||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 200W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Solar Panel House?
- U can get solar panels on OKorder stores rather online or else where on yahoo store online and u have to put the solar panel on every spot on the roof.
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- Power supply must be a number of individual battery strings, connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
- Q:Does infrared radition occur in solar panels?
- - Radiation from the sun is mostly Ultra- Violet. - There are 2 types of solar panels, Solar thermal collectors and photovoltaic cells. - Put simply, photovoltaic cells take the UV rays and produce electricity. - Solar thermal collectors (which is probabl
- Q:installing solar panels on roof?
- Just okorder.com
- Q:How much for a 8kwh solar panel system?
- Figure 8 hours of sun per day, so 8 kW-hr is a rate of kW, which is a medium sized panel, probably not enough to operate your house totally, unless you have a very small unit. Averaged over 24 hours, that is power at a rate of only 300 watts, enough for a TV. Average US home use is .2 kW, which over 24 hours is 29 kW-hr, plus you need extra for cloudy days, peak demands, and to charge batteries. You have to decide off-grid or on-grid, and if you want to (and are allowed to) sell excess power to the power company. Off gird, the cost of batteries and charge controller are a large part of the cost. On-grid, you have to purchase equipment approved by the power company to match your power with the grid. Panels will cost about $3 per watt, so for 000 watts that is $3000. Double that for installation, then add in cost of charge controller, inverter, batteries, etc. The last items depend on your alternatives, see paragraph above. .
- Q:Solar panel technology?
- Well, you'll want to find the wattage your devices use. Then you'll want to be able to supply that with your solar cells. Plus a fair margin for emergencies. Most of them should have their expected wattage printed on them, but you could also get a meter to measure it. Beyond that, you will want an inverter, and some batteries.
- Q:how are solar panels practical?
- photograph voltaic panels are as powerful by means of fact the area helps. working example, I checked into photograph voltaic panels for my domicile in northern Indiana and found out that they are very ineffective right here by means of fact we've cloud conceal over 60% of the twelve months. regardless of the some temperture base if we've been in simple terms on the different fringe of Lake Michigan the comparable panels could be greater powerful. My analyze has shown that wind power is lots greater powerful. we attempt to get a zoning variance so as that we can deploy a windmill. in view that your venture is for eco-friendly, undergo in concepts that each and all of the timber used would desire to be bamboo, as that's the main sustainable timber source.
- Q:how effective & efficient are home made solar panels?
- There okorder.com
- Q:Can A Home Owned Solar Panel Support The Entire House's Electrical Needs?
- it depens where you live(north or south)how many solar panel you have,what grade solar panels,how many rechargeable batteries etc.
- Q:what are some methods for capturing low voltage electricity from solar panels?
- What about a battery bank as a sink? By that, I mean the batteries absorb the low/high voltage, and if the solar panels do cut out, then the batteries pick up the load and keep the inverter going. Just a thought.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range