|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||CNBM||Model Number: |
0.146MM-1.2MM*1250MM OR UNDER
Steel coil ,Steel sheets/plates,Corrugated steel sheets/plates
Hot rolled-cold rolled- galvanized Surface Treatment Galvanized
|Surface Treatment: |
Structural use ,roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard packing to export 4 eye bands and 3 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumfer|
|Delivery Detail:||7--30days after receiving deposit|
Color Coated Steel Coil:SGCC DX51D
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Our Product Introduction
Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil:SGCC DX
Spangle: Regular Big Mini Non-spangle
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of
CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets
Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
As of the end of 2012, CNBM’s total assets exceeded RMB 300 billion, with more than 150,000
employees, and 20 companies under direct management with 100% share control or majority control,
among which 6 were listed companies, including 2 overseas listed. CNBM ranked NO.319 in the Top
Fortune World 500 of 2013 with 34.46 billion dollars revenue.
For now, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and
extensive business relations with clients from over 120 countries in the fields of building materials and
equipments by making full use of its absolute superiority in both abundant source and solid technology
support. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view
to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
STEEL SHEET/COIL DEPARTMENT
Our department is specialized in manufacturing and exporting the following products.
HOT ROLLED STEEL
COLD ROLLED STEEL
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
PRE-PAINTED GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
We can ensure that stable quality standards are maintained, strictly meeting both market
requirements and customers’ expectations. Our products enjoy an excellent reputation and have been
exported to Europe, South-America, the Middle-East, Southeast-Asia, Africa and Russia etc.. We sincerely
hope to establish good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.
- 1 -
- 2 -
CNBM SOUTH AFRICA
- Q:Stainless steel scrubber?
- Are you talking about steel wool? You should be able to find that at Wal*Mart or Target. If they don't carry it, I would recommend looking for a kitchen supplies store in a phonebook.
- Q:why do ships of steel float?
- Concrete boats also float, Capt Johns link explains that. It is area + weight + volume. Displacement. Buoyancy is achieved by Displacing fN or X.
- Q:What is meant by 440 Steel?
- 440 is an AISI (American Iron and Steel Institute) material specification. It specifies the precise quantities of carbon and other elements present in the alloy. Here are the constituents of AISI 440 steel: Carbon - 0.6 to 0.75% Chromium - 16 to 18% Manganese - less than 1% Molybdenum - less than 0.75% Phosphorus - less than 0.04% Silicon - less than 1% Sulfur - less than 0.03% Iron makes up the remainder. AISI 440 is a heat-treatable, precipitation-hardening stainless steel.
- Q:can jb weld fix steel applications?
- There is going to be too much stress at that mounting point for jb to work for long, unless you plan on never leaning more than 5 degrees from prostrate. Buy a new or used one. They are cheap if your not too picky. If you do plan on using jb, i highly recommend drilling multiple 1/8 or so holes on both sides of the crack, and smash some jb into those holes as you patch it. That will allow the jb to hold on much better.
- Q:Should I purchase a lap steel or a pedal steel?
- Pedal steel is very difficult. You need to co-ordinate both hands, both feet and both knees to play it effectively. Lap steel is a lot easier. I suppose it depends how much of a challenge you want. A good lap steel guitar is usually cheaper than a good pedal steel too, so that's another consideration to take into account.
- Q:About hydrolics which one used in steel melting shop?
- The correct spelling is hydraulics. I haven't heard the term steel melting shop you probably means a foundry or a steel mill The most obvious example i can think of is hydraulic-operated fork lifts. Hydraulic cylinders are used to lift the forks and to tilt them upwards or downwards. The valves are coneccted to levers next to the steering wheel. Hydraulic pressure is supplied by a hydraulic pump driven by a propane or diesel engine. In some forklift designs the wheels are also not connected directly to the engine, but driven by hydraulic motors. There are also a large variety of machines used in steel mills and metalworking companies to cut and shape metal parts. for example, press brakes, plate cutting shears, stamping presses, hole punch machines, drawing presses, etc. These types all operate in much the same basic way. They use a very large cylinder or group of cylinders to apply many tons of force to different kinds of metal working tools.
- Q:Steel Strings or Nylons?
- There is no OR about it. You CANNOT use steel strings on a nylon string guitar because the increased tension will actually warp the top of the guitar and eventually pull the bridge right off! (I have seen it happen several times!) Although it is possible to put nylon strings on a steel string guitar it is not recommended. Nylon strings do not have as much tension as a steel string guitar is designed for. Steel string guitar necks are actually designed with a bit of back bow to compensate for the high tension of steel strings. Nylon strings have a much lower tension which could cause the neck of a steel string to settle slightly, which could actually cause the strings to fret out. It is not common, but it does happen. So keep your guitars happy and only string them with the proper strings.
- Q:Science help!?! steel wool experiment?
- How to make it rust faster ? Adding oxygen to the water - bubbling air through it. Raising the temperature should make the reaction go faster, but I believe it also reduces the amount of dissolved gas. Adding salt, or an ionic compound like an acid, will accelerate electrochemical corrosion. That usually requires a less active metal, like copper, in contact with the steel, but variations in the composition of the steel may be sufficient to promote corrosion.
- Q:How is steel galvanized and why?
- Steel can be galvinised by electroplating process. Galvinising means providing a zinc coating on steel surface. It protects the material from rusting and loosing the shinining.
- Q:Steel HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
- C'mon. Really? That's your question? How about some actual details like the application, is it going to be formed into a shape, do you need to weld it, what type of environment like corrosion and temperature is it going to be subject to? There are roughly 2,000 grades of steel and a couple hundred grades of stainless steel. Steels can be soft or they can be exceptionally hard. We need more info please.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range