Basic description Info.
Color:All Ral Color Are Available
Packing:Standard Export Package
1, Pre-painted Steel Coil Can be used in building material field, galvanized wire steel tape and mainly other fields.
2, All color can be customized
3, Good quality with competitive price
|Performance testing of color coated steel coil|
|Tensile Test||Tic-Tac-9mm 5mm cross cupping||No damage|
|Bending Test||T≤ 3||No damage|
|Boiling Test||100° Cboiling 1 hour||No damage|
|Water Resistance||1000hours immersion in 40° C(edge)||No damage|
|Moisture Resistance||50° C90%100hours(edge)||No damage|
|Fire Resistance||Samples were placed in incubators, remove greenhouse cooling, and then test the adhesion||Long-term|
|Fire Extinction||Liquefied petroleum gas or natural gas burner||Immediately turn off|
|Drug Resistance||10%hydrochloric acid, saturated calcium, 10%H2SO4, 10%NAOH, gasoline, ethanol||No color and trace change|
|Salt spray test||5%Nacl, 35± 2° C, 500hours||No damage|
|Coating performance test standard|
|Test item||Positive standard||Back standard|
|Dry film thickness(um)||14-16||7-9|
|Glass(60degree)||High 70± 5, medium40± 5, low30± 5||30± 5degree|
|MEK(Per)||> 100||> 100|
|Cross cut||0 class||0 class|
|Acid resistance||50%H2SO4 immersion in300hrs, no color, wrinkling, fading, change|
|Alkali resistance||50%H2SO4 immersion in300hrs, no color, wrinkling, fading, change|
|Aging-resistance||1 st class loss of color and glass|
1.What's your MOQ?
25MT, it is for one container.
2.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
3. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
4.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day.
- Q:What is the difference between steel and iron?
- Iron and Steel Manufacture, technology related to the production of iron and its alloys, particularly those containing a small percentage of carbon. The differences between the various types of iron and steel are sometimes confusing because of the nomenclature used. Steel in general is an alloy of iron and carbon, often with an admixture of other elements. Some alloys that are commercially called irons contain more carbon than commercial steels. Open-hearth iron and wrought iron contain only a few hundredths of 1 percent of carbon. Steels of various types contain from 0.04 percent to 2.25 percent of carbon. Cast iron, malleable cast iron, and pig iron contain amounts of carbon varying from 2 to 4 percent. A special form of malleable iron, containing virtually no carbon, is known as white-heart malleable iron. A special group of iron alloys, known as ferroalloys, is used in the manufacture of iron and steel alloys; they contain from 20 to 80 percent of an alloying element, such as manganese, silicon, or chromium.
- Q:Can i use an acoustic steel string as a steel-guitar?
- Musical style speaks volumes while it includes this concern. people who % severe quantity would be unhappy with unamplified nylon string guitars. From my attitude, the common distinction between metallic and nylon is this: metallic strings ring and nylon strings resonate. the quantity produced by employing metallic is frequently plenty greater suitable than nylon yet, to my way of thinking, the sound resonance produced by employing the wood of your guitar is largely masked by employing metallic strings. in case you have a decently made guitar (frequently, around 1000 money and up), the sound interaction between the wood and the strings in a nylon guitar is magical around the completed frequency selection. With a metallic string guitar, the sound produced by employing the vibrating string overpowers the wood resonance in any respect yet low frequencies. in my view, i will take a nylon string guitar any day for the sensitivity gained from the interaction between wood and vibrating string.
- Q:Is Titanium stronger than mild steel?
- I was researching titanium as it pertained to protective footwear. The only thing mentioned was lighter as the advantage. Nowhere did I find the strength comparison. You might want to research the product you are interested in.
- Q:What are some characteristics of steel?
- Characteristics Of Steel Hardening. - The characteristic difference between steel and pure wrought iron is as follows: - When steel is raised to a red heat and then suddenly cooled, it becomes hard and brittle. This process, which is known as hardening, has no effect upon pure wrought iron. Tempering is a characteristic of steel which distinguishes it from cast iron. If steel has been hardened by being heated and suddenly cooled, as above described, it may be softened again by applying a lower degree of heat and again cooling. This is known as tempering. Cast iron, on the contrary, though it is hardened by the first process, cannot be softened by the second. When a bar of steel is struck it gives out a sharp metallic ring, quite different from the sound produced by striking wrought iron. Other characteristics of steel are its great elasticity and its retention of magnetism.
- Q:What are the characteristic of CORTON STEEL?
- *It is Corten steel.Grade A B. *Weathering steel, best-known under the trademark COR-TEN steel, is a group of steel alloys which were developed to obviate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance if exposed to the weather for several years. United States Steel Corporation (USS) holds the registered trademark on the name COR-TEN. Although USS sold its discrete plate business to International Steel Group (now Arcelor-Mittal) in 2003, it still sells COR-TEN branded material in strip-mill plate and sheet forms. In some areas it may be known without the hyphen as Corten steel. The original COR-TEN received the standard designation A242 (COR-TEN A) from the ASTM International standards group. Newer ASTM grades are A588 (COR-TEN B) and A606 for thin sheet. All alloys are in common production and use. It is a weather-resistant steel which is used in containers and hot flue gas line. The American Corten A Steel has a composition of C, 0.12; Si, 0.5; Cu, 0.5; Cr, 0.8; P, 0.1 and Mn, 0.5%. Although the tensile strength is less than 494 MPa the yield is in the region of 371 MPa. The combination of copper and phosphorus also increases the resistance to atmospheric corrosion which is important when thinner plates are used. The original steel A suffers a decrease in yield strength and notch ductility in thickness over 25 mm, to overcome which Corten B was developed-C 0.14; P 0.04; Mn 1.1; Cr 0.5; Cu 0.4; V 0.1; Bol Al 0.02. *COR-TEN A applies to plates up to 12.5mm in thickness, COR-TEN B applies to plates up to 50mm in thickness. *It has been used in bridge and other large structural applications such as the New River Gorge Bridge, the newer span of the Newburgh-Beacon Bridge, and the creation of the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art (ACCA). It is very widely used in marine transportation, in the construction of shipping containers.
- Q:What is Mild Steel? Is it the same as Seamless Steel?
- iron mild steel are not the same but you need iron to make mild steel this is done by the process off a blast furnace were iron ore coke limestone are added coke is coal which has been put into a coking oven to remove some impurities then once the coke, iron ore limestone are mixed this and comes out the bottom of the blast furnace red hot is know as pure iron once you have this you then put it into the BOS Basic Oxygen Steel making were pure oxygen is blown onto the the iron for about 45 min which then turns the iron into steel. hope this helps :o)
- Q:Damascus steel sword blades question,?
- Folded Damascus Steel
- Q:Why should I use stainless steel cookware?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Why should I use stainless steel cookware? I received a very nice set of stainless steel cookware as a wedding gift. While very pretty, Im finding them almost useless for cooking. Everything sticks, they're difficult to clean, and Im using my old non-stick pans instead. Should I simply leave the stainless out for decortive purposes, or...
- Q:Hardenability of steel?
- Bit tricky to explain and I don't know muh about it but steel on its own has lost of gaps in it ( the molecular structure) and when carbon is added thos gaps are filled, I think of it like this: it is easier to punch through expanded polystyrene( with all the little balls) than unexpanded(just a lump of plastic) as the balls are not properly joined and have air pockets between them.
- Q:Is it me or is everything steel in pro wrestling?
- Lex Luger's right elbow... OH YESH!!!! I SEE WERE YOU ARE GOING WITH THIS!!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range