1. Specification of Forged Steel mineral ues Grinding Ball with High Hardness and Low Breakage Rate
Hardness:HRC58-65; Chrome content:11-14%
Weight of Single Ball
Numbers of Per Ton
2. Applied Field of Forged Steel mineral ues Grinding Ball with High Hardness and Low Breakage Rate
1) Power Plant, 2) Mineral Processing,
3) Refractory Factory, 4) Cement Plant
3. Packing Information of Forged Steel mineral ues Grinding Ball with High Hardness and Low Breakage Rate
Container Bags: 1000Kgs/Container Bag
Steel Drums: 850Kgs/Drum
4. Photos of Forged Steel mineral ues Grinding Ball with High Hardness and Low Breakage Rate
- Q:How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- According to the grade of the parts, according to the relevant standards, the regular drawings will be noted in the technical requirements of the parts.
- Q:ZGMn13 casting parts processing, with what knife head good?
- The ZGMn13 itself is not have processing, if only the processing point, sharpening, ordinary can, if the processing area is relatively large, ZGMn13 external impact load is bigger,
- Q:Lathe processing stainless steel casting parts to use what type of tool, the speed into the amount of how much tool angle
- It has something to do with the size of your work, and it has a lot to do with the blade you're using right now.
- Q:What are the casting parts tested?
- The surface brightness, appearance, size, chemical composition, weight, material, surface defects, internal defects, seals need to be checked, leakage, etc.
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- Distinguish from performance:The processing performance of forged parts is higher than that of the same material. The forging parts are compact and have good mechanical properties, but the casting parts may have sand holes, holes, shrinkage holes and other defects, and their mechanical properties are inferior to those of forgings. At the same time, forging processing can ensure the continuity of the metal fibrous tissue, fibrous tissue to forging and forging shape consistency, metal streamline integrity, can ensure the parts with mechanical properties and long service life good.
- Q:What are the causes of pitting on the surface of a precision casting?
- The quality of the shell surface is out of order. Or shot blasting out of question.
- Q:Where is the difference in performance between the rolled and cast parts of the same part?
- uch as: automobile transmission shaft adopts mechanical rolling machine with good performance, gray cast iron can play seismic effect effectively, with good thermal conductivity of radiator graphite in gray cast iron, the aircraft engine turbine blade by casting directional solidification casting and Dan Jingzhu.Do everything we can to make the best use of it, the advantages and disadvantages of rolling and casting, and you'll find it yourself, Baidu, depending on how you use it
- Q:What is the reason for 304 stainless steel precision casting parts to be changed?
- Steel deformation control is one of the most common problems in the metal processing industry. Any process will occur. The casting is the largest deformation and the least fine. It is generally used to produce blank blanks
- Q:Heat treatment process and purpose of casting parts
- Natural aging (also known as Chang Hua): lost in the open, the sun and rain, can have experienced years of wind and frost.
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- The three methods of metal processing have one thing in common. They are hot working, which are different in temperature and range of processing. Ductile cast iron is widely used because of its brittleness and poor impact. Heat treatment of cast iron usually adopts the annealing process, reduce the casting effect: 1 because of the internal stress caused by the thermal expansion and contraction, reduce the deformation after machining, decrease surface hardness, improve machining conditions;
CDE is one of the largest factory specialized in producing Forged Grinding Balls and Cast Grinding Balls in China. Our annual production of grinding balls is about 100,000 ton. Our company has passed ISO9001: 2000 quality system authentication. We mainly export our grinding balls to Chile, Peru, Ghana, Argentina, Philippine, South-Africa, Italy, Japan, Korea, India, Australia etc more than 20 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Domestic Market, Southeast Asia, South Asia, North America, South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Korean
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Forged Grinding Ball,Cast Grinding Ball,Casting Cylpebs,Grinding Rods,Decorative Steel Ball
|Product Price Range