Oil Country Tubular Goods
eywords:API 5CT Steel Pipe, J55,K55,L80,N80Q,C90,T95,P110 Oil/Petroleum Casing Pipe, OCTG
1) Grade: J55,K55,L80,N80Q,C90,T95,P110
2) Size: 4 1/2", 5", 5 1/2", 6 5/8", 7", 7 5/8", 9 5/8", 10 3/4", 13 3/8", 16", 18 5/8", 20"
3) Wall thickness: 5.21 - 16.13 mm
4) Thread type: STC, LTC, BTC
5) Length: R1,R2,R3
6) All our casings accord with API 5CT standard, and we get the right to use the API 5CT LOGO.
|Size Destination||Weight Destination||Outside Diameter||Wall Thickness||Type of End Finish|
|23.20||0.478||12.14||-|| || ||PLB|| |
|24.10||0.500||12.70||-|| || ||PLB|| |
- Q:Are the welded and galvanized tubes the same weight?
- There should be no difference in the weight of the same specifications for the welded pipe and galvanized pipe. The slight difference is that the galvanized pipe should be pickled before galvanizing and must digest some iron and then galvanized. The difference depends on the difference in the process. So the theoretical calculations are the same.
- Q:What kind of argon arc welding wire is used for 16Mn steel pipe?
- 16Mn steel weldability is very good, general use TIG with J50 welding wire, hand arc welding with J506, J507 and other welding rod
- Q:What are the specific differences between flexible pipes and rigid pipes?
- From the model:Rigid waterproof sleeve: A, B and C, A type, suitable for steel pipe, B, suitable for cast iron pipe and ductile iron pipe;Flexible waterproof bushings: A and B, A used in the internal walls of buildings, B used in the exterior walls of buildings.In use:
- Q:There are multiple welded galvanized steel pipe outer diameter 108mm wall thickness 4mm length of 6 meters
- Galvanized steel pipe is divided into cold galvanized steel pipe, hot galvanized steel pipe, cold galvanized steel pipe has been banned, and the latter is also advocated by the state for the moment, can be used. In 60s and 70s, developed countries began to develop new types of pipes, and galvanized pipes were banned. China's Ministry of construction and other four ministries also issued a civilization, indeed from two, 000 years since the galvanized pipe as a water supply pipe, the New District cold water pipe has rarely used galvanized pipe, and some of the hot water pipe is galvanized pipe. Hot dip galvanized steel pipe is widely used in fire, power and highway.
- Q:Will the steel tube dance?
- Pole dancer performing double pole dance performance is much higher than single pole dancing difficult, because not only refers to the double pole dance together the two pole dance, two people should pay attention to the dance and tube movement, if two people do not fit to dance moves and skills on the tube action, you jump you. I jump, that wasn't a real double pole dance, dance like a double tube. If the two dance movements and pipe movements are not good enough or not natural enough, they will destroy the effect of the whole dance and make the audience feel that the dance is chaotic and not beautiful, so it is better to see a single pole dance. But the dancer's double pole dance performance is good, more powerful than single pole dance, and more aesthetic and artistic.
- Q:How are steel tubes represented?
- Galvanized pipe: InchSeamless steel tube, welded pipe, nonferrous metal pipe, etc.: outer diameter x wall thickness
- Q:What is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Such as hydraulic equipment pipeline connection. The weld seam of common steel pipe is its weak link, and the quality of weld is the main factor that affects its overall performance. People who have lived in the north have experienced the experience of freezing pipes and pipes in winter, and the places where they burst are usually welds. Welded pipe is not seamless steel pipe.
- Q:Why seamless steel pipe called seamless steel pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe is a hollow section, without the joint round, square, rectangular steel. Seamless steel tubes are made of ingots or billets made by piercing and are then made by hot rolling, cold rolling or cold casting. Seamless steel pipe with a hollow section, as pipe conveying fluid, compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, bike frame and construction using steel scaffolding.
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- Square steel tube, referred to as square tube, also known as square tube, is a square pipe of a kind of name, that is, the length of the same steel pipe. The strip is rolled by process. Generally, the strip is disassembled, leveled, crimped and welded to form a round tube. The tube is then rolled into square tubes and cut to the required length, usually 50 pieces per package.
- Q:Steel pipe is particularly long, how to clean the inner wall of the pipe so that it can be thoroughly cleaned
- High cleanliness requirements for ultrasonic cleaningUltrasonic cleaning principle: the pressure change of ultrasonic wave propagation in the liquid in the liquid cavitation phenomenon strongly, per second produced millions of tiny gas bubbles, these bubbles rapidly in large pressure under the action of not following the violent explosion, impact force and produce strong suction, enough to make the stubborn dirt quickly stripped.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range