||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 305W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:How to find amp for solar panel project?
- It is possible your meter does not have the capacity to safely measure more than 300 milliamps which is too small to measure current output from solar panels. Assuming no losses in the system or components, if your meter does not have the capacity to measure 0 Amps, you will need to get one that does. Analogs are better than digitial for this. Most often the 0 Amp circuit of the meter has a discrete positive plug location for the positive test lead. Most have a common ground connection with the rest of the meter functions. If you are measuring current at the battery in the charge mode- Negative lead of meter goes to positive terminal of battery and positive lead of meter goes to the cable that was connected to the positive terminal of the battery. Since the Wattage is a nominal measurement, if you measure between the panel and controller, take measurement on one leg of the panel, as you want to measure the current with the loaded active circuit. Meter is oriented the same way as the measurement at the battery would be made above only this time the meter is between the panel and controller. At peak solar conditions, expect current to be measured at 2.5 to3 Amps or more per panel. Under optimal conditions your panel will have higher output than their ratings indicate. Open circuit can be close to 20 volts. Never short circuit the output of the solar panels. It is volts multiplied by amps that gives you Watts.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon cells in the laboratory to achieve the conversion efficiency of 24.7%. Ordinary commercial conversion efficiency of 10% -18%. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells because of the production process problems, generally its semi-silicon ingots for the cylindrical into, and then through the slice -> cleaning -> diffusion knot -> remove the dice -> the production of electrodes -> corrosion around -> Reflective film and other workers made of finished products. General monocrystalline silicon solar cells four corners for the fillet. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell thickness is generally 200uM-350uM thick, and now the production trend is to ultra-thin and efficient direction
- Q:how much do commercial solar panels cost?
- Commercial Solar Panels Cost
- Q:Questions about solar panels?
- I can begin to point you in the right direction. It is a very complicated thing you are asking about. Solar panels produce direct current, in order to store that power for use at night, and on cloudy days, you need a lot of batteries. Those batteries store direct current. In order to use that direct current to power your refrigerator, you need to put it through a thing called an inverter. The inverter produces AC from DC. You may have seen one for sale to plug into the lighter in a car so you can use things that require AC in your car. The inverter looses power doing the conversion. Over time, you can purchase direct current appliances, and make the system more efficient. Years ago, a decision was made to go with AC because of transmission issues (you can move AC across a wire a long distance, and DC is more difficult to move). Many appliances convert AC to DC internally to do their work, but such appliances are expensive. Have I answered your question? Not really. You should understand your question better though.
- Q:solar panels vs (organic) plants?
- Depends on the planet and solar panel. Generally, solar panels are more efficient according to these figures I bumped into. Photosynthetic efficiencies range from 0.% - 8%!
- Q:Computation of Solar panel requirement?
- The power output of a solar panel uses a formula to determine kilowatts produced per hour per square meter per day. This calculation is important because, if you plan to install a solar power system for your home, you will want to know how many solar panels will be needed. To calculate solar power requirements correctly, you need to gather the data that is needed for the calculation. First you have to find the average amount of solar radiation available for your area. You can use a solar radiation chart. This can range from a 4 to a 7 depending on the area you live in. Write the number down on a piece of paper and indicate it with the letters RA. Next is determine the amount of electricity that you use daily. Add the kilowatt-hours used per month from your utility bill. Multiply this number by ,000 to get the watt hours in a month. Divide the total by 30 for the amount of electricity you use daily. Write this number down and indicate it with the letters DE. Determine the percentage of your home that you want to power with the solar power system. Write this number down and indicate it with the letter P. Determine the system inefficiency factor for the solar power system. You should be able to find this on the brochure for the system or from the manufacturer's web site. Write this number down and indicate it by the letter I. Determine the power or yield that is required for your home. Use the equation P = I x (DE x P) / RA to find the power requirements in kWh. Divide the number from Step 5 by the peak wattage for a single solar panel to determine the number of panels you will need for your home. Goodluck! :)
- Q:How much is the average solar panel?
- It is tough to answer that question since efficiency is something u pay for thus the price can varies greatly but here is a few web sites you could check out and most would probably be happy to help with any info if you contacted them and the last one has allot of other info that could help like handling waste and water usage in this home
- Q:Price and energy production of solar panels?
- A small panel will not produce much power. When people put solar electric panels on their house with the goal of saving money, they generally put up a lot of large panels - 200 or 500 square feet worth. Its hard to save money with just one panel. The only way to get close on how much it will cost and whether that represents a savings is to get out your electric bills for the past year, and call a local solar installer for a quote. The system on our house cost $20,000 and we got back $8,000 in incentives, so $2,000 net. It can save money, but that will be over many, many years.
- Q:Good Idea To Install A Solar Power Energy On A Restaurant?
- Different solar companies install these panels. Check your local area for a free quote. If you don't already have a solar panels for a hot water system yet, consider a thermosiphon design, then you need no electricity to produce hot water. All the other designs require some electricity.
- Q:solar panel battery size?
- A lot will depend on the Sun light available at location where you plan to install this. The electricity the panel generates is at times 0-20% only of what it is rated. Start small and do some initial readings on the generation and then scale up.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range