|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
Ral or according to sample
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||color steel coil STANDARD EXPORT SEAWORTHY PACKING|
|Delivery Detail:||25 DAYS AFTER DOWN PAYMENT|
color steel coil
Prime Quality, Quick Delivery, Competitive Price
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/PPGL)
Base material: Hot dipped galvanized steel
Width: available from 800MM to 1250MM
Width Tolerance: within 0.02MM
Thickness: available from 0.18MM to 0.80MM
Thickness Tolerance: within 0.15MM
Performance: Smooth or Matte
Color: according to RAL standard
Lacquer Coating thickness: according to customer needs
Supply capacity: 8,000 Metric Ton per month
Our products has good performance on combining force and anti-erosion. We offer fine quality products and best price for our international customers.
COLOR COATING LINE
A Dual Uncoiler
D Entry Accumulater
E Degreasing & Chemical Section
F Prime Coater
G Prime Oven
H Prime Water Quench
I Finish Coating
J Finish Back Coater
K Finish Oven
L Finish Water Quench
M Exit Accumulater
- Q:Spyderco or cold steel?
- Hibben are even better in my opinion, but cold steel are reputable and do good quality high carbon steel knives and swords. Paul Chen does some knives and they are the best I've seen but a lot more expensive
- Q:Can a bear bend steel?
- depends how thick the steel is. Looking at it, I would say yes. Not the frame pieces, but just the walls of the pool.
- Q:Can raccoon bite through steel?
- Well the raccoons can't bite through steel unless it is very thin steel, like aluminum foil thickness. But they have long arms and can reach into the cage so that would be my worry. They are also very clever so I don't know if it is safe for the bunny. That would depend upon the size of the cage and how hungry the raccoons are. The raccoons might be tempted to try to steal the bunny's food so that is a concern. Check with a pet shop owner or forester or someone like that who has knowledge about raccoons in the area.
- Q:Steel case ammo in an AK?
- Look at it this way, steel ammo is what about 20 cents per round if you buy it at a gun show by the box of 500. Brass ammo costs like 45 cents per round at my local Academy Sports Outdoors. Now, the life of an AK with military steel case ammo is 25,000 rounds.... lets assume you can get an extra 10,000 by using brass ammo. If you have saved all that money by buying steel cased ammunition, you could buy 3 replacement AK's with the money you saved by the time you wear one out. The AK was made to use steel cased ammunition. All Russian designed weaponry is designed for steel cased stuff, I have heard they actually function better with steel. Something to do with the hardness of the metal.
- Q:Steel content of kitchen knife any good?
- I am a former chef and have used Chinese chefs knives, different types from cleavers, even french knives, they are mostly carbon steel, and are made with a cold forged process, they are as good as the European knives and are marketability cheaper, I have one a french knife a 8 one with a green non porous handle. I like it, it is light weight and very well made, and keeps an edge quite well, just look for the better type available.
- Q:should i get steel shafted irons?
- It depends on your swing speed. If you have a faster swing speed and notice you are consistently hitting high with your irons and having some trouble with accuracy, you will benefit from playing steel shafted irons. If your swing speed is on the slower end of the spectrum, stick with the graphite irons for a couple more years until you swing has developed and you are hitting farther.
- Q:working load of steel anchor ?
- Assuming that the chain can take the breaking load of the plate, the plate will fail at the area between the hole and the end, in double shear. The shear strength of the material should therefore be known for us to be able to calculate the breaking force. Approximately, the shear strength of steel is about 60% of the tensile strength. For ordinary mild steel the tensile strength is about 60,000 psi, not 38,000 psi. 38,000 psi is just about the yield point of mild steel. Using 60,000 psi tensile strength, the approximate shear strength of steel therefore is 36.000 psi. The net area between the hole and the end of the plate is: A = 3/16(3/4 - 1/4) = 0.09375 in^2 The force necessary to rip through the area which is also the tension on the chain is: T = 2 x 0.09375 x 36,000 = 6750 lbs
- Q:what caused my stainless steel sink to get rust spots?
- This is usually surface rust caused from other non-stainless objects coming in contact with the sink. It is a stain, more than actual rusting of the sink. Barkeepers Friend works well for cleaning stainless steel. Find it in the cleaning aisle of most larger stores.
- Q:what kind of steel is needed for bbq grill?
- most grills have either cast iron or stainless steel grates you can buy them in a variety of sizes at most home centers and from the internet
- Q:Does steel have a valence?
- Steel is a mixture, so it doesn't have any valence number. On the other hand, all of the components of the steel mixture are in their elemental forms, so all the various valences are zero.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range