|Place of Origin::
||Hot and cold drinking water supp
||depend on the order quantity
||Cold/Hot water supply
pipe fittings for hot and cold water convey
Material: R200P from Korea
Color: Green, White, Grey, Blue
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: PE bag + carton
Delivery Detail: 15 Day
Ppr pipe fitting size:
Normal Sizes for CNBM PPR Pipe
Ppr pipe and fittings feature:
High Temperature Resistance:In Long term normal use the working temperature is 70 °C,the maximum temperature is up to 95°C in short terms use.
Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe. And 1/250 of steel pipe. Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion. can use more than 50 years on normal conditions
Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation, ppr pipe can reduce installation costs by as much as 50%over metal piping system.
Recycled and Environment-friendly
1) Cold / hot water supply facilities for public buildings
2) Food, chemical, electronic industry pipeline networks; Such as
Pipeline networks for transporting all kinds of corrosive liquids
3) Drinking water production system pipeline networks; Such as
Pure water and mineral water
4) Air conditioning facility pipelines
5) Compressed gas pipeline networks for industry
6) Pipeline networks for swimming pools
7) Pipeline networks for solar energy facilities
8) Agriculture and garden production transporting systems
- Q:what is the proper procedure for sweating copper pipe fittings?
- Air fed oven suit Mine Safety Appliance made Michelin man glub
- Q:Can you help me think of famous eccentric women in history?
- If it only happens sometimes the odds that are a CO leak are slim. None the less say something to management or talk to some of your co-workers to see if they are having similar symptoms. Most likely you are getting dizzy because of the heat. It is probably a mild form of dehydration. Try drinking water regularly at work and see if that helps. The change from the temperature of your house to your office is probably the cause of it.
- Q:Working with Class IIIb LASERS. what kind of safety/sunglasses would safely protect me in the event of accidental direct exposure?
- 3 4 Copper Compression Fittings
- Q:Redneck can crusher?
- Pipe dope is to seal the threads, To keep the ss, threads from galling use a lube or teflon tape pipe dope
- Q:Gallup Unemployment for February 2012, Unemployment up at 9.1%, I thought the Economy was improving?
- There are several different types of compression style fittings available to repair pipes in this situation. I suggest cutting off a very short piece of the pipe and bring it to a local plumbing wholesale store or plumbing shop tmrw and they can show you a fitting that will work. Some brands that could work are - sharkbite - john guest fittings - Jaco fittings - philmac couplings the advantage of a compression fitting is that there is no glue or cement required to seal the joint. The seal is made by a nut and ferrul, rubber gasket or plastic washer. Most of these compression fittings are available from 3/8 to 2 or bigger and are easy to install with tools most people already own. Making sure you have a nice square cut and that you remove any burrs created while cutting is imperative. these fitings can be used on PVC, PEX, CPVC, PolyB, copper, and certain galvanized sizes. If youre stuck gluing, make sure you are using a proper primer before you apply the cement to the pipe and leave the pipe de-pressurized as long as possible. You can also try using a non flaming heat gun from a safe distance ( glue and primer are extremely flammable) so as to speed the curing up while not damaging the pipe or causing a fire or explosion. hope this helps :) Roland
- Q:What are the differences between hydraulic couplings and fittings and elbows?
- The elbow is the pipe that changes the direction of the pipe. According to the angle, there are 45 degrees and 90 degrees, 180 degrees, three most commonly used, in addition, according to the project needs, including 60 degrees and other non normal angle elbow. Elbow materials are cast iron, stainless steel, alloy steel, malleable cast iron, carbon steel, nonferrous metals and plastics. The way to connect with the pipe is: direct welding (the most commonly used way), flange connection, hot melt connection, electric melting connection, threaded connection and socket connection. According to the production process can be divided into: welding elbow, stamping elbow, push elbow, casting elbow, butt welding elbow. Other name: 90 degree elbow, right angle bend, love bend and so on.
- Q:how do you clean your mouse etc.?
- Sounds like a test sequence. What does the instructions say?
- Q:how to disconnect car alarm?
- Stainless is dielectric or use a PVC nipple.
- Q:Do you think speed bumps really benefit road safety? Would you recommend them where you live?
- It is not that simple. It depends on various factors like your PH level and various hormones. So, it is better to consult a dramatologist if you problem is serious. If you wish to use common brands, then some brands work for some people and not for other people. Some of the good brands are Pantene, Garnier, Loreal, Dove etc.
- Q:My house has smoke detectors hard wired into the electric so there are no batteries.?
- Pipe strength may be specified by schedule number, determined as: Schedule number 1000 P/S where P service pressure (psi) S allowable stress (psi) PVC has a lower allowable stress than steel; therefore, a PVC pipe would have a thicker wall than steel for the same schedule number. PVC, steel, and other pressure pipe may be specified and manufactured to cast iron outside dimensions (CIOD), so that such pipe may be used with cast iron valves and other fittings. CIOD PVC pipe and CIOD steel pipe of the same nominal size and schedule number will have the same outside diameter, but different wall thickness due to allowable material stress.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range