1. Excellent adhesion, resistance to cracking
2. Good toughness, high hardness
3. Excellent electrical insulation properties, stability
4. High thermal conductivity, low thermal expansion coefficient
5. Higher Tg, can be used in the 150 ° C -180 ° C long-term
6. Good waterproof, moisture resistance, low water absorption
7. Flame retardant grade up to UL94 V-1
1. Mixing: Stirring A component evenly in the original package, then A, B components according to the Weight ratio of 7: 1 are weighed and mixed, then start to potting after mixing evenly.
2. The B component may appear crystal or caking during storage ( this is normal), if the crystallization Need to placed in the oven at 80° C to melt before using(the containers should be in open state, in order to avoid the gas expansion, damage container), and Then cooling to room temperature before using, It does not affect its performance.
3. If necessary, the device with good sealing can continue to vacuumize, is helpful to increase the Electrical properties of the device.
4. The curing conditions: 80 ° C/2hrs or 25 ° C/24hrs.
5. For the use of glue equipment please consult our marketing department.
A component: 14kg/ plastic bucket Keep in cool and ventilative place
B component: 1kg/ bottle Temperature≤ 25° C, humidity≤ 50%RH
Shelf life: 12 months both of A and B
Properties before curing
A:B = 7: 1
Viscosity after mixing, mPa.s (25°C)
Operation time , hr(25°C)
Gel time ,hr (25°C)
Properties after curing
Hardness, Shore D
Expansion coefficient μm/(m,°C)
Thermal conductivity W/mK
Glass transition temperature °C
Tensile-shear strength, Mpa, Fe/ Fe
Dielectric strength kV/mm(25°C )
Dissipation Factor (1MHz)(25°C)
Dielectric constant (1 MHz) (25°C)
Volume resistance DC500V, Ω@cm
- Q:For rubber materials. What are the commonly used anti-wear additives?
- For rubber materials. I would like to ask commonly used wear-resistant additives, graphite, PTFE powder, etc.!
- Q:What kind of rubber has the best wear resistance?
- In addition, it also has good water resistance, air tightness and excellent adhesive properties. Widely used in various kinds of oil resistant rubber, oil resistant gasket, gasket, sleeve, flexible packaging, soft hose, rubber roller, rubber cable printing and dyeing materials, become the indispensable elastic material in automobile, aviation, petroleum, copying and other industries.
- Q:What kind of rubber material is EPDM?
- Three yuan is three yuan, a copolymer of ethylene propylene diene and non conjugated diene. With special structure, one of only two keys can be copolymerized, unsaturated double bonds in the main chain. As another unsaturated polymer backbone will not become, will become the side of the side chain. The main polymer chain three yuan is fully saturated. This characteristic makes three yuan can resist heat, light, oxygen, especially ozone. Three yuan is essentially non-polar, resistant to polar solvents and chemicals, low water absorption, good insulating properties.In the three yuan ethylene propylene production process, by changing the number of three monomers, ethylene, propylene ratio, molecular weight and its distribution, as well as vulcanization method, can adjust its characteristicsThe choice of EPDM third monomer
- Q:PVC how long does the rubber waterproof finish?
- CharacteristicExcellent resistance to agingThree yuan ethylene propylene rubber has very high chemical stability. It has the best aging resistance in general rubber, excellent ozone resistance and weathering resistance, and long service life.Good elasticity, excellent tensile properties and excellent crack resistance, it can meet the needs of expansion and cracking at the base.Good resistance to high temperature and low temperature
- Q:What kind of material is HYPALON?
- Chlorinated elastomer Hypalon (CSM)When exposed to high temperature oxidizing chemicals, Hypalon exhibits its true strength. It is anti bend cracking, abrasion resistance, weather resistance and resistance to ozone, UV/, heat resistance, chemical resistance. It is easy to dye and has a stable color and low water absorption, making it widely used as sheath and insulating layer of wire and cable, roof waterproof layer, automobile and industrial hose and synchronous generator. Equally important, Hypalon shows a long life in a harsh environment, as seen from the life of the drinking water, the lining of the sump and other containers, and the life of the active cover.
- Q:Elastic modulus of rubber
- All factors affecting the bond strength can affect the elastic modulus of the material, such as bonding mode, crystal structure, chemical composition, microstructure, temperature and so on. Because the alloy composition is different, the heat treatment condition is different, the cold plastic deformation is different and so on, the young's modulus value of the metal material will have 5% or more big wave. But overall, the elastic modulus of metal materials is not a sensitive to tissue mechanical properties, alloying, heat treatment (fibers), cold plastic deformation has little influence on the elastic modulus, temperature, loading rate, external factors have little impact on it, so the general engineering application in the the elastic modulus as a constant. The elastic modulus can be regarded as a measure of material elastic deformation of the degree of difficulty index, the greater the value, makes the material elastic deformation of the greater the stress, material stiffness increased, i.e. under certain stress, the elastic deformation is small.
- Q:What kind of material is the mould of rubber products?
- Other materials belong to the special requirements of the comprehensive performance in order to use these materials or better die with silicone products produced by our company are all die in the school training workshop and other companies in the visit for all die!
- Q:What are the main raw materials used in the production of silica gel?
- According to properties of silicone raw materials can be divided into ordinary silica gel and silica gel silica gel silica gel precipitation weather also known asColor: translucent, milky, light yellow, gray, etc..Hardness: 30 degrees, 40 degrees, 50 degrees, 60 degrees, 70 degrees, 80 degrees, etc., commonly used between 40 degrees - 70 degrees. Density: 1.1-1.12g/cm2 elongation: 400%Usage: use is more mobile phone keys, sundries, etc. low conductive adhesive silicone products. Meteorological silica gel is also called pure silica gel color: transparent.Hardness: 30 degrees, 40 degrees, 50 degrees, 60 degrees, 70 degrees, 80 degrees, etc., commonly used between 40 degrees - 60 degrees. Density: 1.1-1.12g/cm2 elongation: 600%-700%Features: this material has good transparency and strong tensile resistance. High cost.Uses: silicone tube, protective sleeve and other high-end products need high flexibility.
- Q:What material oil seal, high temperature and wear resistance?
- The seal is used to seal oil (oil is the most common liquid substances, the transmission system also refers to the general liquid substance of Italy) mechanical element. It will need lubricating components and output component isolation in the transmission parts, so as not to let the oil leakage. Static seals and dynamic seals (general reciprocating motion) use seals as seals. Oil seal is the representative form of TC oil seal, which is a rubber fully coated with self tightening spring lips oil seal, generally speaking, oil seal often refers to this kind of TC skeleton oil seal
- Q:Are the ingredients in the rubber formula causing the rubber to age?
- Rubber aging, in essence, is the rubber molecules in thermal oxygen, ozone, ultraviolet or fatigue conditions such as broken chain. Therefore, easily lead to broken chain material is easy to lead to aging
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range