As one of the leading grinding balls specialists in China, we can certainly assist you in buying all kinds of grinding balls that suit your company needs. Our yearly production capacity in about 200000 Ton. We own an integrated set of advanced import production line, so that you can be satisfied with the quality of our products.
1. Hardness of Media Ball made by High Hardness and Top Quality Steel apply for Copper Mineral Industory and Power Plant
2.Feature of Media Ball made by High Hardness and Top Quality Steel apply for Copper Mineral Industory and Power Plant
1) In general, grinding steel ball has high hardness: surface hardness to 58-65 HRC, volume hardness of 56-65 HRC
2) impact toughness high: impact toughness more than 12 J / cm2.
3) broken rate is low: the actual broken rate is not higher than 0.5%.
4) loss of grinding forged steel ball round rate is low.
3.Chemical Composition of Media Ball made by High Hardness and Top Quality Steel apply for Copper Mineral Industory and Power Plant
Specification of Forged Steel Grinding Balls
Weight of single ball in average
- Q:What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- The casting parts are low in cost and short in production period. Because the molten iron has good flow properties, complex shapes can be formed. But because there may be sand holes, pores, shrinkage holes and other defects, the quality is unstable, easy to produce many defects, mechanical properties are not forged well, thus affecting the service life.
- Q:Casting parts, anodizing 20
- The common material that can be anodized is aluminum alloy. It is recommended to use casting aluminum alloys, such as ZL102 and ZL105, which are commonly used as cast aluminium alloys. The processing of aluminum casting is easy. After processing, the surface of the whole part can be anodized. The color can be chosen.
- Q:ZGMn13 casting parts processing, with what knife head good?
- The ZGMn13 itself is not have processing, if only the processing point, sharpening, ordinary can, if the processing area is relatively large, ZGMn13 external impact load is bigger, its surface wear resistance is high; the two is with the gradual wear of surface hardening, the hardening layer is continuously formed new if you have suggestions, processing, plasma cutting or flame cutting try
- Q:The cause of fracture and why there is no toughness
- This question is too broad, see what the casting casting Oh in order to reduce the wayward cast steel, ductile iron, gray iron and white iron, you can choose the material according to their own requirements.
- Q:How do casting parts remove stress?
- Annealing treatment, according to different casting annealing treatment, eliminate thermal stress, if need to restore hardness or increase hardness, and then quenching treatment
- Q:Is 316 casting better than 304 casting?
- The degree of difficulty in the process of casting depends mainly on the structure, precision requirements, and hardness of the casting. It is comprehensive. There is no simple comparison of the material to determine the degree of difficulty in processing
- Q:What kind of flaw detector is better for casting parts?
- If you want to detect internal defects, you can use ultrasonic flaw detector, ray flaw detector can also, but the ray of the safety protection level is too high, not recommended priorityMacro Xu flaw detector answered, such as the magnetic particle inspection machine has the demand can contact us, Baidu "macro Xu flaw detection""
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- Compared with the price, the product with the same simple structure eliminates the material factorsThe forgings must be more expensive
- Q:Can the casting part be phosphating with the phosphating solution of the pickling board?
- If it is Phosphating for painting, it is not necessary, because the surface of the casting is rough and can be firmly bonded with the paint film.
- Q:How to solve casting defect casting?
- Prevention methodReduce the gas in the metal liquid and oxidize the slag, improve the fluidity of the metal liquidIncrease pouring temperature and pouring speed, strengthen slag collection, slag block or bottom pouring bag, teapot ladle pouring, can not cut off when pouring, prevent the slag from blocking the nozzle, and cause the casting to breakIncrease the sprue and sprue height, increase the runner section area and the sprue number, and improve the filling speed and the metal hydrostatic headImprove the casting design and increase the thickness of the thin-wall part of the castingChange the pouring position and pouring system, the casting thin wall plane is located at the top and away from the gate, to prevent the filling of liquid metal splashing, eddy current, avoid metal stream in the casting thin sections or core support, cold iron, insert the confluence, when necessary, take horizontal vertical pouring cold or inclined castingIncrease the permeability of core and sand, strengthen the exhaust of mould, and the quantity of air outlet and riser should be enoughChange the size and location of the core, the inner cold iron, the core support, the internal cold iron, the insert should be no rust, no oil pollutionCheck the type, tight box, press the operation of iron is safe, to prevent running fire
CMD is one of the largest manufacturers and professional exporters of forged grinding balls and cast grinding balls in China, with an annual output of 50,000 tons. Now, there are 180 employees in our company, with an area of 20,000 square meters. Our products are mainly exported to more than 20 countries in the world, such as Africa, South America, Asia, and Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South Asia, South Asia, Central America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia, Mid East, Oceania, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding steel balls;Grinding steel cylpebs;Grinding media;Grinding meida ball
|Product Price Range