Information About Cast Steel Grinding Ball With Supper Hardness Apply For All Kinds Of Mineral Processing
1) In general, forged steel ball has high hardness: surface hardness to 55-68 HRC, volume hardness of 50-63 HRC
2) Impact toughness high: impact toughness more than 12 J / cm2.
3) Broken rate is low: the actual broken rate is not higher than 1%.
4) Loss of grinding forged steel ball round rate is low.
National Standards Of Cast Steel Grinding Ball With Supper Hardness Apply For All Kinds Of Mineral Processing
- Q:Casting parts need to be subjected to the kind of heat treatment after the weldment is finished
- This is difficult to say, the key is to see the specific parts and components, the final mechanical performance requirements.For example, gray cast iron, usually graphite annealing, to heat treatment annealing, surface quenching and so on, ductile iron can be a variety of annealing, normalizing, quenching and isothermal quenching, surface treatment, chemical treatment and so on, in a word, heat treatment of steel can usually, nodular cast iron can do. Malleable cast iron and vermicular cast iron are often subjected to graphitization annealing and stress relieving annealing, while wear-resistant cast irons often undergo quenching + low temperature tempering, and so on.Welding is the case, such as bearing steel welding must be quenched + low temperature tempering, machine spindle welding (repair welding) must be quenched and tempered treatment, and so on. Of course, if it is a general weld, there is no need for heat treatment or, at most, stress relieving annealing.
- Q:What are the general technical requirements for casting parts?
- No matter what kind of material casting, there are the following major requirements:Material requirements. Mainly hardness, tensile strength, elongation, impact toughness.Two, dimensional accuracy and shape accuracy. Different castings have different requirements. Different sizes and geometric tolerances and different tolerances are adopted.Three, according to the use requirements, the casting of other defects, acceptance requirements. Such as holes, sand holes, shrinkage, slag, sand, crack.........Four. Requirements for defect repair.
- Q:Why does the surface of stainless steel casting mirror mirror ripple?
- Because the grinding machine is layer by layer. And the material inside the casting is not completely uniform.
- Q:Domestic large steel castings factory which is better, recommend!
- Do the casting manufacturer of large steel castings, Hunan Jinsha heavy industry science and technology limited company, heard that their professional only more than 1 tons of steel castings, anyway, 150T just big, the company won a lot of foundry industry patents should be good.
- Q:How do casting parts remove stress?
- Annealing treatment, according to different casting annealing treatment, eliminate thermal stress, if need to restore hardness or increase hardness, and then quenching treatment
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- Distinguishing between forging and casting can be done from the following points:From the principle of distinguishingForging processing of machining by hammer or press and other equipment for forging parts produced in hot state, casting processing of metals into liquid, pouring into the cavity with a specific shape, produced by machining parts after cooling solidification. Simply say that forging is the metal soft pinch molding, and casting the metal into thin cooling solidification.
- Q:Why does the precision casting factory not usually make iron castings?
- Because it is too cheap, the design of materials is cast iron, generally do not have very high requirements.
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Another is the result of pre heat treatment (quenching or annealing) after quenching and tempering treatment, suitable for ZG35SiMNMo, ZG35CrMo and so on. Please tell the casting process is your product and material and then set tempered.: shutup:
- Q:Selection of hydraulic press is the casting parts and steel plate welding, how to choose?
- Casting parts in one shape, the overall processing in this regard than steel plate welding better. The same price is much more expensive than steel. Large hydraulic presses seldom have casting parts.
- Q:What method of casting does not rust? I think the sample is like oil
- The surface of a general casting is easy to rust. In order to prolong the rusting period, antirust paint or antirust oil is usually sprayed. What you said should be anti rust oil.
Milling Queen was founded in 2012, located in Hushi Town, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province. Our company is next to the beautiful Yangzi River and the China first village-Huaxi Village. It is about 2km distance from expressway, 8 km from the Changjiang port, 60km from the Wuxi International Airport with convenient traffic extending all directions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province, China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South America; Oceania; Eastern Europe; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish; Portuguese; Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range