Structure: This hose consists of an inner tube layer, 1 wire braid reinforcement and synthetic rubber
Application: Apply to convey hydraulic fluid such as alcohol, hydraulic oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil,
emulsioin,hydrocarbon and so on.
- Q:What do you mean by "DN" on hydraulic hose?
- Hydraulic hose is mainly composed of liquid synthetic rubber, inner rubber layer, middle rubber layer, multi-layer reinforced layer and weather resistant synthetic rubber outer layer. The utility model is mainly used for hydraulic support and oil field development of a mine, and is suitable for engineering, construction, hoisting, transportation and automation hydraulic system to transport medium and water base fluid with certain pressure and temperature.
- Q:Can the spring hose joint be connected to the tap?
- Two treatment1 if Water Leakage can choose to replace the elbow elbow, the best selection of true Shide profiles or fittings2 if the ground is Water Leakage, nine in ten was a cause of the pipe in the ground before the hot melt glue of the elbow. Then have to ask the property or a professional plumber to weld.
- Q:Why can the air conditioning connection be made of copper tube? How about rubber tube and aluminium pipe? Please heroes pointing for the dishes.
- In fact, aluminum can, such as the refrigerator evaporator is aluminum, not only with the hose, the hardness is not enough in fact even the refrigerator either with brass or aluminum, for a long time or leakage, so you can not use the hose. The aluminum tube in the fridge is the easiest place to leak
- Q:How to remove hose odor?
- When rubber is peculiar, it can be scrubbed by hydrogen peroxide. After drying, the odor will disappear. Or with waste tea sent to rubber products, tea has the role of adsorption odor.
- Q:Flex rubber joint installation skills, what are the materials of rubber soft joint?
- Specification for installation of flexible rubber joints:Flexible rubber joints, piping construction, it is necessary to make it in a natural situation, not artificial products in the equipment, artificial deformation of the goods. When the pipeline medium for acid, oil, high temperature and other special information, should be higher than the pipe pressure, a gear of the joint.
- Q:What's the difference between a vulcanized rubber tube and an intake manifold?
- The inlet is the passage of air into the engine block, which leads to the cylinder. The valve is mainly composed of a channel designed on the cylinder head, and the inlet is controlled by an air inlet valve at the end of the air inlet
- Q:What should I pay attention to when rubber tube is in storage?
- Storage should be as follows: (1) should be stored in a ventilated and dry environment, the relative humidity of the air is 50% ~ 80%. (2) should be stored in non corrosive media, and away from the heat source, the temperature is about 5 degrees Celsius conditions. (3) packing should be kept as far as possible without box stacking.
- Q:How can I remove all the flavor on the rubber hose?
- After the hot water is directly boiled, wrap it directly with transparent glue
- Q:Is the rubber pipe joint installed in the middle of the pipe and pump to absorb the shock?
- Control the noise produced by parts of machinery, equipment, and equipment. The pump foundation of the new pump house should adopt heavy weight to prevent vibration from producing noise. Vibration isolation should be set up with rubber vibration isolating pads to reduce vibration noise. Each pump unit shall be provided with a foundation to prevent resonance. Use "soft" connection as far as possible in the suction pipe and pressure pipe of the pump. Periodic maintenance problems, such as packing leakage, equipment parts loose, serious wear and tear of equipment parts, mechanical vibration and so on, should be repaired in time, thereby reducing noise.
- Q:Plastic metal hose connector model specification, who knows?
- Package type plastic hose is many, the most common is the DPJ thread joint, DPN joint, DKJ card connector, DGJ self fixed joints, Glenn joints, fittings
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range