Quick Details Of Sheet Metal Mould
|Brand||MOULDSZ||Material||stainless steel sheet ,alluminium sheet|
|Surface||Chrome Plating, Sandblasting, Painting||MOQ||500pcs|
Specifications Of Sheet Metal Mould
|Material||stainless steel, cast iron, pig iron, carbon steel, alloy steel, non-ferrous, grey iron, ductile cast iron,etc|
|Surface||polishing, machining, plating, Heat Treatment, painting,ect|
|Processing||Die Casting + Machining|
1) 350T-1800T aluminum die casting machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Sndard|| OEM manufacturing as per customers requirements or drawings|
Application Of Sheet Metal Mould
Industrial parts, Machinery parts, construction parts, valve parts, train, craft, door handle, hinge, hydraulic pressure, construction, agricultural machinery, auto parts,ect.
Packaging /Delivery Of Sheet Metal Mould
packaging:with the wooden pallet or do according to customers' need
Delivery :according to customers' order quantity
- Q:Will the CATIA software be used as two modules for mold design and NC machining?
- Therefore, the general plastic mold and the uncomplicated hardware, single die and continuous die are all in the UG and ProE world (I have stayed in the automobile company)
- Q:How should numerical control be combined with mold design?
- I think people should first learn the basic knowledge of numerical control and die,If you want to combine, the most important thing is to learn the processing technology, but at least know how a part should have what kind of process.The most convenient thing is to learn some mainstream modeling software, such as UG, PROE and so on.Take UG as an example, the software itself has modeling modules and process modulesThe correct modeling can be introduced into NC machining center, and the parts can be machined automatically by UG programming.This in itself is a way of combining modeling with numerical control
- Q:Looking for a technical school to learn die design
- Guangdong Dacheng senior mold school, founded in May 2004, is the first professional mould design senior combat institution in Guangdong province. It is located in Changan Town, Dongguan, a famous town in china. Do not open other professional, professional plastic mold design, our school aims to let students learn the most practical factory technology.The school is designed with the Pro/E mold design, mold design, UG 2D mold design, mold flow analysis, mold design, export video tutorials and other professional learning. In order to ensure the quality of teaching, fully using the factory as a case of materials. Hired factory actual work for more than 8 years, experienced lecturers, and by a number of backbone enterprises. The school teaching guidance committee to carry out the teaching research work of teachers' teaching quality evaluation of regular periodic inspection, learning for students, lectures and practice of supervision.
- Q:I work as a graphic designer. Now I work for a company that processes mold parts and has been doing it for a year. I think it's time to change jobs
- Hello, are you doing what part of the mold parts, mold baking in recent years less profit, understand the mold, and the mold structure, is a very good product design.
- Q:About die design and machining
- I am the mold design, my work is to use UG software design mold, and there is a problem at the site to help solve. Machining is only the use of machine tools to mold, can understand the drawings and will operate the machine tool on it. But the mold design must understand the structure, has the certain understanding to the machine craft. Because the designed mold drawing is used to guide the field machining and assembly. Therefore, the mold design will go up, you can make process analysis and product design, down can be made. And machine processing, want to go up for processing or programming, design, because the software will not make it difficult to do a good job.
- Q:Stamping die design and manufacturing thinking and exercises, mold processing relative to the general parts of what features?
- The shape is complex and the machining accuracy is high
- Q:What are the majors of NC machining and die design? Specific point
- Very practical professional, can not bear hardships of children, do not learn.. The future will enter the company very hard, worked with oil, machine, iron... However, 5~6 years of children, the community is very popular, the monthly salary is easy to pass 8000~1 million, belong to difficult to recruit technical jobs... It doesn't matter if you don't answer Ben. Don't waste that money.. I'm in this major.
- Q:What is the best die design software available at the moment?
- UG is mainly suitable for large cars and aircraft factories to build complex digital models, while PRO/E is mainly suitable for small and medium enterprises to rapidly build simpler digital models. In the more complex modeling, it is often no parameter is useful, I generally use PRO/E to start a relatively simple line frame, curved surface, and then go to UG inside the advanced surface of the establishment, chamfering. Most of the parameters have been deleted because of repeated changes to the product. The two software has its own advantages, and it should be mixed modeling to achieve the best results. When the parts are larger and more complex, the processing is done in UG, Cimatron, roughing and UG finishing.
- Q:Does material forming and processing involve mold design and manufacturing?
- I used to learn die design and manufacture of professional mold design and manufacturing, including material forming and processing technology, but also even if the material forming and processing technology is a required course of mold design
- Q:How many people do machining and die design using CATIA?
- Software for die design, no problem. I've seen a company that's been using it all the time. Software can be used for machining. I've seen a company in use, but I don't recommend using it in mainland companies at present.
MOULDSZ is a versatile manufacturing factory - we specialise in supplying products made to customers` specification. The most important areas of our business are: manufacturing of stamping parts,hardware parts,shrapnels,stamping parts made of aluminium, copper & stainless steel, etc. Also auto parts,household applience spare parts like wash machine,air condition,refrige etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2.5 Million - US$ 5 Million
||Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central, America, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South Asia, Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 50 People
||about 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range