1.Chemical Composition of 20mm-150mm Forged Steel Grinding Ball apply for all kinds of Mineral Industory with Super Hardness
Specification of Forged Steel Grinding Balls
Weight of single ball in average
2. Hardness of 20mm-150mm Forged Steel Grinding Ball apply for all kinds of Mineral Industory with Super Hardness
3.Feature of 20mm-150mm Forged Steel Grinding Ball apply for all kinds of Mineral Industory with Super Hardness
1) In general, grinding steel ball has high hardness: surface hardness to 58-65 HRC, volume hardness of 56-65 HRC
2) impact toughness high: impact toughness more than 12 J / cm2.
3) broken rate is low: the actual broken rate is not higher than 0.5%.
4) loss of grinding forged steel ball round rate is low.
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Proofing? In the casting industry is not called proofing, proofing is generally used in the printing industry, that is, according to the customer's drawings or samples, to do a first piece, to provide customers with the inspection process to meet their requirements;In the foundry industry, providing prototypes is sometimes difficult:1, customers if the provision of mold, it would be best, at this time, sample costs are very low, and almost the same as your regular products;2, the customer does not provide the mold, but in business relationships, your factory and not very sure must take this one, it requires your leadership decision-making, is free or low cost, or by a strict process offer (of course sample);3, not all of the casting process to provide samples are difficult, like lost foam can directly make a white NC prototype, and then assembled pouring, this is her unique advantages, first cost less than the opening process and so on;If you don't understand, you can continue to question me
- Q:What are the effects of stiffeners on castings, or on welded parts (for 2 tons or less), casting or weldments on stiffeners?
- 4, the performance requirements of the steel: whether castings or welding parts, there may be quality defects, but the casting will generally be worse than the weldment.You should be able to make a choice in the end.
- Q:Lathe processing stainless steel casting parts to use what type of tool, the speed into the amount of how much tool angle
- What kind of work, what kind of material, 204201304316, how big live ah? You ask?Can the 201 pieces of material and 304 of the pieces fit in a single car? Can I use the universal YG8 knife? Straight, knife, pipe thread?You should live to say, understand, say, do not understand, draw a simple drawing with Baidu doodle, marking the important size, this is good to answer ah!
- Q:What's the effect of casting copper?
- Riga. Copper is copper components, promote the graphitization of the copper element, make dense tissue, and to refine and improve the uniform distribution of graphite, which can reduce the chilling tendency of the cast iron, but also can promote the formation of pearlite, has a favorable effect on the section sensitivity. Copper has the tendency to strengthen cast iron, ferrite and pearlite, so it can increase the strength of cast iron. The tensile strength and bending strength of cast iron almost increase with the amount of copper in it, especially in low carbon cast iron.
- Q:What are the general technical requirements for casting parts?
- Satisfy appearance quality (appearance defect, quality change, size deviation)Intrinsic quality (composition, properties, internal organization)Service performance (abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, pressure resistance)
- Q:What foundry factories are used in the casting parts of China's major automobile manufacturers?
- For example Changchun FAW, under a casting, two casting and other casting plant, but there are more than half of all outsourcing in Tianjin Hebei Shandong purchase, many automobile enterprises to casting foundry.
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- The surface of the steel is more rough, because the coating sand cast steel cast iron particles compared with graphite coating degree, the other one is to get a better air permeability and collapsibility of sand, the compaction degree is smaller than iron.
- Q:How about casting parts for a year?
- 2, heat aging (artificial aging), also known as stress annealing, is to heat the casting to 550-650 degrees, insulation 2 - 4h, with the furnace cooling to 150 - 200T, and then baked.
- Q:Is the cast steel a casting part?
- Cast steel is one of the casting parts that you call. The material is made of carbon steel or alloy steel, stainless steel, etc. the method is cast
- Q:Selection of hydraulic press is the casting parts and steel plate welding, how to choose?
- Casting parts in one shape, the overall processing in this regard than steel plate welding better. The same price is much more expensive than steel. Large hydraulic presses seldom have casting parts.
CDE is one of the largest factory specialized in producing Forged Grinding Balls and Cast Grinding Balls in China. Our annual production of grinding balls is about 100,000 ton. Our company has passed ISO9001: 2000 quality system authentication. We mainly export our grinding balls to Chile, Peru, Ghana, Argentina, Philippine, South-Africa, Italy, Japan, Korea, India, Australia etc more than 20 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Domestic Market, Southeast Asia, South Asia, North America, South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Korean
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Forged Grinding Ball,Cast Grinding Ball,Casting Cylpebs,Grinding Rods,Decorative Steel Ball
|Product Price Range