1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil with GI or Aluzinc as base metal,after pretreatment,degrease , chemical treatment and liquid dope with several layers of color .
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• Superior workability
• Good visual effect
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
4.Specification of PPGI / GI Steel Sheet/Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Galvalume Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
2) OUR SPECIFICATION OFPPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils)
Length of plate
Inner diameter of coil
Coated Mass OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Available Coated Mass(g/m^2)
30,80, 100, 120, 160, 180, 200, 275
30,50, 70, 150 ect.
1. What’s the application of this product?
Roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, etc.
2. What’s the brand of the paint?
We use the best brand of all of the word—AKZO.
- Q:How did the growth of the steel industry influence the development of other industries?
- At least three ways: 1. Steel as a material that other industries could use to do things that couldn't be done before (for example, construction (skyscrapers, long bridges, etc.)) or could now be done at much lower cost and hence increased the size of the industry (automobiles, bearings, etc.)
- Q:what coating can be used on steel so it wouldn't rust when exposed to sea water?
- Galvinized means steel with a zinc coating. It is the best. For boats at port, and other fixed objects this can be supplimented with cathodic protection, an electrical method that substitutes corrosion of a sacrificial anode for the rusting of the steel. Epoxy and other coatings tend to be very temporary as they wear and scratch with use and lose all effectiveness if they cannot exclude seawater from contacting the bare metal. Zinc responds to abuse and can 'heal' over minor dings. The zinc is refreshed by periodic painting with a high zinc content paint or by electroplating.
- Q:What is better carbon steel or stainless steel for a knife?
- The better grade of stainless is the top choice, but it can be hard to find, and expensive. - Surgical scalpels are made of it. (Common '420' stainless will not hold an edge as well as high carbon steel.)
- Q:Is it harmful to cook on stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is one of the safest things to cook on, because it doesn't release metal particles into your food.
- Q:can jb weld fix steel applications?
- the stuff is pretty strong... i have a friend who blew a hole in his crankcase of his 07 cr450f and used jb weld on it... added oil and rode on it.. the stuff is crazy strong just give it a day to dry
- Q:What minerals are stronger then steel?
- Sandpaper , quartz will wear a hole in alloy steel. Just rub it. The steel that is.
- Q:A steel rod AISI 1040....?
- A rule of thumb for endurance limits of steel with Sut 200 ksi is that S'e = 0.504 x Sut, thus for your case that would be 113 x .504 = 56.95 ksi (endurance limit is defined as fatigue life greater than 10^6 cycles)
- Q:Can fire resistant building materials burn hot enough to melt steel columns?
- A fire doesn't have to melt steel to do damage. Merely softening the steel makes it weaker and easier to bend. Structural collapse can then occur at temperatures far lower than melting temps. Ask yourself why does a blacksmith heat steel to work and bend it?
- Q:Stain on stainless steel sink...?
- in your super market their is a pad that is green and is called scooth bright use it on the stain and it will remve it
- Q:surgical steel or titanium industrial barbells?
- Titanium Industrial Bar
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range