The hose consists of an inner tube of oil resistant synthetic rubber,one wire braided reinforcement,and an oil and weather resistant synthetic rubber cover. Working temperature from -40°C up to+100°C.
- Q:Acid burette and how to distinguish the basic buret
- Acid burette glass valve cock, the basic buret is latex tube with glass balls
- Q:SolidWorks how do you put rubber hose on the iron pipe?
- It is important to note that different materials are assigned to each other: metal and rubber. To produce engineering drawings that guide production, fill in the corresponding section lines on the cutaway surface.
- Q:The difference between silicone tube and PVC tube?
- Silicone hose is also a kind of rubber tube, resistant to oil and heat. Because of the different types of rubber rubber pipe has many applications, commonly used rubber tube material EPDM, CR, VMQ, FKM, IIR, ACM, AEM, common structure with single, double, multilayer, enhanced, non enhanced etc..Silicone hose is the biggest feature of resistance to temperature changes of -60 degrees to 250 degrees, but the cost is very expensive, PVC is often used as ordinary water pipes, temperature sensitive, cheap and delicious, suitable for general working environment, no requirement for hoses. Compression resistant silicone hose can also withstand pressure, PVC in general, depends on the wall thickness and caliber. These are the differences between the silicone tube and the PVC tube.
- Q:Carbon dioxide gas shielded welding torch wire feed hose joint, that steel wire can not be drawn out, how to solve it, with welding?
- Replaceable welding wire feeding tube wire feeding tube can be directly removed, if not directly pull out, it may be the welding current and wire melting welding in together, there may be a wire feeding tube after the corrosion resistance increases to pull out, encountered such a situation like a gun only;
- Q:How to identify the quality of rubber pipes for sewage treatment?
- A tubular rubber product used to transport gases, liquids, slurries, or granular material. It is composed of inner and outer rubber layer and skeleton layer. The material of skeleton layer can be made of cotton fiber, various synthetic fiber, carbon fiber or asbestos, steel wire and so on.
- Q:Classification of metal hoses
- The metal hose is an important connecting component in engineering technology. It is made up of corrugated flexible pipe, net sleeve and joint. In all kinds of gas and liquid pipeline system, length, temperature, position and angle compensation system as the compensation element, a sealing element and connecting element and damping element, used in various fields of aerospace, petrochemical, electronics, shipbuilding, mining machinery, textile, medical electronic energy construction etc.. The latest national standard for metal hose is the general specification for corrugated metal hose (GB/T14525-2010), which was implemented in October 1, 2011.
- Q:Three yuan ethylene propylene rubber hose, hydraulic oil and oil?
- First of all, three yuan ethylene propylene rubber is non-polar, oil is non-polar, as for hydraulic oil well, there are many kinds of polar hydraulic oil and non-polar hydraulic oil.
- Q:The small hose attached to the grease gun is coarse or fine at the joint
- The joint on the grease gun is made of fine thread. The characteristics of fine thread are small pitch, small spiral angle, good self-locking, and not easy to loosen.
- Q:Why should liquefied petroleum gas use strong rubber hose and liner?
- These gases on the rubber has a certain corrosion, swelling (not resistant to oil will speed up swelling), aging effect, liquefied petroleum, so choose rubber seal to consider oil resistance, corrosion resistance, swelling. Petroleum gas is corrosive to ordinary rubber pipes and gaskets and easy to cause air leakage. Therefore, it is necessary to use rubber pipes and gaskets with strong oil resistance.
- Q:How to prevent leakage of rubber joint check valve?
- As the valve body is particularly flexible, to ensure maximum resistance to back pressure at the same time to minimize water head, and some only one centimeter water head can be opened, so that the valve emissions and back resistance to achieve a perfect unity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range