The hose consists of an inner tube of oil resistant synthetic rubber,one wire braided reinforcement,and an oil and weather resistant synthetic rubber cover. Working temperature from -40°C up to+100°C.
- Q:The rubber is sheathed on the metal cylinder. How can it be connected?
- With the combination of metal rubber is coated with adhesive before production and rubber vulcanization shaping, you can use this temporary experiment 502 geliahao for glue or adhesive, but the disadvantages of this thing with winter is not strong, the metal surface must be clean
- Q:Is hot melt hose toxic and harmful?
- The heater adopts the U.S. and high temperature heating wire line, uniformly wound around the pipe wall, with thermal insulating properties and uniformity, good heat resistance, heat insulation material of high quality, ensure that the insulation performance of larynx.
- Q:The gas water heater uses metal pipes and rubber pipes
- Metal pipes are good. Rubber tubes are easy to fall off
- Q:The difference between the rubber pipe and PE pipe?
- Rubber tube, this product is a rubber tube products, with oil, acid, alkali, heat, pressure and other characteristics of the transmission and attract rubber hose. Most rubber tubes are non-toxic and environmentally friendly, but some of the higher demand oil and gas pipes add flame retardants to the rubber material. The flame retardants contain toxic and harmful substances which can have a slight effect on the human body and the atmosphere. Rubber tube and characteristics; physiological inertia, UV resistance, ozone resistance, resistance to high temperature (-80 to 300), high transparency, strong resilience, resistant to compression permanent deformation, oil resistance, impact resistance, acid and alkali resistance, wear resistance, flame resistance, voltage, conductive properties. Apply to supporting electrical appliances, electronics, furniture, equipment, toys, hardware, medical equipment, sporting goods, audio, lighting, machinery, automobiles, motorcycles, ships, aviation, and other fields.
- Q:M40 and M50, and then the hose is 2 "what does the box connection mean?"
- This should be called joints, hose connectors or joints or the traditional water tower.
- Q:Can high speed air flow through a rubber tube and produce static electricity?
- As a result of friction, high velocity flow of gas through the rubber pipes will produce static electricity.
- Q:The small hose attached to the grease gun is coarse or fine at the joint
- For sealing, according to the maze principle, the smaller the pitch, the number of threads, that is, the more layers, the better the sealing effect, not easy to leak oil, significantly better than the rental thread.
- Q:Diameter 127mm steel pipe, and diameter 127mm rubber hose how to connect?
- According to GB1187, the rubber tube with an inner diameter of 127 has the maximum working pressure of 0.7MPa. The internal diameter tolerance is 2, and the outer diameter of the steel pipe is 127. If the purchase is appropriate, it should be sheathed, but the pipe factory is always taking negative tolerances.
- Q:Are the bridges, bellows and rubber tubes drawn out or are they drawn only? And the bellows are tensioned with the steel strand?
- The bellows are buried inside the component and do not need to be pulled out. Through reinforcement, only pre-stressed, without tension bellows. When tensioning anchor is completed, grouting work is necessary.
- Q:Difference between non-standard rubber joint and national standard rubber joint
- GB and non standard. GB type rubber joint refers to the material selection and production in accordance with the relevant 02S404 or 02S312 standards of the Ministry of construction, and has strict requirements on flange thickness, flange thickness, diameter and thickness.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range