1. Galvanized steel coil simple introduction:
Galvanized steel coil means that steel coils has gone through a chemical process
To keep it from corroding, so this protective metal, zinc layers, does not get rusty as easily. The coating also gives the steel a more durable, hard to scratch finish.
(6)Application: Corrugated,Wall,Roofing,Structure and so on
2. Galvanized steel coil technical processing:
1)Uncoiled and sheared
2)Cleaned using a caustic solution, which can remove oil/grease, dirt, and paint
3)Entry looper to revised and then annealing furnace
4)Steel is dipped into the molten zinc bath
5)Cooled in a quench tank to reduce its temperature
6)Post treatment and crimper
3. Galvanized steel coil quality control:
Strict procurement process---skillful technical workers---final products inspection
(resistance to corrosion, salt spray test, exposure test, machinability, thermal resistance)
4. Galvanized steel coil advantages:
1)Zinc coating has good adhesion
2)Resistant to corrosive factors
4)Strict quality control system
5)Standard export sea-worthy packing
5. Why choose us?
1).Advantages: We have two production line of PPGI and two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt Also we have 56 professional salesperson from three international sales department, a group of technical engineers
And skillful quality control inspector.
2). Special technology support: We have two production line of pre-painted steel coil
And two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt. In
Order to meet our customers new requirements, We also can manufacture the special
Products, such as Printed, Filmed, Pressed, Matte steel coil and the full hard G550
Galvanized steel and galvalume steel.
3). Conform the international quality standard: All products for export, according to the
International quality standard of Europe, Japan, Russia and America to produce.
Galvanized Steel Coils
SGCC, SGCH, SPCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z, STO2Z,DX54D,DX51D
Coiled or as requested
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting
Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality
chromed / skinpass/ oiled/slightly oiled/ dry/ anti-fingerprint
zero spangle / minimized spangle / regular spangle/ big spangle
3-10 ton per coil
Export standard package :bundled wooden box or be required; The inner size of container is below: 20 ft GP:5.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.18m(high) about 24-26 CBM 40 ft GP:11.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.72m(high)about 68 CBM
15-20 days,after we received your deposit
- Q:Will this steel rust?
- stainless steel also rusts it just takes longer to. what you have is just a higher grade of steel, which isn't stainless anyways so yeah wipe it clean when you're done.
- Q:What is so special about Japanese steel?
- Well Japan, with democracy and code standards, would be better than China or Mexico, with poorly paid workers and poor standards and poor quality. I don't know why or if its better quality than US steel
- Q:Steel Making Process?
- From what I understand of it, US steel is better as the steel is more recycled than Canadian, so a lot of that oxygen / CO2 has already taken place compared to working from ore. The second reason US steel is environmentally ahead of Canadian is that US tends to use Electric Arc, while Canadian uses Basic Oxygen, Basic Oxygen uses more energy than electric arc, and I think it also uses more oxygen, but I would suspect that oxygen that it uses is 'waste oxygen' and not converted into Co2 because the Co2 process is limited by the carbon, and steel only has so much carbon.
- Q:which is heavier: concrete or steel?
- Steel is heavier than concrete for the same volume, however steel buildings are generally lighter. This is because steel buildings utilize high strength of steel, so volume of steel in steel buildings is much smaller than volume of concrete in concrete buildings. In another words in steel buildings much less volume of material is needed for the same strength compared to concrete buildings.
- Q:What is purpose of providing steel in compression zone in Doubly reinforced beam ?
- There are several reasons to add compression steel. Keep in mind, supported steel (meaning it can't buckle) resists compression as well. Compression steel helps reduce long term deflections. Concrete creeps under sustained loads. Steel lessens the compression, meaning less sustained compressive stress to cause creep deflection. It makes members more ductile. Since the steel takes some of the compressive stress, the compression block depth is reduced, increasing the strain in the tension steel at failure, resulting in more ductile behavior (the moment at first yield remains largely the same with compression steel added, but the increase in capacity after yield is significant). Compression steel insures that the tension steel yields before the concrete crushes, meaning it helps change the failure mode to tension controlled. It makes beams easier to construct. With bars in the top and bottom, you have longitudinal reinforcement in all 4 corners of the shear stirrups to keep them in place when pouring the concrete. Also, for continuous members, its often easier to run your negative moment steel the full length of the beam rather than trying to cut it off in the positive moment regions. Serviceability concerns. You're going to end up putting steel in that region anyway to for temperature and shrinkage.
- Q:turps and stainless steel?
- real s/steel is nickel and chrome, however manufacturers of kitchenware, e.g s/teel cutlery use the cheaper version of nickel chrome and iron, that is why some s/steel products rust, so if you want to test any products carry asmall magnet and test the article
- Q:Steel HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
- Speaking of Building Construction, we use grade 450 and 450B not because of toughness, its because it best serves its purpose, reinforcing concrete structure should provide the enough ductility of structure to resist flexure/bending when loads are imposed on it.
- Q:shinning ammo with steel wool?
- * Yes, but I use both fine steel wool and Liquid Brasso Metal Polish on mine.* You can buy it at any Hardware and I believe Walmart carries it.* Great stuff.*
- Q:Steel Buildings.........!?
- Steel is better than wood. Steel can support more weight than wood. Steel is also much more durable than wood. Termites and rot are not a problem, which results in lower maintenance cost later. Also, wood can rot and warp whereas steel will not. Steel is also more economical than wood. The construction requires less labor, and as a result the labor cost is much lower. Steel is fire resistant, which will lower insurance costs.
- Q:Any idea why some gun ranges don't allow steel bullets?
- However, I cannot under any circumstance travel with loaded rifle magazines in my car. Those I have to load at the range because it would be illegal for me to travel to the range with loaded magazines. Even if I don't have a rifle in the car, I cannot possess loaded rifle magazines while traveling. All long guns (shotguns included) must be unloaded and secured in the vehicle, including magazines or tubes. There are several states with restrictions against traveling with loaded rifle magazines, so I'd suggest you check your state laws first, and if it is permissible in your state, then find out if the range will allow it too.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range