PVC Bathroom Cabinet With Mirror And Basins. This understanding enables clients to clearly identify and specify their requirements, ensuring we tailor their home to enhance their lifestyle.
1. Material: PVC board
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 1000 x 820 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
Magnetron sputtering technique and advanced painting process with silver mirror of the original film, with film uniformity, solid durability features.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Where can I get a Unique Vanity Light for OUr Bathroom?
- Talk to an ironmonger or blacksmith. They could craft one but it has to stand the heatof the bulb. Maybe a potter. Unique hand wrought items are very nice and worth the cost. If you want Unique sty away fromt he usual suspects like target, Big W, other chain stores. Try a local crafts group or the local markets.
- Q:How to print on the bathroom cabinet
- General bathroom cabinet printing are in the door, mainly to see your bathroom cabinet door material! This printing a lot of sanitary ware, cabinets, furniture manufacturers can be customized, sub-paint and glass and other materials, according to your preferences design patterns. If you want to buy a cupboard on the printing, can only rely on the film or late spray to achieve, the effect is not customized good.
- Q:how do I clean bleach spot on marble bathroom vanity?
- Is it real marble or a marble composite? Real marble will etch but not bleach as it is natural stone. Find out what the true nature of the counter is first, before researching further.
- Q:The quality of the United States and Canada bathroom cabinet in the end how
- Quality is also good, that is, feeling a bit high price! If the landlord can meet the United States and Canada during the offer to buy, more cost-effective.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet shower need to buy the brand?
- In fact, this thing is not the bathroom cabinet to choose the brand any brand is false election bathroom cabinet mainly to a few
- Q:Staining an Oak bathroom OKorders Vanity?
- Most of the pre fab cabinetry sold at the big box stores are usually veneered MDF. Meaning you probably won't be able to stain the cabinet. You may be able to paint the cabinet.
- Q:Can you move a bathroom vanity to an adjacent wall without re doing all the plumbing?
- If I understand your explanation I think you can make this happen. You just need to choose a vanity without drawers on that side. You'll be lengthening the water supply lines and drain to be able to reach the sink and you'll have to make sure the longer drain line can run slightly downhill between the P trap and the connection at the wall. The extra length there might give you minor problems in the future if it gets even a little clogged because there is so much more pipe before the plumbing vent in the wall but it should be manageable.
- Q:Foshan bathroom cabinet brand which? how is it?
- Foshan bathroom cabinet brand too much, quite a mixed bag ah! But as far as I know that the quality of that big brand can guarantee such as Wrigley, a few meters actually wait for these brands can still ~ other are the quality of the no-name no guarantee
- Q:My bathroom designer suggested placing a suspended bathroom vanity unit above the heating duct in the floor.?
- You don't have to use a suspended unit. You can get low-profile sheet metal floor duct deflectors that divert the heat coming from the floor grate by 90 degrees so that it blows out along the floor. These fit in the kick space below most vanity units then you cut an opening in the front of the kick space cover to mount a duct vent faceplate. When I remodeled the bath in one of my houses I did that and it worked really well -- I loved having the heat blow across the floor onto my feet on cold mornings. If you do decide to go for the suspended vanity, the bottom of it will kind of do the same thing, diverting the heat flow onto your feet. The drawback will be that moisture and dust will collect in the heat register underneath. I think having a duct extension sealed inside a floor mount vanity is less of a maintenance hassle.
- Q:Do you have a newer bathroom vanity with legs? How hard is it to keep the floor clean underneath?
- With every day pass, our country is getting into more and more trouble. The inflation, unemployment and falling value of dollar are the main concern for our Government but authorities are just sleeping, they don’t want to face the fact. Media is also involve in it, they are force to stop showing the real economic situation to the people.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range