Quick Details of Silicon Carbide:
Black silicon carbide is produced at high temperature in an electric resistance type furnace with quarts sand and petroleum coke as its main raw materials. Its hardness is between fused alumina and synthetic diamond. Mechanical intensity of it is higher than fused alumina. It is sharp and has electrical and heat conductivity in some degree.
Specification of Silicon Carbide:
Application of Silicon Carbide:
It is broadly used as refractory material and metallurgical deoxidant.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:What are the requirements on fire resistance period of C-level fireproof glass?
- It can be classified into three types in terms of fire resistance, Class A: The fireproof glass which meets demands of fire integrity and fire insulation at the same time. This glass has advantages of excellent transmittance, fire-proofing(smoke resistance, fire insulation, and blocking heat radiation), sound insulation and impact resistance. It can be applied to architectural ornaments, fire resistant timber doorsets with steel structure, windows, upper beam, partition walls, daylighting roofs, ceiling screens, perspective floor and other building components which need transparency and fireproofing. Class B: The fireproof glass which meets demands of fire integrity and thermal radiation intensity at the same time. This glass is mostly composite fireproof glass which has advantages of transmittance, fireproofing, and smoke resistance. Class C: The fireproof glass which only meets demand of fire integrity. This glass has advantages of transmittance, fireproofing, smoke resistance and high intensity. It can be applied to fireproof glass partition walls, fire windows and with no requirements on outdoor curtain walls, etc. The fireproof glass can be classified as composite fireproof glass and single chip fire-proof glass in terms of structure.
- Q:How to hang the suspended brick in the refractory masonry?
- First you can fasten the girder and the suspended brick with screws, and then move them to the specified location by a crane. You can contact the refractory plant in Shanshan mountain, Ningxiang Countym, Hunan Province at 0731-7150098.
- Q:What are the requirements for fire rating of construction suspended ceiling material ?
- In fireproof design of all parts in interior decoration, fireproof design of suspended ceiling is the most important. Because the flame is burning up in fire and the suspended ceiling is the first and most direct part to test fire; at the same time, it has a direct impact on the evacuation. Therefore, in indoor suspended ceiling decoration design, fireproof work should be considered fully. Code of fire prevention design of interior decoratio of buildings has detailed provisions for fireproof performance of indoor suspended ceiling materiial of different civil buildings. Suspended ceiling (sprung roof) refers to the top decoration of a house. Suspended ceiling, an important sub-project in construction decoration project, and the hidden layer of electrical equipment, ventilation and air condition, communication and fireproof, alarm pipelines, etc. has the functions of thermal insulation, sound insulation and absorption. Suspended ceiling plays an important role on the entire house decoration. Proper decoration to the house top surface, can not only beautify indoor environment, but also create a colorful interior artistic image. When choosing decoration materials and design of suspended ceiling, you should follow the principle of saving material, being solid, safe, beautiful and practical.
- Q:Who knows about the types of Dalian thermal insulating and refractory materials?
- There are many Dalian thermal insulation materials, which can be divided into organic and inorganic thermal insulation materials. Materials include inorganic thermal insulation materials, polyfoam, mineral wool products, foam glass, expanded perlite insulation products, gelatine powder EPS grain heat insulating slurry, sprayed mineral wool, thermal insulation product of foam cements, and vacuum thermal insulation board.
- Q:What is shapeless refractory?
- Q:How to count the construction costs of refractories?
- In winter, the temperature of the the fire-resistant masonry, fire-resistant plastic, sodium silicate, phosphoric acid castable should be maintained above 5 ℃. Usually greenhouses in which heating facilities are installed to maintain the appropriate temperaturere for the construction environment should be erected in refractory masonry. The temperature around the construction site of the industrial furnace and refractory masonry shall not be lower than 5 ℃.
- Q:What are the new types of refractories? What are the characteristics? Their applications and developments?
- A new type of refractory materials are: A12O3-TiO2-SiO2 refractories, MgO-A12O3-TiO2 refractories, MgO-CaO-TiO2 refractories, MgO-SiC-C refractories, nanotechnology MgO-C brick, MgO-AL2O3-AIN refractories, MgO-La2O3 refractories etc..
- Q:What are Grade-A waterproof inorganic thermal insulation materials?
- Grade-A waterproof inorganic thermal insulation materials include: 1. external wall thermal insulation materials: (1) silicate thermal insulation material (2) gelatine powder polyphenyl granule (3) steel wire gauze picking cement cystosepiment (Estazolam plate) (4) extruded sheet; 2. roofing materials: (1) XPS Extruded sheet (2) EPS cystosepiment (3) perlite and perlite bricks (4) vermiculite brick; 3. heating and air conditioning material: PUR, rubberplastic sponge, polystyrene foam, glass wool, rock wool; 4. steel structure material: polystyrene, extruded board, polyurethane board, glass wool roll mat, etc.
- Q:How much is refractory spraying coatings?
- This depends on whether you use the thin coatin or thick coating. Then it depends whether you use an aqueous coating or oily one. Usually thick aqueous coating is 2-3 dollars per kilogram. While the thin is six or seven dollars per kilogram. The oily coating is more than ten dollars. The prices obtained from the Internet is for reference only.
- Q:what's the classification of fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- Inorganic thermal insulation material can do it, such as glass wool,rock wool,foam glass,etc. phenolic foam materials in organic foam material is special. phenolic foam not only has good thermal insulation properties but also can be composited with steel plate and other materials, A class thermal insulation materials that reach A class combustion performance include: rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB, etc. thermal insulation materials with A class combustion performance mainly include: phenolic aldehyde,gelatine powder polyphenyl granule, etc. thermal insulation material of fire barrier zone can use rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB and other materials with A class combustion performance.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range