1. Reclaimed Butyl Rubber for inner tubes
We are professional manufacturer of reclaimed butyl rubber for more than 20 years.
1.Twice filter by 100mesh strainer
2.REACH EU,ROHS,PAHs standard
3.black rubber block without metal,fiber impurities
5.lead time:7-10days for a 20’ctn
2. Raw Material of Reclaimed Butyl Rubber
Reclaimed Butyl Rubber is made from waste tubes used on heavy duty trucks and trailers.
3. Advantage of Odorless Reclaimed Rubber
ROHS,PAHS REACH EU Standard
4. Application of Reclaimed Butyl Rubber
Inner tubes,tire inner liner and rubber bladder
5. Personalized customization of Reclaimed Butyl Rubber
We can produce according to clients’ special requirements.
6. Specifications of Reclaimed Butyl Rubber
AVERAGE TEST RESULT
25 +/- 5
1.12 +/- 0.05
ELONGATION AT BREAK
57 +/- 5
- Q:Is plastic material rubber?
- The difference between the plastic and the rubber is plastic or not, but because of thermosetting plastics, this definition is not comprehensive. Another difference is whether the elastic body, but because of the appearance of thermoplastic elastomer, this definition is not comprehensive. In general, rigid high molecular material thermoplastic processing, sure plastic;
- Q:What kind of material does the sole of mountaineering shoe use?
- At present, the most commonly used materials for climbing shoes soles can be divided into rubber, EVA, PU, MD and so on.
- Q:What's the difference between asphalt oil and rubber oil?
- A high temperature asphalt called softening point above 135 DEG C is required to be used as a binder for the taphole material of blast furnace taphole.In order to improve the elasticity, flexibility, workability and compatibility of rubber, it is necessary to add specific rubber oil to achieve the purpose. In the actual use of rubber oil, because of different uses, the use of different industries, the physical properties of rubber oil requirements are many specific differences, so it has derived many names and brands.
- Q:PVC how long does the rubber waterproof finish?
- The setting time of PVC rubber waterproof material has a great deal to do with temperature,1, PVC806 rubber waterproof material, summer 160 degrees, 6 minutes or so began to solidify,2, winter 8 minutes to 9 minutes freezing, generally winter can be 170 degrees, 5-6 minutes, the same can be solidified.
- Q:Elastic modulus of rubber
- The elastic modulus E is the stress required to produce a unit elastic deformation under the action of an external force. It is an index to reflect the resistance to elastic deformation of a material, equal to the stiffness of an ordinary spring.
- Q:What is rubber material, please?
- The word "rubber" comes from the Indian language "cau-uchu", meaning "weeping tree"". Natural rubber is flowing out from the Hevea latex when tapping after solidification and drying process. In 1770, British chemist J. Priestley discovered that rubber could be used to erase pencil writing. The material used at that time was called rubber, which has been used so far. The molecular chain of rubber can be crosslinked, and the crosslinked rubber can recover quickly when it is deformed by external force, and has good physical and mechanical properties and chemical stability. Rubber is the basic raw material of rubber industry. It is widely used in making tyres, rubber hoses, tapes, cables and other kinds of rubber products.
- Q:Which is good, polyurethane or rubber sole?
- Polyurethane is a kind of polymer with urethane repeating structure unit, which is reacted with isocyanate and polyol. Compared with ordinary rubber sole, polyurethane sole has the characteristics of light weight and good wear resistance. Polyurethane sole with polyurethane resin as the main raw materials, to solve the current domestic plastic bottom and recycled rubber bottom problems such as easy to break the bottom and bottom rubber easy problem of glue. By adding various additives, the polyurethane soles have greatly improved in wear resistance, oil resistance, electrical insulation, antistatic and acid and alkali resistance. The author studied the new processing technology, forming process and appearance design, and the safety performance of the shoes is more stable. And wear beautiful, comfortable and durable, to the domestic leading level.
- Q:What material can reduce the permanent deformation of rubber compression?
- The permanent deformation of rubber is a creep phenomenon under long time stress, and its creep resistance can be improved by adding filler (carbon black and silica)
- Q:Soles of the material, good or bad rubber parts, and some will crack, and some will not
- (1): all kinds of sports shoes for ordinary rubber outsole; advantages: good abrasion resistance, anti slip, flexible, easy to break, good softness, good stability, extension and shrinkage, good hardness and good bending. Disadvantages: heavy weight, easy to spit cream (quality problems), not easy to corrosion (environmental issues)(2) PU: synthetic material of macromolecule polyurethane, often be used at basketball, tennis shoes bottom, also can be used at recreational shoe outsole directly. Advantages: density, high hardness, wear resistance, good flexibility, good oxidation resistance, corrosion is not conducive to environmental protection, easy to fold. Disadvantages: strong water absorption, Yi Bianhuang, easy fracture, poor elongation, water resistance, easy to rot at the bottom.(3) EVA: vinyl acetate copolymer, high polymer material. Used to jog, walk, leisure shoes, foot training shoes. Advantages: light, flexible, flexible and difficult to wrinkle. It has excellent coloring and is suitable for all kinds of climates. Disadvantages: easy to absorb water, not easy to corrosion, adverse environmental protection, easy to dirty.
- Q:What are rubber matrix composites and what are their uses?
- 1. aerospace, aircraft shell and internal equipment can be done with carbon fiber, the same strength, lighter than the alloy, save fuel.2., wind power, generator blades made of carbon fiber + glass fiber, electricity, environmental protection, one of the future energy direction.3. sports markets, golf clubs, tennis rackets, climbing sticks, bicycles, skis, skates, fishing rods, diving bottles, etc., are all made of carbon fiber products.4., auto parts, shell, frame, aerodynamic parts, seats, interior and even the hub can be made of carbon fiber, also belong to high-end market.5., building reinforcement, carbon fiber short cut, can be used in concrete, strengthening the role of reinforcement
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range