White Waterproof Rigid PVC Foam Board
standard size :1560*3050mm
NOTE: we can make other size according customer requirment
6-9days after confirm your order
PVC foam board/sheet description
PVC Foam sheet
1560mm × 3050mm
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
ISO、SGS PONY Cetification
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
500000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
1. Advertisemen Board and sign board
2. the advertisement sheet for printing,engraving,cutting,sawing
3. Architectural decoration and upholstery
4. decoration for partition wall and shopwindows
- Q:dog chewed on plastic and dryer sheets?
- Don't worry your doxie is fine ! If you make a trip to your nearest petsmart, they sell a spray that can be used on almost everything such as furniture and plants keeping dogs from chewing or biting ! The product is save and works wonders ! I used it only once and never had a problem again with my dog. Product is save for both the dog and the environment. Forgot name of product but it comes in a white spray bottle with green lettering. Good luck !
- Q:How do I find on the internet a plastic manufacturer that can glue two 1/4 thick sheets of acryllc together?
- If it's something on a small scale (not mass-produced). Craft spray glue (or for clairty, vellum spray glue) does a nice thin layer of glue that will seal two sheets. Just be sure to protect your backdrop with newspapers and possibly wear gloves.
- Q:if your yugioh cards are in white plastic sheets will they protect the color from sunlight?
- Don't place them near windows or take them out into direct sunlight. Make sure the sheets you use to cover them are opaque because if light penetrates the sheet they will be discoloured. Put them in a cloth or cardboard cover. That always works. Good luck!
- Q:Can you do papercraft with plastic sheets?
- Yes. I work with plastics and often played with some waste plastic like I would with paper. Origami is easy, you can use the same patterns and methods, you will just have to crease the folds better (but that does also depends on the kind of plastic). Papercraft where you need to cut and glue can be done but you will need to text the glue on the plastic. Paper mache is harder, some kinds of plastic will work, most will not.
- Q:Can I run an electrical current through a piece of sheet metal w/o getting shocked?
- 1. Yes, there is a shock hazard. 2. Your circuit may burn up the power cord before tripping the breaker but the sheet metal will not get warm.
- Q:What is the name of the plastic buckle used in the bathroom ceiling? And what material ceiling is used for the bathroom ceiling?
- Plastic gusset plate is PVC plate or plastic steel plate. Now commonly used bathroom ceiling is: Aluminum gusset plate integrated ceiling
- Q:why do I need Plastic sheet under my mobile home?
- Moisture, vegetation growth, radon. Many good reasons for it. Make sure it's air/water tight, no rips and the seams are taped with proper sealant tape. The higher mill the better. I think it's at least 6 mill. Pay attention and don't let them cheat you.
- Q:A plastic pin can hold two plastic plates together and can not leak
- Plastic welding can only be welded with the same material of plastic, different materials can not be welded; with a circular gasket bar, like the sink under the sink, you go to the building materials market should look for.
- Q:should I put a clear plastic sheet on my lg chocolate?
- BUY ONE for as little as they cost best safe then sorry
- Q:Are acrylic plastic sheets flexible and cuttable?
- Yes and no. Acrylic is cuttable, depending on how easy is based on thickness. If you get up into 3/4 and up, can be a bit more tough but it is cuttable for sure. You can use table saws, jigsaws, router, etc.. just about anything. Now flexible not a whole bunch. It will bend but can snap pretty easy if you try to flex at a good angle. If you need something very flexible try Lexan (polycarbonate), you can flex it like crazy and its stronger then acrylic and can come in all sort of colors and transparent, plus can cut with jigsaw, table saw, etc.. Little more spendy though. Good luck and have fun!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range