Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of S Type anti-corrosive fiberglass centrifugal pump Description
The fiberglass centrifugal pump combines the motor and the pump components as a whole, relatively compact, easy to install with small power. It is mainly used in petrochemical, smelting, dyes, printing and dyeing, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, rare earth, fertilizer and other industries. The fiberglass centrifugal pump can transport slightly solid particles, not easy to crystallize. This pump is the essential ideal equipment for the corrosive media like some non-oxidation acid of not more than 100℃ (some acid temperature can reach 120℃).
2. Main Features of S Type anti-corrosive fiberglass centrifugal pump
•The products’ performance reaches the requirement of the trade standard JB/T8688-1998” plastic centrifugal pump”.
•Standardizing design, beautiful and dignified contour, reasonable and compact structure, universal parts and components, strong mutual changeableness.
•Optimum design of hydraulic model through Computer enables energy saving and high-efficiency
•Wetted components adopt phenolic fiberglass, through shaping under the conditions of high temperature and hot pressure, it has high strength and strong anti-corrosive performance.
•Axis sealing adopts Teflon mechanical sealing of outer-installing type with anti-strong corrosion and has extensively suitable scope with simple and reliable sealing.
•Single installation and convenient maintenance
3. S Type anti-corrosive fiberglass centrifugal pump image
4. S Type anti-corrosive fiberglass centrifugal pump Specification\
• The motor's revolving direction should be in conformity with the direction of pump's revolving direction pan. In order to protect pump from being damaged due to revolging in opposite direction, please first trial the revolving direction with hand to confrim the correct direction, then start the pump.
• Before starting, make the pump to be full of liquid; strictly forbid using concentrated acid.
• Don't allow pump idling without liquid, otherwise, the sealing end surface will be damaged due to dry friction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|