Popular Nature Space Saver Bath Shelf Bath Cabinet, We may committed ourselves to let people enjoy healthy, fashionable, comfortable lifestyles through innovative technology and excellent quality products.
1. Product Size: 39.4 x 9.1 x 6.9 inches
2. Product Net Weight:38.8 pounds
3. Carton Weight: 39 pounds
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Space saver with storage.
2. Engineered wood construction.
3. Easy to Clean.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:how to make a dresser into a bathroom vanity?
- Simple, buy a sink, take the drawers out, cut a hole in the top of the dresser, put the dresser in place, install the sink, alter the drawers to fit around the plumbing. Hope this helps, good luck.
- Q:How hard is it to change out an ugly bathroom vanity/sink?
- fairly easy if the shutoffs on the hot and cold work and you replace the vanity with the same size
- Q:OKorder spent 1,000 yuan, can buy a good quality bathroom cabinet
- OKorder sell 1,000 yuan bathroom cabinet, the basic store will be 1500-2500 (according to the store grade different, the price will be different), because the physical store costs are relatively large.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet faucet bad for a good change? Can I change it?
- Can be changed, the first angle valve closed, and then the leading hose from the corner of the nut on the other end of the nut unscrewed, then you can open the bathroom cabinet on the faucet. As long as the faucet in the wash basin below the cut on the nut on the cut, you can tear out the faucet, the faucet as much as possible to buy a little, both health and durability, the future can save a lot of trouble.
- Q:New home decoration, bathroom cabinet in the bathroom outside, which inside and outside the tiles is the same flat?
- You elaborate on it, I'll give you a look
- Q:How do I clean or cover up cigarette burns on a bathroom vanity and sink?
- Go to the paint supply section of your local diy store and get a painters sanding sponge, in a fine grit work on the spots gently in a circular motion. . Note , even though the stains will come out. , The sanded areas may appear dull, or chalky compared to the original sheen on the surface. . I use lemon oil, and work it into the dull areas to restore this sheen. No cleaning product is going to remove the stains!
- Q:Can anyone tell me how to install a granite bathroom vanity. Do I need to put plywood before I put granite ?
- Most bath room vanities are sized such at the granite counter top doesn't need any extra support unless it is cantilevered. We just had granite counter tops added to our master bath and the 3/4' plywood sides were more than adequate to support the granite. Each vanity was 40' wide and 23' deep with supports for the granite on all four sides. We had undermount sinks installed at the same time. It is best to have the supplier of the granite responsible for that work. They need to get the cutout correct and the placement of the inserts for the supporting screws. That is assuming they are going to use the inserts rather than just epoxy to attach the sink to the counter top. We have a piece of granite on our kitchen island with an 18' cantilevered section on each end. In this case there is a rectangular support for the whole piece of granite made from 1' square steel tubing. This assures that the ends will not break off.
- Q:Where can I buy a banjo type bathroom vanity countertop?
- Dear Not As Think as You Drunk I Am: I contacted Home Depot customer service and their question back to me was, I am not sure what you mean by Big Box store. Can you explain that more? I asked if she was living on Mars and hung up. I think I will have to contact a local handyman and ask if he can order one and then install. One or two of them are either contractors themselves or affiliated with them.
- Q:Redoing bathroom components (toilet/vanity/flooring). What order?
- I've remodelled a whole bunch of bathrooms in my own houses and in other peoples (my ex boyfriend was a kitchen and bath remodelling contractor and I worked with him.) ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS do ALL the flooring first, under the toilet AND the vanity. The problem with tiling or putting any flooring around the toilet or vanity is that you (or the future homeowner) will have a horrible time trying to replace either one, and those items always need to be replaced eventually. Toilets and vanity all vary widely in their footprints and you will never be able to match and patch the flooring around any new one. Also, flooring seals up the floor and will help prevent water damage to the subfloor and framing structures below. Flooring looks bogus and amateurish when it is installed up to rather than underneath installed fixtures. Ignore the people who are telling you to install flooring AROUND anything except the tub. They are completely wrong.
- Q:Now the bathroom bathroom cabinet with more and more wall drainage, how to stay water level? The
- Wall-mounted bathroom cabinet is not to say that change or not change, according to your actual needs, mainly to see your bathroom under the water level, and the installation time can not be well fit into.
The Company is specialized in producing wood craft furniture .our company has a complete and scientific quality management system. We may provide the best solutions ,the latest design .most of times to creat products that make our products more competitive on the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 12360 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range