Description of steel round bar:
Length: standard 6m,9m,12m, If you need special lengths,please tell us.
Festures of steel round bar:
High hardness, wear resistance, good toughness, high resistance against compression load and impact, good dimensional stability during heat treatment and good machinability.
Specifications of steel round bar:
steel round bar
GB/T799,ASTM A29,A36,A108,A321,A575,BS970,DIN1652,JIS G4051
Standard 6m,9m,12m or as required.
T/T,L/C,Western Union,negotiable etc.
Steel round bar is widely used for all general fabrication and repairs in industrial maintenance, agricultural implements, transportation equipment, ornamental work
frame work, braces, supports, shafts,axels,etc.
Hot rolled Steel round bars have a slightly grain textured finish.
Images of steel round bar:
1. What is your package?
Packing situation: standard seaworthy packing or as customer required.
2. How long is the lead time?
Delivery time: 45 days after order confirmed.
3. What payment term do you accept?
Payment: T/T or L/C at sight.
- Q:What is the difference between 40Cr round steel and 40Cr forging parts?
- Generally speaking the 40Cr steel is a kind of hot rolled steel (rarely cold). The need for heating the material before hot rolling process is or rolled, usually heated to above the recrystallization temperature, then condensation formed after the bar, of course I say is very simple, there are many steps.
- Q:The 8 thread can replace the beam stirrups by steel
- First class steel is HPB235, that is, yield strength is 235mpa, elongation of grade steel is much larger than grade two steel, and the scientific name of grade two steel is HRB335, that is, yield strength is 335mpa, and grade two steel is higher than first grade steel. But also a high level of brittle than steel, as in seismic zone two structure beam is not replaced.
- Q:What kind of steel pipe is round steel?
- First of all, this is the two concept, round steel solid, hollow steel pipe; secondly, the round bar is divided into hot rolling, forging and cold drawn three. Generally seamless steel pipe can be divided into hot rolling (extrusion), cold rolling (pull), heat expansion of the basic types of steel pipe. Hope to be of help to you
- Q:Could you tell me what is the difference between steel pipe and round steel?
- The middle of the steel pipe is hollow, and the round steel is solid. When compared with the solid steel such as round steel, the steel tube has the same flexural strength and torsion strengthLight weight, is an economic section of steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural and mechanical parts, such as oil drilling pipe, automobile transmission shaft, bicycle frame and steel scaffolding used in construction.Making ring parts with steel tubes can improve data application rate, simplify manufacturing process, save data and work hours, such as rolling bearings, rings, Jack sleeves, etc., and have been widely used in steel pipe manufacture.
- Q:Requirements for groove welding of grade 22mm round steel and manual arc welding
- Chamfer or breach can also be used in grinding machine, notice groove surface cleaning with carbon or gas cutting, consider the parent material selection process, such as carbon will carburizing etc.
- Q:Will the theoretical weight of thread steel and round steel be the same?
- The theoretical weight of threaded steel and round steel is the same. The middle part of the steel bar size ratio is small, the design time actually unit weight are the same, just screw steel crescent and transverse ribs prominent, resulting in heavy steel should be better than the illusion of formula is 0.00617 multiplied by the square of the diameter / m.
- Q:What is the difference between cast iron and round steel?
- One is an iron, steel, concrete, and is about 2.11 carbon steel, above is iron; cast iron consists of gray iron and ductile iron, vermicular iron and steel, the more
- Q:Excuse me and steel disc round what is the difference?
- Main application: Pu wire is mainly used for building reinforced concrete structure for reinforcing bars, and it can also be made of cold drawn steel wire for strapping and so on.
- Q:Is steel bar round wire? What's the difference? What are the main applications of wire rod?
- Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50", which means a round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter.Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of them: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. They are more than 25 millimeters of round steel. They are mainly used in the manufacture of mechanical parts or seamless steel tube billets
- Q:What is the difference between gcr12 round bar and Cr12 round bar? Can it be used in general?
- GCr12 is the bearing steel, belongs to the high carbon chromium bearing steel, the chromium Cr content is about 1.2%, other alloy element's indication method and the alloy structural steel alloy content is same. The utility model is mainly used as a ferrule and a rolling body of a rolling bearing under general service conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range