Plastic Formwork System - Column Formwork
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Plastic Formwork System - Column Formwork
The column panels are interconnected using the standard nylon locking handles. Each panel will require 9 handles. The forming face has 6 parallel rows of fixing holes to allow the orthogonal connection of the panels in a “star” shape. The rows are placed at a distance of 100/50mm the one from the other, allowing the forming of square and/or rectangular columns with side of 150 to 600mm.
light weight, high strength
The material of modular formwork is PP (polypropylene) mixed with special glass fibers which enable panels to hold high pressures.
The handles are made by high strength Nylon, each panel locked by at least 4 handles, which makes the whole system strong enough to pour 40cm walls.
Please send your project design drawing in Auto-CAD file to us, we will help to make formwork solution for you.
- Q:Who used plastic building templates? How is the effect? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- The main advantages are:1, the surface smooth and smooth, high strength, the provincial workers, the expected material, can meet the requirements of clear water concrete template, after stripping without cleaning the surface of the template, thus saving a lot of labor, template flatness can be controlled within 0.3mm, thickness uniformity, Can be controlled within ± 0.3mm, wood than the wood to save 2/3 of the nails.2, good water resistance, toughness, long-term immersion is not layered, water swelling rate of less than 0.06%, in -30 ℃ _ +60 ℃ range of normal use, the use of 6 years of aging of 15%, normal use of 8 Years or more.3, plasticity, according to the design and component size requirements, processing and production of different shapes and different specifications of the template, a curvature of the template for the production of a more simple template can be drilling nails, saws, planing and other wood mold with the same machinability , On-site stitching simple and convenient.4, recyclable use, plastic template to a certain extent can be fully recycled, regardless of the size of the old and new, after processing, can be added to produce a new template
- Q:Want to purchase a number of building templates and found a new plastic building template, do not know how the quality?
- Why can not, now the plastic template, called light building materials, China is not yet a few plants can do a good job, after the air-conditioning refrigerator to use this, light and hard, not you like this, you can do with the wall, Now high-end are imported.
- Q:I heard that plastic construction template workers do not want to use, there is such a situation
- Are generally wood board, plastic with less
- Q:I heard that there are building aluminum template and plastic template it? Which is better?
- Aluminum alloy template is the best architectural template, the advantages of a high number of turnaround, the theory is 300 times, but the actual use of 60 will have a small part of the deformation, a comprehensive calculation of 150 no problem, the second is quick, every worker day Can be assembled 20 square meters or more, three is light weight, manual transmission is very convenient, do not rely on tower crane, four is the quality assurance, the basic can meet the specifications, five is conducive to civilized construction, will not produce garbage and noise, No wood. Disadvantages of a high cost, and second, only in the standard layer to use to play advantage
- Q:Types of building templates? What is the water template?
- Building a template, the use of rear surface roughness is better, do not need to deal with the second. Provincial workers, time-saving.
- Q:Why is the building template made 1830mm * 915mm and not made 2000mm * 1000mm it?
- You can do that kind of ah! Raw materials are not easy to find
- Q:Plastic deformation of the template how to solve or why the deformation Thank you I want the reason
- Personally feel that PVC sheet deformation has more reasons. The main reasons are as follows.Pvc plate deformation are: physical deformation and chemical deformation.1. Physical deformation, cause:High temperature lead to deformation, if it is such a deformation, targeted plastic raw materials for high temperature modification, can effectively improve such problems. Improper textile lead to deformation, such deformation has two reasons, a plate of raw materials can not meet the actual requirements of the product requirements, re-deployment of raw materials formula to meet the actual requirements of the product can be. Second, the processing and storage methods are not correct, leading to deformation, such problems can solve the problem from the root causes.2. Chemical deformation: mainly the molecular structure of raw materials change.
- Q:What is the economic benefits of building wood formwork compared to plastic molds?
- In summary, what template to use depends on what your structure needs.
- Q:I am a novice, do this product development, and now design a set of products, and now take the product to open the mold, it is not clear what kind of material template selection! Please advise experts who look
- Is the template based on your product requirements, can you talk about the requirements of each part of your product?
- Q:Europe and the United States national construction template is made of plastic or wood
- Part of the place with stones, as the case may be, but certainly yes, Europe and the United States have anti-seismic buildings
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like