Advantage of Refractory JM Mullite Insulation Brick
1. Low thermal conductivity
2.High hot compressive strength
3.Perfect Energy saving
Description of Refractory JM Mullite Insulation Brick
Lightweight mullite kiln bricks refractory for sale are made from good quality and superpure raw materials, with strictly classified fillings according to their grades. These fillings can form a uniform pore structure after burnt during the process of manufacture. Each grade of products has unique design to meet different thermal, physical and chomical demands.
Application of Refractory JM Mullite Insulation Brick
Mullite insulation furnace bricks refractory material can be used in linings or heat-insulating materials of the industries, such as, ethylene pyrolysis furnaces, tubular furnaces, reforming furnaces of synthetic ammonia, gas generators and high-temperature shullte kilns, etc
Mullite Insulation furnace refractory material can be used as working lining, where contact with flames directly. This kind of brick can save the kiln energy very much
Classification Temperature (°C)
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
CT-30 °CX 8H
- Q:Current rates for cement,steels,tiles,workers fee?
- sophisticated thing lookup at yahoo and bing that can help
- Q:What's best to use for scrapbooking/card-making, glue stick or rubber cement?
- Never use rubber cement for scrapbooking. It will ruin your photos. If you use it any where on the page, it will ruin your photos with time. Normal glue sticks (like for school) dry out too fast. I have had cards fall apart using them I highly recommend using a two way tape runner. Duck brand makes a decent one at a good price. Scotch brand makes a Wrinkle free glue stick that you can find in the scrapbook aisle at Wal Mart. Personally I stick to using two way tape runners.
- Q:how do i apply vinyl tiles to my cement floor?
- Cement must be very clean of all dirt ,dust and oils. All small holes ( usually from when you take up the tack strips from the carpet) must be filled to have a smooth flat floor... Get the layout you want..This usually means starting from the middle and working towards the walls and getting the largest piece possible .. Sometimes you have to shift the tile over by 1/2 tile to get a larger piece along a wall.. Dont just lay a pc down, set it on the edge and slowly lean it down to set it in place.This so it will go down as flat as possible You don t say if this is a self stick tile or a glue down.. Glue down you should really use a 100# roller and roll the floor after to both get all air bubbles out and work the tiles into the glue. Some self stick tile are to light weight to use a heavy roller like this so by walking on them or even a rolling pin you can work the tiles down and get air bubbles out. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar..GL
- Q:Can rubber mix with cement?
- Well... not really. First of all, the rubber you would have to mix would have to be non-vulcanized. But if you mix non-vulcanized rubber into cement, it would deteriorate in a few weeks. Second, I think if you mix any substance into cement such as rubber, it would weaken the cement so much that it would lose its purpose. The only thing you could use it for is a flat, non-load bearing structure, such as a slab. If you were to use it in a wall, for instance, I doubt it would retain its original rigidity. What you can do is pour a cement slab, such as for a driveway or sidewalk and inbed rubber chunks into it. On the other hand, if you can figure out how to mix it properly, it may work. Try it in a small batch and see.
- Q:What size cement boars for ceramic tile bathroom floor? Big gap!?
- Well to start, I would prep the floor by thin-setting and nailing/screwing cement board to the floor. Use a larger trowel (maybe 1/4x3/8) to help bridge the gaps for a solid bond between the wood and the cement board. Afterwards, use a self leveling compound to eliminate any uneven gaps and to raise the floor level to high high you need it. If the leveler will run under the house from the gaps, use tape or other materials to keep it from flowing through. Use as much leveler as you need to make the height where you desire...and and easy job tiling with the new level floor.
- Q:Is there a difference between cement and concrete?
- The difference between concrete and cement is that concrete contains cement plus sand and gravel. It is the cement that binds the sand and gravel or crushed rock together to form what we call concrete. Concrete then, is more than just cement.
- Q:How do you make a cement table top?
- take your table top you have now if that is the desired size (if not right size take 2 pieces of plywood that is the size screw them together) and put pieces of wood (forms) around the outside of it that go up about 4 inches. then get yourself some self leveling cement at any home improvement store and mix as directed on package. you can also tint the cement to a color if you ask at the store what to use. then pour it into your form and allow proper drying time. when dry remove the forms and lightly sand the cement to the shape and texture you want it to be on the edges. good luck =)
- Q:i wanna know about cemented carbide its cost, how its made, and every [possible detail about CEMENTED CARBIDE!
- There okorder.com and search for carbide. Of course, there are other applications for carbide other than as cutting tools. Because it is extremely hard, it is uses as a bearing material, as extrusion nozzles, as sand blasting nozzles, for high temperature ball bearings, and many other things. Because carbide cutting tools withstand higher temperatures, they can operate at higher cutting speeds. This has enabled a relatively new form of machining aluminum, called high speed machining, in which large billets are aluminum are machined directly to the final shape needed, such as for aircraft parts. High speed machining eliminates casting operations (with the liklihood of defects such as voids and inclusions), as well as making complex assemblies by welding or rivetting smaller components. The result is higher quality with lower tooling cost. The development of carbide materials has changed the metalworking industry.
- Q:I have removed tile in the bathroom that was over cement board. What to do?
- Fir it out as necessary and re drywall it with green board drywall. It will look much better and be right.
- Q:What type of concrete/cement was used in Hoover (Boulder) Dam?
- First, cement is the calcium sulfate binder which (with the addition of water and admixtures) becomes concrete for construction. Gravel for the construction of Hoover Dam was mined nearby, so the likely answer from those given would be the second.
On the basis of reciprocity and mutual benefits, we sincerely hope to cooperate with customers from at home and abroad, creating business success and brilliance with you! We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Luoyang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range