||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 200W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:How effective are solar panels now in N E with our 40+ snowfall this month?
- Just okorder.com/... As an aside the efficiency of the panels will also be maintained if the panels are cleaned of dust and debris. The maintenance of removing snow and dust is one argument for having the panels on a rack on the ground. Solar Thermal panels are intended to capture the sun's heat. Two types that make hot water are flat panels and vacuum tube collectors. The vacuum tube collectors work better in colder and cloudy areas but their efficiency prevents heat loss that might melt snow. Most of a light snow will fall between them but you are back to maintenance with a heavier snow. Flat panels are less efficient and will melt a light snow off of the panels for a heavier snow you will need the roof rake. The last type of solar panel are solar air panels. These are most often mounted on the side of a house rather than the roof as they are intended to provide hot air to the living spaces. They are essentially like little greenhouses. Unless the snow is building up against the side of the house these should be free from a snow problem.
- Q:have you ever installed solar panels for your home?
- I did. image voltaic capability components approximately seventy 5% of my electricity and decreased my electric powered invoice from approximately $a hundred and twenty/month to basically $35/month. I won a rebate from my state and a few tax deductions so my internet out-of-pocket value became approximately $6000. I stored a team of money via doing lots of the installation myself. As of right this moment my gadget has generated sixteen.5 megawatt hours of electricity simply by fact it became put in. the internet web page the place i offered the gadget is indexed decrease than and likewise an particularly stable mag on residential image voltaic capability is indexed decrease than. the two websites have very stable tutorials for human beings questioning approximately image voltaic. additionally based upon the place you reside wind capability could be an particularly stable option for you. in case you have a stable wind source it is going to be a greater value-effective thank you to generate capability.
- Q:Solar Panels Energy Theory?? ENERGY?
- I haven't any theory what you're doing or what you think of you're attaining. A 235 watt panel isn't lots potential. you may easily save it with a undeniable previous lead acid battery.
- Q:Which solar panel should I choose?
- The most energy effiecient PV cell in Australia at the moment is from First Solar they generate the most electricity compared to all units in Australia by an additional 6%. Not much but everything counts these days, especially with prices increasing over the next thress years (even without the CPRS) projections are (by IPART, who are the regulators that sets the electricity prices) rises by 46% (thats by Country Energy) and with the CPRS it was going to reach a 64% increase. The First Solar PV cells will give you a return on investment of around 2.75 years and generate electricity for 25 years (after 20 years they still generate Approx. 85% efficiency - best in market, I know I have been researching them for ages, and these are the ones I am installing !!!. Hope this helps. You need to choose a .5kW system, this will generate Approx $380pa
- Q:Can I build my own Hot Water Solar Panels?
- If you are just looking for hot water, you can build your own water pre-heater with copper tubing, mirrors, black engine paint, wood for an enclosure, and glass to cover the enclosure. I have seen plans online but cannot recall just now where. I've included some links below that you might want to check out. Also, you may want to check on tax rebates in your area for using solar. In some areas you can get rebates to pay nearly 00% of the cost. Or search for how to build a solar water heater for a LOT of online sites. One caution, do NOT use water directly from a solar water heater as it can be hot enough to burn your skin.
- Q:how much energy does a 70x70 sq ft area of solar panels collect?
- This question is too generalized to answer. Are you australia? If so ergon buys the power back at 45cents a KWH which is 3 times what they sell it for.(this is guaranteed for 20years) We have a 2.4kw system and it will take approx 5years to pay itself off. Once carbon trading is in full swing electricity costs are going to go up by 40%, then obviously it will take approx half the time.
- Q:Solar panels on the roof?
- Lots of folks are installing them in my neighborhood in the Mid-Atlantic. I'm going to hold off until I can ask my neighbors how much their electric bill has gone down, after they've had the panels for a year or so. I don't see any reason to rush into it. Also, I'm a little concerned about what happens if a leak develops in your roof during or after installation. Who pays to fix that? That, plus the west side of my house faces the street, and I don't think I want my solar panel array to be greeting guests and visitors...I'm just not that in love with the looks (although the shingle- or tile-like versions of panels that Tesla is advertising would not be bad). So the panel installers would have to be satisfied with an east-facing installation on the rear slope of my roof.
- Q:Could you have a solar panel in space?
- Amazing how antique technology is so easily forgotten. Nikola Tesla first introduced the idea of wireless energy transmission in 89 and proved it by 899 in Colorado Springs, CO. He proved the Earth itself was a conductor of electricity. He also successfully conducted long-distance wireless energy transmission and reception. He wrote about the ability to wirelessly send electricity from a few central sources using longitudinal waves and magnetic flux all around the globe to be received at any point therefore electricity could be accepted by all uniformly. Although the means by which to do it was extremely far fetched, his theories are solid.
- Q:how can i charge a 2 volt car battery(lead-acid)with a solar panel?
- Q:Solar Panel Demonstration Ideas?
- Build okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range