Structure: This hose consists of an inner tube layer, 1 wire braid reinforcement and synthetic rubber
Application: Apply to convey hydraulic fluid such as alcohol, hydraulic oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil,
emulsioin,hydrocarbon and so on.
- Q:Acid burette and burette why different structure
- The basic buret cannot use frosted glass, like a night can produce sodium silicate, lead glass cock is stuck and can not rotate. With smooth glass beads with rubber tube, you can play a sealing role, the use of a little skill, pinch the rubber tube, in the upper part of the glass bead force, resulting in a gap, let the liquid drop out. If pinch in the lower half, it will lead to the lower end of the glass tube bubble, the amount is not accurate. Burette after use must be washed with water.
- Q:Difference and application of rubber joint and rubber expansion joint
- Because the material of rubber expansion joint is higher than the price of ordinary rubber, the price of rubber expansion joint is naturally higher than that of our common rubber joint. The so-called "one point price", "goods", the user in the choice of rubber expansion Festival at the same time, must be based on the use of media to select materials. High quality rubber expansion joints are usually made of butadiene styrene rubber, while SBR is the earliest synthetic rubber. Because it is developed with reference to natural rubber.
- Q:SolidWorks how do you put rubber hose on the iron pipe?
- It is important to note that different materials are assigned to each other: metal and rubber. To produce engineering drawings that guide production, fill in the corresponding section lines on the cutaway surface.
- Q:How should we distinguish between the silicone hose and the rubber tube?
- Silicone hose is relatively soft, flexible, and looks better than other rubber tube gloss, color is mostly red, blue, translucent and other colors. Others, such as three yuan ethylene propylene and nitrile rubber hose, are basically black.
- Q:What are the types of hose connectors?
- In general, we'll sort it out first.It is divided into A/, B/, C/, D/, F/, G/, H/, K/A/ flat sealing type,Type B/ is a jacketed joint that matches the 24 degree C type,C/ points 24.60. and 74 degrees, and in turn with 24 degrees g, type and 74 degree g match,D/ is a spherical sealed typeF/ is a disc type jointG/ divided into 3 kinds, namely 24, 60, and 74 degrees, and the same degree of C matching seal,The H/ machined a sealing groove in the cone of 24 degrees g,K/ a quick change connector, it goes nuts, adopts the sealing method, the piston type to facilitate the replacement of Yucca Shaw, commonly used in coal mine which is commonly used to.
- Q:How to install the water hose and do you use the tape? Or direct installation?
- Installation of water hose, joint with PVC (or metal pipe) head, the end of the connector with 8 iron wire at least two tied, and tied together at the end of a piece of wire;
- Q:What are the materials used in rubber joints? What are their advantages?
- Material has ordinary natural rubber, three yuan ethylene propylene (EPDM), nitrile and so onTo choose a different material, it depends on what kind of medium to go
- Q:How to make a rubber tube requires flow
- Rubber pipes are made of high pressure rubber hose and low pressure rubber hose.Low pressure rubber hose is made of inner rubber, cloth, winding (cloth, winding layer number), outer rubber. High temperature processing and vulcanization.
- Q:My company does high-quality rubber tube, all of the core method, and why use EPDM to do the inner tube, it is difficult to take off the core, please point out! What's the reason?
- The core needs to be removed, and if it is too long, the mandrel can be divided into two sections and separated from the 2 sides
- Q:Does rubber hose drink from tap water? Is it poisonous?
- .PVC is actually a vinyl polymerization substance, whose material is a non crystalline material. PVC materials often use stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, anti shock agents and other additives in practical use. Is not flammable, high strength, excellent resistance to climate variability and geometric stability. PVC has strong resistance to oxidizing agents, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be corroded by concentrated oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, and it is also not suitable for contact with aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons. In addition, the terms person, vs, computer, abbreviated as PVC, and the PVC humanoid are often referred to as PVC.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range