The hose consists of an inner tube of oil resistant synthetic rubber,two wire braided reinforcement,and an oil and weather resistant synthetic rubber cover. Working temperature from -40°C up to+100°C.
- Q:Difference and application of rubber joint and rubber expansion joint
- Because the material of rubber expansion joint is higher than the price of ordinary rubber, the price of rubber expansion joint is naturally higher than that of our common rubber joint. The so-called "one point price", "goods", the user in the choice of rubber expansion Festival at the same time, must be based on the use of media to select materials. High quality rubber expansion joints are usually made of butadiene styrene rubber, while SBR is the earliest synthetic rubber. Because it is developed with reference to natural rubber.
- Q:What about leakage of hose joint?
- First, the water source is cut off, then the male and female nuts which are connected with the compression joint are removed, and a plurality of threads are screwed on the thread to seal the rubberized fabric, and then the connector is re assembled.
- Q:Which is safer for stainless steel bellows and rubber tubes for gas pipelines?
- Stainless steel bellows, quick fitting joint, good strength. Hose connections are end face seals, greatly improving the reliability of the seal, and some gasket material using PTFE, and its life can be consistent with the tube body, can reduce the number of maintenance or replacement.
- Q:What are the types of hose connectors?
- Joint classification of common are: expansion joints, quick couplings, withhold joints, removable fittings, compression fittings, flared joint is in welded joints.
- Q:Laboratory condensate water pipe must use rubber tube, shall not use latex tube reasons
- Bending test: after bending the hose to a certain extent, measure the minimum outside diameter of the bending part and the ratio of the outside diameter before bending, the passing capacity of the steel ball and the bending force when the tube is pressurized.
- Q:How can the tightness of rubber tube and metal pipe joint be ensured?
- See how much your pipe diameter, diameter is around 10%, the metal pipe is inserted into the 2-3 rubber tube diameters, almost, don't worry, coupled with a hose clamp.
- Q:How to prevent leakage of rubber joint check valve?
- Through the internal and external pressure difference to achieve, without any power or manpower, and therefore to prevent backward flow is the best choice.
- Q:Rubber tube in the production process need to wrap cloth, in order to finalize the design, I want to know what cloth is winding cloth, what is the specification, please god!
- Widely used in rubber, special rubber, high pressure steel tube; the standard for mud suction hose, hose, hose winding wire; suitable for thick rubber rollers, rubber fender and some rubber expansion force; and the roller for thick water cloth curing wire reinforcement can not reach the the required hardness.
- Q:How about rubber transfusion hose?
- Then the outer layer of glue in the extruder, type coating, and then wrapped with lead or sulfide protective layer can be.
- Q:The basic buret is a rubber tube is inlaid with a glass bead to replace glass piston. Why this burets cannot be used to install Potassium Permanganate solution?
- The rubber tube can be Potassium Permanganate oxidation
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range