Mill Finish Aluminium Sheet for Shipbuilding
l Other Product Description
Aluminum plate/ Aluminum sheet, aluminium plate price, aluminium chequer plate, aluminium sheet, aluminium sheet price
1060, 1200, 1100, A1100P, 3003, 3004, 5052, 5652, 5154, 5254, 5454, 5083,
5086, 5056, 5456, 2A21, 2024, 2014, 6061, 6063, 7072, 7075,etc.
2m, 3m, 5.8m, 6m or as required
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, checkered, embossed, etching, etc.
FOB, CIF , CFR, etc.
T/T, L/C, Western Union, etc.
According to order’s quantity.
Export standard package: bundled wooden box, suit for all kinds of transport,
or be required.
1) Kitchenware, food and chemical products processing and storage devices;
2) Aircraft fuel tanks, oil pipe, rivets, wire;
3) Cans cover, car body panels, steering plates, stiffeners, brackets and
4) Manufacturing trucks, tower building, ship, train, furniture, machinery parts,
precision machining with the tubes, rods, shaped, sheet metal.
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Export standard package: bundled wooden box, suit for all kinds of transport, or be required.
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received original L/C or advance payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Aluminium Sheet is a popular product in the market of CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, CNBM has sold its hight quality Aluminium Sheet to the world.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T
- Q:What type of bond would a single element (Aluminum) have ?
- Aluminum foil is a crystalline structure. All metals are, I think. Look up aluminum on your periodic table. The number of electrons in the outer ring of the aluminum atom has something to do with whether it will accept or donate ions. In pure material it is these ionic bonds that keep the crystals together in proper alignment.
- Q:1100 scope of application of aluminum plate
- 1100 aluminum plate is generally used in utensils, heat sink, caps, printing plates, building materials, heat exchanger components, but also can be used as deep stamping products. It is widely used in various fields ranging from cooking utensils to industrial equipment
- Q:Durafix for aluminum welding / brazing?
- I've only found these type products online or at flea markets. It works quite well after a little practice.
- Q:old aluminum bike?
- I've ridden old Cannondales for years. I've never heard a horror story, if anything it is overengineered. With any frame, you need to see if there is any damage.
- Q:please suggest metal similar to aluminium with casting properties?
- Q:what is the best aluminum epoxy?
- cracked where? i could suggest the wonder rods, such as dura-fix. i've used them on some aluminum repairs in the past. when the thickness of the materials is uniform, its a good easy to use product. when the thickness changes, its useless. i wouldnt think of using it on a motor repair though. melting temp is a bit low, much closer to combustion temps then alum's melting temp. the truly best way to fix anything alum is with a TIG welder in the hands of somebody who knows how to use it. but, any good welder will probably look at you like you are nuts when you bring a motor in to be welded. depending on exactly what you have, the entire powerblock, which is the motor part, might be avaible for purchase to replace your old one with. it may be priced at under a $1,000. you would end up with a brand new motor. for outboards, when teh drive is in good condition, this can be a great way to get a brand new outboard performance at a far cheaper price.
- Q:How to distinguish aluminum sheet from magnesium sheet?
- seperately put aluminum sheet and magnesium sheet into NaOH solution, the one generating bubble is aluminum sheet, because aluminum sheet will react with strong base , generating hydrogen.
- Q:What method of welding 1mm-3mm aluminium plate? 20
- Bonding is also good if possible. Now there are many kinds of engineering adhesives, and the strength is good.
- Q:What kind of welding rod should be used for aluminum plate, welding and welding?.
- Aluminum plate welding, now mostly choose TIG welding, MIG welding to welding, selection of welding rod is less. If the choice of electrode welding, can recommend selection of MG400 electrode, the electrode is produced by American MG welding, gas welding and welding, can all Aluminum Alloy, good welding performance. Need to use DC welding machine, welding electrode as far as possible upright, welding speed is relatively fast, about two times the carbon steel electrode. A kilogram of electrodes is nearly seventy.
- Q:The white powder often found on objects made of aluminum is aluminum oxide. Al2O3?
- molar mass.. .. molar mass Al2O3 = 2 x 26.98 + 3 x 16.00 = 101.96 g/mol mass %'s based on formula .. % Al in Al2O3 = (2 x 26.98 / 101.96) x 100% = ___ % .. % O in Al2O3 = (3 x 16.00 / 101.96) x 100% = ___ % mass % based on experimental data .. % Al in oxide = (5.00g / 9.36g) x 100% = ___% .. % O in oxide = ( (9.36g - 5.00g) / 9.36g) x 100% = __ % and finally .. % error = (|measured - accepted| / |accepted|) x 100% = ___% ********* here's the answer for the ALUMINUM calcs .. % Al in Al2O3 = (2 x 26.98 / 101.96) x 100% = 52.92% .. % Al in oxide = (5.00g / 9.36g) x 100% = 53.42% .. % error = ( | 53.42% - 52.92% | / | 52.92% | ) x 100% = 0.95% you get to do the oxygen calcs
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range