White Waterproof Rigid PVC Foam Board
standard size :1560*3050mm
NOTE: we can make other size according customer requirment
6-9days after confirm your order
PVC foam board/sheet description
PVC Foam sheet
1560mm × 3050mm
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
ISO、SGS PONY Cetification
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
500000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
1. Advertisemen Board and sign board
2. the advertisement sheet for printing,engraving,cutting,sawing
3. Architectural decoration and upholstery
4. decoration for partition wall and shopwindows
- Q:Produce a one compartment vertical file by bending the long side of an 10-in. by 18-in. sheet of plastic?
- Bend on lines so that the file is 10 long x Y high x (18 - 2Y) thick Volume = V = 180Y - 20Y^2 dV/dY = 180 - 40Y = 0 when V is maximum. Y = 9/2 For max. volume file is = 10 x 9/2 x 9 Max V = 405 cubic ins.
- Q:Where can i buy sheets of plastic?
- The hardware store or the hardware dept of like a Wal-mart. It's sold in packages for painting to keep the floor clean. Look for different sizes called mil (this is the thickness measurement). Also the for some of clearest plastic, you can find it at fabric stores like Jo-ann's or Hancock Fabric.
- Q:Laminated sheets not sticking???????)?
- It sounds like they messed up. My guess is that the machine was not hot enough to allow the laminate sheeting to bond. Yes, you should call them and go back. Laminating IS two plastic sheets with a paper between. However, when the machine is very hot, the plastic softens and bonds. Did you trim the papers? You should always leave a narrow edge of plastic around the edges, perhaps a quarter inch. If you trim it exactly against the paper, there is nothing on the edge to seal and bond. If they did the trimming, then check the edging. If there is a quarter edge beyond the paper and it is separating, then take it back. That could be a machine not hot enough. Take your receipt.
- Q:whats the best OUTDOOR adhesive for applying plastic sheeting to plywood?and does it come in a spray?
- liquid nails , it comes in a caulking tube , to be used with a caulking gun.
- Q:where can you buy the plexiglass or plastic sheets that protect one from second story half walls that have spi?
- No promises but take a look with McMaster Carr. They have all most everything you need in their catalogs including various sheets of plastic, bulletproof glass and other safety items. At work we order a ton of stuff from them.
- Q:Extrusion plate fire B1, B2 grade materials, how to distinguish?
- Extruded sheet is extruded polystyrene insulation board, it is made from polystyrene resin as raw material and other raw materials and polymer content, through a special process heating mixed with catalyst, rigid foam board and continuous extrusion, extrusion molding and manufacturing. Its scientific name is insulatedwith extruded polystyrene foam (XPS), XPS have a closed cell cellular structure perfect, this structure allows XPS plate has a rather low water absorption (almost no water), moisture-proof, breathable, lightweight, corrosion resistance, low thermal conductivity, high compressive strength, ageing resistance (normal use almost no aging phenomenon, decomposition) use of energy saving and long service life, thermal conductivity the excellent properties of low thermal insulation material.
- Q:Can I remove a grease stain from my sheet music?!?
- NOT LIKELY JUST REPRINT IT AND MAKE THIS A LEARNING LESSON I PLACE MY SHEET MUSIC IN THE PLASTIC PROTECTOR SHEETS SO I DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEM GETTING SOILED *(*
- Q:Where to buy flexible sheets of plastic for us as a leaf bag liner 5' x 4'?
- Where so you live? Tap Plastics is up and down the west coast and they would have something like that. Where did you find leaf bags 4 feet high?
- Q:Where would I buy plastic sheets to protect my furniture during construction?
- you can just use painters drop cloths.... my dollar store has them... they are huge. a hardware or building sotre has them, but they are 7 - 8 $ each which still isnt bad...but check out dollar stores first and save a bundle. you can buy fabric ones but they are like 22$ for 2 and will cover only two pieces of furniture, i would go with plastic.... And tarps, arent thin enough or pliable enough to mold to furniture effectively, they will be constantly slipping off, plus you will pay more and have to buy more.
- Q:Where can I find plastic sheets to protect touch screen phones?
- apple has one for the iphone and touch and you could cut it to fit your phone
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range