods are generally used for pickling treatment. The pipeline corrosion only uses chemical pickling, which can remove oxide, rust and old coating. Sometimes, it can be treated as sand blasting after rust removing. Two. Although chemical cleaning can make the surface reach a certain degree of cleanliness and roughness, but its anchor grain is shallow, and easy to pollute the environment.
- Q:Can seamless steel pipe and ordinary steel pipe be welded?
- Seamless steel tube branch and seamed two, seamed steel pipe welding is formed, all two can be welded together, if you do not allow the use of seam tube cannot connect.
- Q:What are the advantages of PVC pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- The steel plastic composite pipe is a product made of two different materials, steel and plastic, and the coefficient of linear expansion between them is quite different. The company is using a new plastic special plastic steel plastic composite pipe company and Nanjing University jointly developed, the polyethylene matrix, adding more than twenty kinds of new materials inside, greatly reduce the plastic coefficient of linear expansion, so as to ensure the steel and plastic composite materials in the reliability of the.
- Q:Is the PVC tube a plastic tube or a plastic tube?.
- Or polymer polymerized by radical polymerization under the action of light and heat. The vinyl chloride homopolymer and vinyl chloride copolymer are collectively referred to as vinyl chloride resins. The material is a non crystalline material. PVC materials often use stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, anti shock agents and other additives in practical use. Is not flammable, high strength, excellent resistance to climate variability and geometric stability. PVC has strong resistance to oxidizing agents, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be corroded by concentrated oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, and it is also not suitable for contact with aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- Attention should be paid to the zinc coating at the side of the groove before welding. It is OK to brush silver powder after welding. There is a lot of information about the welding of carbon steel and stainless steel. Just check it online.
- Q:Why can't stainless steel be put together with carbon steel tube?
- The bimetallic corrosion is terminated only when one of the three conditions is changed. Galvanic corrosion is related to the contact area of bimetal and the greater the contact area. Corrosion is less. The driving force of galvanic corrosion is the potential difference.[galvanic corrosion] refers to two or more than two kinds of electrode potential of metal in the corrosive medium, and contact with each other caused by electrochemical corrosion, also known as contact corrosion or double metal corrosion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range