Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coil
PPGI is made by cold rolled steel sheet and galvanized steel sheets as baseplate,
Through the surface pretreatment (degreasing, cleaning, chemical conversion
Processing), coated by the method of continuous coatings (roller coating method),
And after roasting and cooling.
1. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
2. Grade: DX51D+Z, DC51D, SPCC, SGCC, SGHC, CGCC,
3. Surface Treatment Coated: Galvanized, Paint sealant, Coating passivation solution
Substrate Cold rolled, Galvanized sheet
4. Color: RAL Color card
5. Coil ID: 508/610 mm
6. Coil weight: 4-10MT
7. Paint film Front side: 10~25um
Back side: 5~10um
8. Zinc layer: 40~180g per square meter
9. Thickness: 0.14~3.0mm
10. Width: 400~1500mm
11. Length: As requirement
12. Type: Steel plate, Steel Coil, Roofing metal
13. Place of origin: Shandong CHINA(mainland)
14. Deliver time: 20-30 days after receipt of advanced t/t or L/C
1. Our company produce various specification and models and national standards of galvanized steel coil
2. Using high-quality material and advanced production technology and equipment for processing
3. Applicable to a humid climate and the harsh corrosive environment
4. Products has been all over the country more than 20 provinces, municipalities and
Autonomous regions, and have been exported to Europe, North American, the Middle East,
The South East Asia, Africa, Asia, European and other countries and regions, well received by our buyer.
Color-coated Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/ PPGL)
JIS G3302-1998, EN10142/10137, ASTM A653
TSGCC, TDX51D / TDX52D / TS250, 280GD
For general / drawing use
0.14-2.0mm(0.16-0.8mm is the most advantage thickness))
Type of coating:
PE, SMP, PVDF
Z60-150g/m2 or AZ40-100g/m2
5 mic. Primer + 15 mc. R. M. P.
5-7 mic. EP
According to RAL standard
508mm / 610mm
Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20' ' containers
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting / automobile
FOB, CFR, CIF
20%TT in advance+80% TT or irrevocable 80%L/C at sight
25 days after recepit of 20% TT
Insurance is all risks
MTC 3.1 will be handed on with shipping documents
We accept SGS certificatation test
- Q:What material is strongest? Human bone, steel, or concrete?
- I guess I would ask you to define strong then? For example: make a bed and line it with steel, then lie down in it and have someone poor concrete on you. Let it dry overnight and then try and get out. What will break first? Could be anyone of these. If you had a watch made out of bone or concrete and it fell off, it too would break. There you have it amigo, define strong!
- Q:Mild Steel?!?
- It contains less than 0.25 % carbon. These steels are hot worked and produced for beam and structural application. Low carbon steels are not hardened appreciably by hardening process of heat treatment. A decrease in carbon content improves ductility mild steels are used for wires, rods, thin sheets, solid drawn tube, boiler plates, steel joints, channels and angles, structural sections, drop forgings. they are further classifies into dead mild, and mild steel dead mild steel It contains 0.05% to 0.15% carbon. It is used for making steel wires, sheets, rivets, screws, pipe, nail and chain. It has a tensile strength of 390 N/mm2 and a hardness of about 115 BHN. there are many company which produce their products from this raw material like tube, pipe, S31803 Duplex tube fitting, pipe fitting etc
- Q:Types of knife steel?
- 154cm is a very good knife steel, the problem is in the heat treating. Stainless should be cryo treated to get all it can offer. That being said, if you really want to drop some coin, look at getting one made from CPM 440V. Stainless isn't as strong as carbon but on a smaller knife works well. You might also look for D-2 Tool steel. There are factory knives that are made of that.
- Q:Difference between Cold Rolled steel and Castle Forged steal. Game of Thrones.?
- Castle Forged Steel
- Q:Does stainless steel cookware really cause cancer?
- Hi, I think that Stainless Steel is one of the safest ways to cook food. Glassware is also safe, but you must be careful not to drop the stuff, it can break and leave small pieces on the floor. Yes non-stick cookware can harm small fast breathing animals like birds in your house if the cookware overheats, but by keeping water or moisture in the bottom of the pan, and not using supper high heat, you can avoid overheating a non-stick surface. This also includes not scraping the surface with the utensils. Aluminum cookware, especially cast aluminum is considered by many as more than average toxic to many. Test for alltimers is that they contain aluminum in their bodies, and many owned aluminum cookware too. To kill cancer, look to Dr. Otto Warburg, who did win a Noble Prize for discovering how to kill the cancer cells.
- Q:Conductivity question for electricity through stainless steel?
- Stainless Steel Conductivity
- Q:questions about steel barns?
- steel would be cheeper and last longer
- Q:Why aren't bullets made of steel?
- The bullet needs to be a bit malleable to conform to the grooves in the barrel. In an American .30 gun a .308 bullet is forced out of the gun it has to conform to the .30 bore and .308 grooves to form a tight seal. That's why lead and copper are the primary materials of the bullet. A steel bullet in a steel bore would potentially produce a pipe bomb or at least do significant damage to the bore. Also, the weight of bullets are optimized for their application with the current materials. There is no need or desire to reduce the mass of the bullet. Simply reducing mass for increased velocity can effect the terminal ballistics in all kinds of ways, but you cannot assume that damage will be higher for a variety of reasons. If nothing else the fact that the military has INCREASED the 5.56x45mm from 55gr to 62gr should be enough to doubt your claim. Also steel is about 70% the density of lead, so there would not be a major savings in mass, but aluminum is only 25% the density and it is much closer to the hardness of lead. If you really wanted a light bullet, the aluminum may be the way to go.
- Q:Handgun steel question...?
- The first answer was correct. The type of steel used in most blued handguns is the highest. After that I prefer stainless. Then the Scandium framed pistols.
- Q:Steel - Building Purpose!!!!?
- Steel is used for building purpose because of its steadfast quality. The steel has an intense resistance which renders it completely immune to dangers of corrosion, climatic variations, weather fluctuations and other environmental hazards, thereby making it the most suitable metal for exterior surface of the building. Internal structure of steel also helps the building to have strength at the core which enables it to stand erect for a longer time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range