Description of steel round bar:
Process:Hot rolled,cold drawn,forged,wrought
Festures of steel round bar:
Inspection: 100% UT test, mill test certificate, third party inspection such as SGS,BV etc.
Packing: In bundle, tied by steel straps, covered with protecting film. Use wooden box.
Specifications of steel round bar:
steel round bar
GB/T799,ASTM A29,A36,A108,A321,A575,BS970,DIN1652,JIS G4051
Standard 6m,9m,12m or as required.
T/T,L/C,Western Union,negotiable etc.
Steel round bar is widely used for all general fabrication and repairs in industrial maintenance, agricultural implements, transportation equipment, ornamental work
frame work, braces, supports, shafts,axels,etc.
Hot rolled Steel round bars have a slightly grain textured finish.
Images of steel round bar:
1. What is your package?
Packing situation: standard seaworthy packing or as customer required.
2. How long is the lead time?
Delivery time: 45 days after order confirmed.
3. What payment term do you accept?
Payment: T/T or L/C at sight.
- Q:How can a round steel weld on a flat steel plate be flat and qualified?
- If it is full weld, for strong, don't groove. There must be no problem with the welding. If you hit the groove, it will deform. When welding, you should do spot welding and diagonal welding. I think you should be able to understand this, but I don't know what you are using for it,
- Q:The difference between 304 stainless steel round bar and bright round bar
- Stainless steel rounds are not required on the surface. They may come with black leather. They may be pickling surfaces or cold drawn or polished surfaces;Stainless steel bright round steel refers to polished surface or cold drawn surface round steel.304 is the brand, and the surface quality has nothing to do with.
- Q:What kind of steel pipe is round steel?
- First of all, this is the two concept, round steel solid, hollow steel pipe; secondly, the round bar is divided into hot rolling, forging and cold drawn three. Generally seamless steel pipe can be divided into hot rolling (extrusion), cold rolling (pull), heat expansion of the basic types of steel pipe. Hope to be of help to you
- Q:Will the theoretical weight of thread steel and round steel be the same?
- The theoretical weight of threaded steel and round steel is the same. The middle part of the steel bar size ratio is small, the design time actually unit weight are the same, just screw steel crescent and transverse ribs prominent, resulting in heavy steel should be better than the illusion of formula is 0.00617 multiplied by the square of the diameter / m.
- Q:How many positive and negative tolerances are allowed for round steel GB?
- Because of the deviation of cold rolled steel plate and hot rolled steel plate is not the same as the.5mm hot rolling strip is usually made of steel plate shear, the thickness deviation according to the different width and different. But the minimum of plus or minus 0.19, the highest of plus or minus 0.29 this standard applies to the diameter of 5.5mm ~ 250mm hot rolled round and length of hot-rolled square steel 5.5mm ~ 200mm.
- Q:What are the differences between hot rolled stainless steel rounds and cold drawn round ones?
- Hot rolled round steel, used in construction and general hardware parts processing is very common. Cold drawn round steel (do not know is not cold dial round bar). But I understand by the cold dial round bar Also mainly used in hardware parts processing and production. Such as hinge shaft core or other surface and diameter requirements of production and processing occasions.
- Q:What's the difference between bearing steel and round steel?
- Steel: steel widely used, a wide range of products, according to the shape of the cross section, the steel is generally divided into profiles, plates, pipes and metal products in four categories. Steel is a material of shape, size, and performance made by pressure processing of ingots, billets, or steel. Most steel processing is through the pressure processing, so that the processed steel (billets, ingots, etc.) plastic deformation. According to the steel processing temperature, can be divided into cold processing and hot processing two.
- Q:How about the difference between round steel and shaped steel? Where are they mainly used?
- Low carbon steel Q235 steel hot rolled into a round, mainly used in concrete. Medium and high carbon tool steels are wound into large diameter round bars and are used in the machinery industry for cutting into components.
- Q:How can stainless steel rounds occur? Is it a quality problem?
- By the skin bubbles, surface cracks and so on. Crack and steel surface vertical, about 0.8 ~ 1.5mm, no decarburization on both sides, this is caused by the bubble caused by the subcutaneous bubble. The molten steel contains a large amount of gas. When the liquid steel is solidified, the gas is discharged to form bubbles. The outer layer of the slab near the bubble called the subcutaneous bubbles, honeycomb shaped perpendicular to the surface of the billet, billet after rolling, the bubbles inside most welding. But if the subcutaneous bubbles near the slab surface is too close, while heating because of billet surface oxidation or burning of the bubble exposed, the bubble surface is oxidized, thus it is not possible to make the steel welding, surface cracks.
- Q:Why do I use the M25 round bar for the embedded bolt M24?
- Such as using 24 of the round steel, worried about the surface quality of steel when the processing can not be nominal diameter 24 of the standard thread, of course, the election is too large and wasteful, so generally choose 25 of the round bar,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range