Detailed Product Description
mussel mesh bags, seafood mesh bags, raschel knitted bags
PE raschel knitted bags for packing mussel, oyster, scallop, seafood.
1)Made of HDPE material
4)Top: with drawstring
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for more informations
- Q:help with plastic!!?
- For alternatives to plastic, you need to look at the environmental and recycling sites. Plastic is used because it is robust and lightweight. We used to use rubber, cork, wood, various metals. Plastic is used in a lot of packaging rather than paper because it is lighter and easier to handle with automated machinery. Plastic is made by heating crude oil (which you will have problems getting hold of at home). When crude is heated, the high octane stuff comes off first and that is used for aircraft, less volatile stuff is used for transport, then comes diesel, the heavy stuff that's left is used as tar, nylon, and plastics, then comes tarmac for roads etc. If you try making this at home, you will be killed for wrecking the kitchen :-)
- Q:what are the downsides to becoming a plastic surgeon?
- The cons of being a plastic surgeon is working overtime, risk of failure, stress and burden. To become a board certified plastic surgeon, you will need to major in some type of science such as chemistry for 4 years as an undergraduate. Then you will need to go to medical school for another 4 years. Next, you will become a intern and spend 5-7 years doing your residency in plastic surgery. So I would say it will take you a maximum of 15 years to become a plastic surgeon as long as your dedicated to it.
- Q:painting plastic????
- Krylon Fusion paint for plastics is a good choice. You can buy it in spray cans and little tins. To get a good even coat on the plastic it's best to paint it with a brush, and take your time.
- Q:Does tarnishing of silver occur when sealed in plastic?
- Q:do plastic retainers break easily?
- Yes, plastic retainers (from my experience) are junk. They break and crack and I personally don't think they 'hold' teeth in place very well. Stick with your metal one. It's better to use anyway in the long run. It'll hold your teeth better and it's better quality. I had to get braces for a second time because those plastic retainers didn't hold my bottom teeth. Hang onto that metal retainer. :) Good luck!
- Q:plastic and glass lenses?
- Plastic weighs less, but is subject to easier scratching. The application for which the lenses are required determines which is more useful. The heavy weight of glass makes some people prefer plastic lenses for their spectacles.
- Q:Plastic surgery advice?
- This okorder.com. You can ask specific questions online (it's free )and many board certified medical experts - top notch plastic surgeons, etc. who participate voluntarily (no payments are made - so it's unbiased) will respond online. You can then have direct contact with those who respond. Site is also used by many hundreds who have undergone a wide range of cosmetic treatments and plastic surgery, etc. Many share online their assessments of the treatments, good and bad (and sometimes nightmarish) state treatment cost and say if it was worth it. Many are not happy with the results. Some submit before and after photos. Mukunda
- Q:best glue for plastics?
- Elmer's Instant Krazy Glue.
- Q:need quick drying plastic glue?
- My son uses super glue to assemble his plastic and pewter Lord of the Rings miniatures. He has discovered that craft and/or hobby stores sell a super glue accelerant. You put the super glue on one side of what you are glueing together and the accelerant on the other and then when you touch them together they are instantly bonded. Hope that helps!
- Q:What is the chemical name and compound formula for Plastic?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What is the chemical name and compound formula for Plastic? Does anyone know what the chemical name and compound formula for Plastic is?
Our products of the company sell well in domestic more than ten foreign trade company and international markets.With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in pharmaceutical packaging and other industries.We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||20.00% Western Europe
20.00% South America
20.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southern Europe
4.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Central America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
||Business license of enterprise legal person
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average