1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil with GI or Aluzinc as base metal,after pretreatment,
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• Superior durability
• High manufacturing accuracy
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
4.Specification of PPGI / GI Steel Sheet/Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Galvalume Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
2) OUR SPECIFICATION OFPPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils)
Length of plate
Inner diameter of coil
Coated Mass OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Available Coated Mass(g/m^2)
30,80, 100, 120, 160, 180, 200, 275
30,50, 70, 150 ect.
Available Painting OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 5+20microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
Note: Protect film available
1. What’s the application of this product?
Roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, etc.
2. What’s the brand of the paint?
We use the best brand of all of the word—AKZO.
- Q:How much is 18k steel and gold worth?
- Steel does not come in an 18k version and is worth only about $1.50/pound. 18k gold (.750 or 75% pure) is currently worth about $40.20/gram, based on the spot price of gold of $1,667/ounce at this moment.
- Q:What are black steel pipes made of ?
- Just because two things are painted red doesn't mean that they're the same. You need to know what type of iron (if it really is iron, but doubtful) your black iron pipe is made from. Sometimes standard pipe used in commercial applications for plumbing is called black pipe by the contractors. This type of black pipe is usually A53. Pipes can come in many types of grades of steel. Is the pipe A500, A53, A106, etc? Each grade has slightly different chemical compositions that give the steel different mechanical characteristics. Also, pipe can come in different schedules (wall thicknesses) which does not change the outside diameter of the pipe. With an increase in wall thickness a pipe will become more rigid.
- Q:Any ideals for makeshift steel boning?
- Hi, buy the original bones. They are designed to corset's load. If you use any substitute material it could break and it could be cause of injuries. Use google for link to corset's bones suppliers. Look on:
- Q:Is this guitar steel string or nylon?
- That's a very low-end Kay, maybe from the 60's or 70's. It has a weird mixture of steel-string and classical features that you often see in cheap imports from around that time, maybe because the factory didn't want to stock different parts for different lines. The tuners (one of which is missing) are made for steel strings. They will work with nylon but not well. The bridge is a generally classical type but appears to be bolted on and seems to have some compensation carved into the saddle, which indicates it may have been intended for steel strings. Probably it's ladder braced, which is not a great design for either type. It has a classical rosette and a steel-string pickguard. I am guessing the neck has steel reinforcement but unless there's a sticker there's no way to tell. Personally I'd put light or (preferably) extra-light steel strings on it. The short scale length will help keep the tension down. I'd keep an eye on the neck though. You could also try silk steel to be on the safe side, but the bass response will probably be lacking.
- Q:How can a spider's web be stronger than steel?
- Most importantly, spider silk is extremely lightweight: a strand of spider silk long enough to circle the Earth would weigh less than 500 grams (18 oz). Spider silk is also especially ductile, able to stretch up to 140% of its length without breaking. It can hold its strength below −40 °C. This gives it a very high toughness (or work to fracture), which equals that of commercial polyaramid (aromatic nylon) filaments, which themselves are benchmarks of modern polymer fiber technology. What this means in regard to what you have heard is that if you compared the tensile strength (type 'tensile strength' on wikipedia if you do not know what it means) of spider silk and a strand of steel at the same thickness, the silk would have a higher tensile strength than many grades of steel, upto that of high grade steel - of which they are about the same.
- Q:Red steel games don't look alike...?
- Red Steel 2 isn't really a sequel to Red Steel 1 in a normal sense. The reason the new one is named Red Steel 2 is because of the Sword + Gun combat, which was also in the first game (even though the sword part wasn't good in the first one). Other than that, I'm guessing Ubisoft just wanted to take a different, less realistic approach with it.
- Q:Fireproofing structural steel?
- This would depend upon the method of fireproofing. Steel used to be insulated with an asbestos coating. Of course the steel under the insulation had the same critical temperature as the uncoated steel but was protected from external heat by the insulation. More commonly it would be an alloy and there are so many that one could not guess except to say it should be higher than the original.
- Q:what are steel bollard?
- Steel Bollards are usually a security post to prevent 'ram raiding' of the fronts of stores and shops, most electrical/ photographic shops have them installed at the front, this helps to protect the shop frontage should a ram-raider, using a car, van or truck as a means to gain unauthorised access to a store after closing hours: .
- Q:fallout 3 before broken steel?
- Yes. The Broken Steel add-on goes automatically where ever you are. The thing is, I would like stand around the control room for a little while until the Broken Steel add-on is completely downloaded (Basically pop A LOT of rad-x and radaway). You should see a pop-up message saying that Broken Steel is installed and the level cap is now at 30.
- Q:Why do we galvanise steel?
- Keeps it from rusting. Zinc doesn't rust like steel does.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range