High density polyethylene price .
1. good quality
2. virgin material
3. high performance
4. excellent hardness
Weldable/Bendable - suitable for fabrication
UV Resistant - Black only
Physiologically inert - approved for food applications (Natural only)
Electrical insulation - it is a good insulator
Weatherproof - it doesn't absorb water
Chemical resistance - resists corrosive chemicals (e.g. Sulphuric Acid, Caustic Soda)
|Product name|| High density PVC sheet|
| Polyvinyl chloride sheet|
|Item NO.|| CPL-PVC|
|Country of origin|| Guangdong China|
|Optional type|| Sheet,Film,Rod,Tube|
|Material|| Virgin PVC resin|
|Grade|| Grade A|
|H.S code|| 3920430090|
|Sample|| For free, but customer pays the freight.|
|Similar products|| PP sheet,PE sheet,UPVC sheet|
|Density|| 1.55-1.6 g/cm3|
|Colour|| Natural(gery),blue, other colors can be customized|
|Sheets Thickness|| 2.0-50mm|
|Stock Size|| 1220×2440mm,1000×2000mm,can be customized|
|Stock Size (Length)|| 1000mm,can be customized|
|Tubes outer diameter|| Can be customized|
|Formation methods|| Extrude or lamination|
|Packaging|| 1. Wooden pallet with carton. |
| 2. Plastic pallet with carton.|
| 3. Wooden wooden pallet with wooden case.|
| 4. According to customer requirements.|
|Delivery|| 1. Stock size 3-5 working days.|
| 2. Custom size 8-15 working days.|
|Flame test|| V -0 , can be self-extinguishing|
|Impact strength|| planar ≥8kJ/m2 side ≥8kJ/m2|
|Tensile strength|| Transverse ≥40MPa Vertical ≥40MPa|
|Heat size change rate|| Transverse ± 3 % Vertical ± 5%|
|1. Excellent anti-tearing |
|2. Insulating property is good |
|3. Fire retardant, with self-extinguishing |
|4. Degree of hardness is big, the intensity is high |
|5. The surface is smooth,easy welding and machining |
|6. Good chemical stability,acid,alkali,corrosion-resistant|
|7. Against ultraviolet ray, bears the aging, does not absorb water|
|1. Building material|
|2. Chemical structure of corrosion resistant material|
- Q:Light breaking sheet of clear plastic that makes light into rainbows?
- There was a toy i think called Eye of Jupiter that does that pattern
- Q:Produce a one compartment vertical file by bending the long side of an 10-in. by 18-in. sheet of plastic?
- Bend on lines so that the file is 10 long x Y high x (18 - 2Y) thick Volume = V = 180Y - 20Y^2 dV/dY = 180 - 40Y = 0 when V is maximum. Y = 9/2 For max. volume file is = 10 x 9/2 x 9 Max V = 405 cubic ins.
- Q:mirorred flexiable plastic sheets?
- I believe Mylar like balloons are made from is the material you are looking for You can buy it on line or from hydrophonic stores.
- Q:I'm looking for a thick 10 ft by 18 ft sheet of white plastic?
- You'll have a hard time finding something that size. Look in the Yellow Pages or on the web for a plastic supplier or building materials warehouse. You will probably have to do some calling around.
- Q:What is the best way to organize hundreds of sheet music i have obtained over the years?
- In the past I have organized my sheet music in photograph albums using the plastic sheet protectors that you can get at office stores. It protects them from being ripped or folded and allows you to organize them by name or type of music.
- Q:What kind of material (thin flexible plastic sheet) is used on the inside to make a lamp shade cover?
- it's called mylar. you should be able to buy it at a craft store.
- Q:How to flatten a bent plastic sheet?
- If it's too big, it can't be pressed several times. It can only be cut off at the bottom of the U type, and then heated with a sickle. Then the two pieces of the PC board are held together with a small piece of plastic. All of our plastic buckets are made of this method. But be careful with the soup when you're working. I hope I can help you.
- Q:Can my printer print on overhead projection sheets?
- In addition to using transparencies designed for laser printers you need to go into the printer properties and tell the printer that you are using transparencies not just paper. It will run the fuser at a cooler temperature so that you do not melt the plastic transparency.
- Q:how to erase permanent marker on plastic sheets?
- You can try Orange Goo, it takes off decals, glue. Also try isopropyl alcohol. You can also try nail polish remover or acetone, but test it first to make sure the sticker doesn't get damaged by it.
- Q:Does the Nintendo 3ds start,home and select button come with a plastic sheet on it?
- Thats not supose to come off Well I dont think its bad to take it off. But mine still have the plastic thing
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range