Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
3.The picture of the products
CNBM International Corporation is a professional solar panel manufacturer in China for CNBM brand . Silicon panel ( silicon module), as our main product, has high quality and good service. Our products are very popular in Europe, Australia, England, Middle East, Mexico, Argentina, Chili, Singapore and Africa.Furthermore, our products have gained international authorized certificates like TUV, UL and CE.
1). How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The perfect time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
2).Can we visit your factory?
Sure, welcome at any time is believing.
3). Which payment terms can you accept?
T/T,L/C, l are available for us.
4)How to guarantee the Quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced Quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict Quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-upservice assurance.
- Q:Solar Panel energy 500 KW monthly?
- Replace your compression driven airconditioner with a gas fired absorption cycle air conditioner (there'll be a government subsidy or grant for that due to the R22 being phased out), install vacuum tube solar thermal collectors at a tenth the price of solar photovoltaics and use the hot water for the absorption cycle heat source with the natural gas burners as a backup. This avoids all the energy losses involved in the various energy conversions and solar thermal uses all wavelengths of solar energy while many photo-voltaics uses only one wavelength (newer dye based, multi layer, and quantum dot photovoltaics are all about using more than one wavelength of light). Solar thermal will also give you hot water and residential heating which are the other two big energy uses in a home. If you are bent on spending ten times the money on photovoltaics instead of solar thermal then figure out how many hours you actually run your AC for, use the filter replacement counter on your programmable thermostat to give you how long your fan is running in days and multiply that by 24 then divide your 500 kw/hrs by this value and since the power company only buys power from you at half the price that they will sell it to you at and you will have to buy power back at night, multiply by a fudge factor of say .5, this gives you a rough estimate of how many watts of solar panels you'll need to install in kilowatts, multiply this by 0,000 and that's roughly how much it will cost you in dollars (assuming $0 per watt installed, solar cells can be as low as $ per watt to manufacture but those aren't available yet and you also need to have them assembled into panels and installed so $0 per watt is a reasonable figure, people usually use values from $4 per watt through $9 per watt). Then after you get over the sticker shock, reconsider solar thermal.
- Q:List of new solar panel manufactures?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:How many Watts of solar panels?
- Running an oven or stove on solar is not a practicality; too much power is needed, use gas. Ditto, heating using solar electricity is not a practicality, and AC would also be asking a lot. The other things, within limits, might be do-able. You'll be needing as many solar panels as you can fit on. If I was you I'd consult a solar installer about how big your battery bank should be once you have decided how many Watts of panels you can put on.
- Q:Is there any way I can get solar panels with my restrictions?
- The big problem is that you cannot force the homeowners association to do anything. I live in a condo with a HOA. We have outside parking spaces. The goonies won't let people run electric lines to parking spaces to charge electric cars. Several years ago, residents had to sue the HOA in court because they would not allow satellite dishes on buildings. The HOA lost. You don't have money to pay an attorney so you are out of luck.
- Q:how to make a solar panel?
- In another building, workers weld solar cells together into strips, then align them by eye on a light box to form the rows and columns of cells that make up a complete solar panel.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
- Q:Solar panel Efficiency in Tropics?
- The equivalent full sun hours in the tropics is around 5h a day, though the sun is around for 0 or more hours. This is to do with angles of a fixed panel. If the panel tracks the sun, it would be a bit longer, maybe 8 hours. The panel is rated for 000W in equivalent full sunlight at 25°C. As the panel temperature increases to 50 or 60°C, de-rate to 800W, and multiply that by 5h = 4kWh. This varies over the year. This is the energy the panel is capable of providing, which depends on just what it is connected to. Generally an MPPT controller (maximum power point tracking) will get the best result. If charging a battery, the energy is less, because of charging losses. This is a rubbery figure because the battery may not be a simple charge/discharge cycle, but allow about 75% of the 4kWh above. Any shading on part of the panel can reduce or stop production, or cause damage to the panel even. This is what the brown marks sometimes seen on some cells in a panel are usually caused by.
- Q:How much for a 8kwh solar panel system?
- Figure 8 hours of sun per day, so 8 kW-hr is a rate of kW, which is a medium sized panel, probably not enough to operate your house totally, unless you have a very small unit. Averaged over 24 hours, that is power at a rate of only 300 watts, enough for a TV. Average US home use is .2 kW, which over 24 hours is 29 kW-hr, plus you need extra for cloudy days, peak demands, and to charge batteries. You have to decide off-grid or on-grid, and if you want to (and are allowed to) sell excess power to the power company. Off gird, the cost of batteries and charge controller are a large part of the cost. On-grid, you have to purchase equipment approved by the power company to match your power with the grid. Panels will cost about $3 per watt, so for 000 watts that is $3000. Double that for installation, then add in cost of charge controller, inverter, batteries, etc. The last items depend on your alternatives, see paragraph above. .
- Q:What are solar cells made of?
- A okorder.com/, or resistance—vary when light is incident upon it) which, when exposed to light, can generate and support an electric current without being attached to any external voltage source, but do require an external load for power consumption.
- Q:Help choosing solar panels?
- first okorder.com/ example: house roof is 20' x 20' 20' = 240, so sq. inches of roof is = 57,600 say rain fall for your area is 3 per month on average. 57,600 x 3 = 72,800 of rain collected. Using the conversion chart link above, that many cubic inches of water = 750 gallons of water free per month. Look at your water bill and see how much you use. Solar panels take on average 2-20 yrs to pay themselves off, just in time for them to be replaced. Paddle wheels go on for just about forever. We still find large paddle wheel mills in the USA that are over 200 yrs old, and still functioning.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range