1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar panel (Solar panel) is by absorbing sunlight, the Solar radiation through the photoelectric effect or photochemical effect directly or indirectly converted into electrical energy device, the main material of most of the Solar panel as the "silicon", but because of the production cost is very big, so much so that it can't be extensive and widespread use. Compared to common batteries and circulating rechargeable batteries, solar cells belong to more energy conservation and environmental protection green products.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
72pcs solar panel cell
250w solar panels
Shenzhen solar panel factory
|Solar Panel Junction Box:|
|solar panels Isc:|
|solar panels Imp:|
|solar panels Vmp:|
|solar panels Frame:|
Anodized aluminium alloy
|solar panel Voc:|
|Solar Panels Connector:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels working time:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in wooden case for solar panel|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15day after payment|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Low Price Solar Panel 1w to 300w
1) Can use Bosch Cell
2) high efficiency
3) OEM Solar panel
4) 25year Warranty
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Any recommendation for best solar panels?
- If you are looking for the best solar panels, you should know that there are a variety of top manufacturers such as SunPower who make these panels. When shopping for solar panels there are a variety of choices you will need to make including what kind of panels you prefer. There are two main types of solar panels, traditional PV panels and thin film panels. GE solar panels are an ideal choice for residential, commercial or even industrial customers who want to harness the power of the sun. Hope the recommendation is good.
- Q:Can You Choose Between Solar Panels And Aircraft Fuselage Report?
- If you pick the fuselage, look up friction stir welding. It's a low temp, solid state method of joining Al. I have taken a few classes (undergrad and grad) from Dr. Reynolds. This stuff is cool!
- Q:Anyone have or know someone who has solar panels installed in their home? Is it worth getting?
- Our neighbor has solar paneling, and he absolutely LOVES it! It is pretty much the same as having electricity, just better for the environment, and your electricity bill goes down to only about $7 a month!
- Q:how to hook up solar panels to meter?
- Im an ex solar installer. I dont know all the details but I know of 2 companies in hawaii that are doing what youre talking about - and yes, it feeds power back into the grid and makes your meter turn backwards. uh... darn... locate a company that does that stuff and they will tell you best how and what and why. The electric comapny will know less as they are (believe it or not) behind the times. 2st century technologies is the co. in hawaii. the owner is way cool. its a full-on expensive system though, not some cheesy diy thing. its gnarley. you need the special panels and all that. Photovoteic panels are really expensive. The system costs like 0k + but pays for itself after perhaps 6 years and then you reap the monthly check from the electric company for life (instead of you paying them) Inh hawaii, the sun is strong = $$$ for solar. good luck in your....quest? whatever, man. Hope you find what youre looking for.,
- Q:how to build solar panels?
- i think the evil Genius book has how to build home made solar cells.
- Q:Why solar panels are expensive?
- Believe it or not, solar panels are so expensive in this country because of government subsides. Without market competition, companies have no obligation to compete with each other on price. If our government would stop paying people to buy solar panels and giving solar panel companies tax breaks, companies would be forced to lower their price and raise their quality in order to get you to buy their product. This would be true of oil/gas, corn, soy beans and a number of other companies and products as well.
- Q:Solar panels?
- Portable okorder.com
- Q:What do I need to install a 40 watt solar panel?
- Whats the size of battery ? The time needed for your 40Watts panel to fully charge a battery depends on the size of battery. Usually battery size is mentioned in Amp-Hours (AH).
- Q:how can i charge a 2 volt car battery(lead-acid)with a solar panel?
- Q:How to select solar panel for this application?
- First, you need to make sure that your battery can take a regular 34Ah discharge without damage. The usual wisdom when using deep cycle lead-acid batteries is to allow for no greater than 50% discharge. This is to prevent the battery from ageing prematurely. Note that automotive batteries are not usually considered suitable for deep-cycle applications. Best allow for at least 200Ah capacity. Your solar panel capacity needs to take into account that whatever the nameplate output of the panel, that will be what it will produce under ideal conditions, actual output will always be less, often quite a bit less. You also need to allow capacity to cope with dull, overcast days when the light level is very low. You can get solar maps that will give you the sunshine hours and irradiation levels at your location. The solar panel capacity ends up being a juggling act between available funds/space and how critical it is that the light always works as desired. Let's say you had a 400W panel, which sounds quite generous. In the middle of winter, it may produce only 75W for 5 hours on a dull day, not quite enough to run the light for 0 hours. Would you expect several such days in a row? How many days could a 00Ah of battery capacity cover under these conditions?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range