Planting Plastic Seeding Tray for Greenhouse
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 10000000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Structure of the seed tray:
· Top quality and competitive price.
· Variety design and good appearance.
· Easy to use, and remove.
· Durable and reusable.
Description Main Features of the seed tray:
· Ideal for Starting seeds and Transplanting Seedling.
· Suitable for both manual and automatic planting.
· Suitable for Propagating Vegetables, Flowers and other plant from seed in green-house or indoors.
Thickness vs. Weight
· Thickness of trays are from 0.5mm to 1.0mm.
· 1.0mm: 155g±5g; 100pcs/ctn.
· 0.9mm: 140g±5g; 120pcs/ctn.
· 0.7mm: 110g±5g; 150pcs/ctn.
· 0.6mm: 95g±5g; 180pcs/ctn.
· 0.5mm: 80g±5g; 200pcs/ctn.
· thickness of 0.5mm can be used 1 to 2 times.
· thickness of 0.6mm can be used 3 to 4 times.
· thickness of 0.7mm can be used 5 to 6 times.
· thickness of 0.8mm can be used 7 to 8 times.
· thickness of 0.9mm can be used 8 to 9 times.
· thickness of 1.0mm can be used 8 to 10 times.
Seed Tray Specification:
80g(±5)g-230g(±5)g, Standard weight:155g(±5)g
length:490mm-540mm, width:190mm-345mm,depth:25mm-150mm Standard:54mmX28mm
Q:How Can I Get A Sample?
A:You can get samples by communicate with our export sales.
Q:How Long Is Delivery?
A:Delivery time will be 7-25 days according to order quantity.
Q:What Is The MOQ?
A:Our MOQ is 1*20FT container quantity, allow to mix several items.
Q:What Is Our Normal Payments Terms?
A:Our normal payment terms now is T/T, L/C or Western Union,Papal.
Q:How Do I Order Your Products?
A:You can check our website for any items you interest and you can also get communication with our export sales and order for it accordingly.
Q:What Kinds Of Material We Use In Our Product?
A:Our plastic flower pots use material such as PP polymer or PE polymer.
- Yes, there are several ground cover options that are suitable for foot traffic. Some examples include grasses such as Bermuda grass or Zoysia grass, as well as low-growing plants like creeping thyme or creeping juniper. These options can handle moderate foot traffic and provide a natural and attractive ground cover.
- Q:When at the grocery store which is better for the environment: paper or plastic bags?*Thanks!*
- The paper bags are supposed to decompose easier that plastic, but the plastic bags save trees from getting cut down. Each has pros and cons. I use a third option. Those reusable canvas bags are great for grocery shopping and mean that less paper and plastic bags are being used.
- Yes, there are several ground cover plants that are suitable for moist shade. Some examples include ferns, hostas, ajuga, pachysandra, and lamium. These plants thrive in shady areas with higher moisture levels and provide excellent ground cover.
- Q:I just got asked this at the store when I was buying my groceries ( I got beans, doritos, twinkies). What's more environmentally friendly, I know you I can put paper bags in my bonfire, but what about plastic?
- paper duh
- There are various types of agricultural plastic sheets available, including greenhouse plastic films, mulch films, silage films, and shade nets.
- Nursery trays prevent overcrowding of plants by providing individual compartments or cells for each plant, allowing them enough space to grow without competing for resources such as water, nutrients, and sunlight.
- Some innovative uses of agricultural plastic products include creating greenhouse structures, mulching films to conserve water and control weeds, drip irrigation systems for efficient water usage, agricultural nets for pest control, and biodegradable seedling trays for sustainable planting.
- One of the best ground covers for attracting butterflies and moths is the butterfly bush (Buddleja davidii). Its fragrant flowers are rich in nectar, which serves as a magnet for these winged creatures. Additionally, it provides a great habitat for caterpillars to feed and grow, making it an ideal choice for attracting and supporting a variety of butterfly and moth species.
- The number of plants that can fit in a nursery tray depends on the size of the tray and the spacing requirements of the specific plants being grown.
- Yes, ground cover can be used to create a tropical-looking landscape. By selecting and planting a variety of lush and vibrant ground cover plants that are native to tropical regions, such as ferns, bromeliads, and mosses, you can recreate the dense and exotic feel of a tropical environment. Additionally, incorporating colorful flowering ground covers like impatiens and begonias can further enhance the overall tropical aesthetic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like