Solar System characteristic
1. Each component has a single chip detector. Assembled by the IPM or IGBT of Mitsubishi
This protects the system from Overloads, Low Voltage and Under Voltage (alarm) Over Heating, Short circuit, Reverse Polarity.
2. Your system can be updated very easily. Just by adding extra components your system will increase power capacity.
3. Battery optional, you can purchase from us or locally.
4. Simple to install, just follow installation instructions.
5. Our System offers Cutting Edge Technology, State of the Art Quality with Greater Functionality than our competitors, at Competitive prices.
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of cell (mm)
Size of module (mm)
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
+ 0.1/ °C
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
Junction Box Type
PV-JB001( TUV )
Connectors and Cables Type
With TUV certificate
Length of Cables (mm)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
Standard Test Conditions
1000W/m2 AM1.5 25’C
5 years product warranty and 25years 80% of power
Long Service Life
2.High Efficiency Solar Cells
3.Special Aluminum Frame Design
4.High Transmission, Low Iron Tempered Glass
5.Advanced Cell Encapsulation .
- Q:Feedback on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels really works good and reduce the usage of electricity.
- Q:How to mount solar panel to car.?
- In whichever car I'm not using much, I plug in a small solar panel to the cigar lighter socket, and simply place it up on the dashboard. So long as it gets daylight, it's working, it doesn't need full, direct sun. I just slip it between the transmission-tunnel and passenger seat when I get in, and my cars start right on the first turn of the key. It only delivers a very low level of charge, but it's STILL a net-gain, rather than the battery slowly getting a little tired - even the clock in the car, and the armed alarm-system takes SOME current to run, but even the smallest of panels will sort this out for you.
- Q:Can solar panels work in the shade?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axO4z Yes you are correct. The internal resistance of a solar cell increases at reduced light levels. This means that an increased proportion of the the power produced by the other solar cells will be wasted (slightly heating the shaded solar cell through ohmic heating). This happens to some degree even when the cells are all fully illuminated. Waisting power this way can be avoided by connecting the cells in parallel.
- Q:Parts needed to build a solar panel?
- You need to talk to your local power utility to see what they require for you to connect your solar power system into the grid.
- Q:solar panel for computer?
- Most decent laptops can use 50W of power or more....so you'd actually need a large solar panel with good sunlight. I just looked up how big a 50W solar panel is....it's about 64x64 centimeters...which is very big and expensive! So, solar power may not be the best solution to power, or charge a laptop battery. Maybe there are some solar powered chargers that charge the battery very slowly, but probably not.
- Q:What do you know about solar panels?
- How photograph voltaic Cells artwork by using Scott Aldous interior this text a million. introduction to How photograph voltaic Cells artwork 2. Photovoltaic Cells: changing Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a photograph voltaic cellular 4. Anatomy of a photograph voltaic cellular 5. power Loss in a photograph voltaic cellular 6. photograph voltaic-powering a house 7. fixing photograph voltaic-capacity themes 8. photograph voltaic-capacity experts and Cons 9. lots greater advice 0. See all actual technology articles you have in all probability considered calculators that have photograph voltaic cells -- calculators that never want batteries, and in specific circumstances do no longer even have an off button. as long as you have sufficient mild, they seem to artwork consistently. you're transforming into considered greater suitable photograph voltaic panels -- on emergency street indicators or call packing packing containers, on buoys, even in parking lots to capacity lights fixtures. whether those greater suitable panels are not so straight forward as photograph voltaic powered calculators, they are accessible, and not that stressful to discover in case you comprehend the place to look. There are photograph voltaic cellular arrays on satellites, the place they are used to capacity the electrical powered systems. you have in all probability additionally been listening to with regards to the photograph voltaic revolution for the final 20 years -- the theory at some point we are able to all use unfastened electricity from the solar. it somewhat is a seductive promise: On a dazzling, sunny day, the solar shines approximately a million,000 watts of power according to sq. meter of the planet's floor, and if we could collect all of that power we could unquestionably capacity our homes and workplaces for unfastened.
- Q:Are DIY Solar panels legitimate for saving electricity?
- I used this youtube video to help me build a 2 volt system. I used this video to build a magnet motor attached to a car alternator, I used an old Ford alternator because they are cheap, then put in the voltage reguialtor that I took out of the same car. I then hooked that up to 6 2 volt batteries in series, then I used 4 500 watt inverters, I got it going about 2 weeks ago, I am waiting to how efficient it will make everything, I also do not have my entire house on it. So far I have hooked up my fridge, deep freeze, 52 plasma tv, and washer. I have not hooked anything else into it yet. I have no idea if it has enough power to turn on full load, like I said I am still toying with it, but it seems to be doing fine.
- Q:Does a 50W solar panel generate 540kWh?
- running six hours a day doesn't mean much. You need to look at the solar insulation charts for your school's geographical location to come up with a better factor. The easiest number for you to use is sun hours. For example, Washington DC averages 4.23 hours. Do a Yahoo search for sun hours and you should find lots of charts. Solar panels rated at 50W give this output at full sun near noon at full brightness (no clouds). The sun hour factor makes it easy to find the equivalent number of full brightness hours. So, using Washington DC as an example you have: 000 panels * 50W * 4.23 sunhours/day = 634kWh a day on average. You state your school uses 88240kWh/month which is 6274kWh a day. This would mean you need ten times more solar panels since there is no way to get more daylight. Be careful to put in all the units in your formula and cancel them out to make sure you don't end up with a nonsense result. The title of the question would be answered as followed: 50W/000 * 4.23 sunhours/day = 0.63kWh/day or 9kWh per month or 228kWh a year. These are annual averages. If you wanted a specific month, you would need the sun hours for that month. Hope this helps.
- Q:how much does solar panels cost for you home?
- I just got a quote for my place. It came out $8/Watt installed. The quote was for 24 - 20W panels. Dividing the total quoted price by the 24 panels comes out to $,750 per panel. This includes the complete system with the converter and cutoff switch to connect it to the grid. This is also a top-of-the-line system. There are cheaper systems with shorter life spans. My quote was for a system with a 30 year life expectancy. There is a Federal tax credit in 2009 of 30% that will bring the system cost down. There are also nice state tax incentives in CA.
- Q:How much power does the solar panel produce?
- I sincerely doubt that you have a solar panel that is 4% efficient at converting sunlight to electricity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range