Quick Details Of Metal Stamping
|Brand Name||MOULDSZ||Material||Stainless steel|
|Coating||Zinc plating||Size||Different size can do|
Specifications Of Metal Stamping
|Material||Stainless steel, steels ,aluminum alloy, red copper, brass, bronze alloy, etc|
|Processing||Mold designing, stamping, stretching, deep drawing, bending, welding, plating, assembling and packaging.|
|Coating||nickel plating, zinc plating, chrome plating, gold plating, acid pickling, etc.|
|Production|| Supply more than 10,000pcs per day with one mold|
Features Of Metal Stamping
1) With thickness from 0.1-0.4mm
2) High precision
3) Digital camera contact and cell phone contact
4) Mainly applied in battery contacts, locks, machinery, home appliances and electronic products
5) The products range is continuously being broadened
6) We make every endeavor to develop towards high precision and highly
sophisticated to satisfy customers' requirements
Application Of Metal Stamping
Electric meters, shunts, temperature controllers (thermostats), mutual inductors, current transformers, relays, transformers, sound ,car GPS ,Car chargers, etc
Packaging & Delivery Of Metal Stamping
1.Packaging:with the waterproof paper or do as your need .
2.Delivery : according to your order quantity .
- Q:What is the relationship between industrial design and mold design and manufacturing?
- Industrial design is a big scale.Mold design and manufacture is only a major within the Department of electrical and mechanical engineering, industrial design will not necessarily mold design, mold design will generally be a little industrial design.The so-called relationship, in fact, is the scope of coverage, industrial design covers the mold design, from product design.See below:Industrial Design (Industrial: Design: ID) refers to the design of industrial products on the basis of engineering, aesthetics and economics.Industrial design into product design, environmental design, communication design, design management 4 categories; including design, mechanical design, circuit design, costume design, environmental planning, interior design, architectural design, UI design, graphic design, packaging design, advertising design, animation design, display design, website design etc.. Industrial design is also called industrial product design. Industrial design involves psychology, sociology, aesthetics, ergonomics, mechanical construction, photography, color science and so on. Industrial design and industrial division of labor brought about by industrial design, and other arts, production activities, process production are obviously different, it is a variety of disciplines, technology and aesthetic concepts of the cross product.Mold design and manufacture refers to basic mold design and manufacturing expertise, has strong practical ability, in the production of the first line in mold design, process design, mold manufacturing, mold maintenance, quality management, to adapt to the needs of the production and management of machinery industry and service line, high-quality skilled talents have good occupation ethics and innovative spirit.
- Q:What's the meaning of the "section difference" in the die design?
- The mold design section refers to make the difference in the draft.
- Q:Mold design and manufacturing wages
- The average monthly salary of a draftsman is about 6000-10000, and the average employee is relatively low
- Q:What are the majors of NC machining and die design? Specific point
- Your degree is to engineer class, to deal with iron so on
- Q:Does material forming and processing involve mold design and manufacturing?
- I used to learn die design and manufacture of professional mold design and manufacturing, including material forming and processing technology, but also even if the material forming and processing technology is a required course of mold design
- Q:Major in mold design and manufacturing, mechanical manufacturing and automation
- Machinery manufacturing and automation is a profession that will never be eliminated! Relatively speaking, the design and manufacture of mold is relatively high wages, and the trend of development will be "strong"! If I had to choose it now, I would definitely choose the design and manufacture of the die! Of course, career and personal preferences are inseparable from the relationship
- Q:CAD die file for die pressing die design
- Then look at the mold design manual and get an assembly plan. It's about the same shape.
- Q:What is the flow of mold design?
- A question is hard to say in strict terms. Every factory has the tactics of each factory! A set of mold also has a lot of design methods, but also depends on manufacturers requirements, product quality requirements and die prices!
- Q:Mold design and manufacture, post employment direction
- The employment is the main mold design, mold manufacturing industry sales assistant, mold designers, draftsmen, mold fitter, Turner, Xigong, CNC machining programming operator etc.
- Q:Ask: "mold design and manufacture" and "numerical control technology" are easier for new people
- A part of the numerical control processing of thing die processing technology, NC technology is mostly done machining, engaged in machining with NC programming, NC programming is the office work, has engaged in CNC equipment maintenance, engaged in CNC programming words than the mold design of the treatment is not on the. It all depends on personal interests.
MOULDSZ is a versatile manufacturing factory - we specialise in supplying products made to customers` specification. The most important areas of our business are: manufacturing of stamping parts,hardware parts,shrapnels,stamping parts made of aluminium, copper & stainless steel, etc. Also auto parts,household applience spare parts like wash machine,air condition,refrige etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2.5 Million - US$ 5 Million
||Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central, America, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South Asia, Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 50 People
||about 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range