|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
NATI Insulating Firebrick own light weight, with mini-pore equally distributed, compared with common firebricks, so NATI IFB keep furnace wall low heat loss and save the cost of fuels, NATI IFB also means lower heat storage, heating and cooling more fast, easy for discontinuous operation. NATI IFB is suitable among the range 900℃~1650℃.
*Low thermal conductivity
*Low impurity content
*Excellent resistance to thermal shock
*Resistance to erosion
*High accuracy of dimension
*Lining for hot-surface of industrial furnaces, such as carbon furnace, cracking heater, heating furnace for oil refining, annealing furnace, roller kiln, tunnel kilns etc
*Back-up lining of industrial furnaces, such as glass tank kiln
*Deoxidizing atmosphere furnace
Physical & Chemical Data
Classification temperature (℃)
Density (kg/ m3)
Rupture Strength (Mpa)
Thermal conductivity rate W/m.k
Pressure strength (ASTM C93,Mpa)
Shrinkage after heavy firing at (℃×8h)(%) JIS R26
Matching refractory mortar
- Q:What are the specific raw materials for plastic pallets?
- With excellent mechanical properties, its strength and elasticity are higher than HDPE, and it has good flexural fatigue resistance. It has good heat resistance and good chemical stability. Besides being concentrated by concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, it is relatively stable to other chemical reagents. The high frequency insulation performance of polypropylene is excellent because of its almost no water absorption, so the insulation performance is not affected by temperature.
- Q:What refractory material does cupola lining use?
- A class of inorganic nonmetallic materials with a refractoriness of not less than 1580 degrees. Refractoriness is defined as the temperature of a sample of a refractory cone sample that resists high temperature without loading and does not soften and melt down. But only in terms of fire resistance can not be fully described refractories, 1580 degrees of temperature is not absolute.
- Q:What are the characteristics of high alumina bricks?
- The product has the advantages of high temperature, little creep, strong corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance, and is suitable for large and medium-sized high-temperature kilns and other energy consuming industries, such as chemical industry, electric power industry, etc.
- Q:How to test the aluminium bricks of high alumina refractory bricks?
- Forming high alumina brick will be tested on some professional equipment, it is suggested that you can go to the professional testing department to know about it!
- Q:Aluminum content 38. silicon content 55 What refractory bricks?
- High alumina brick:The mineral composition of the high alumina brick is determined by the bauxite used. The mineral composition of the clinker is usually mullite, corundum and glass. The theoretical composition of mullite is Al2O371.8%, SiO2 28.2%, and its melting decomposition temperature is 1840 DEG C. With acicular crystal, network cross structure, high temperature state showed better strength. Corundum in the form of alpha -Al2O3, melting point of 2050 degrees, hardness of Mohs 9, showing a granular and columnar crystal, has good chemical stability, acid, alkaline slag have a certain resistance. Based on the composition of mullite minerals, the phase composition of high alumina brick can be judged according to the content of Al2O3. When the bricks are below Al2O3 71.8%, the base of the composition is mullite and SiO2, such as grade LZ-48 bricks. Because it contains a large number of SiO2 formed in the liquid phase under high temperature is 20% ~ 30%; brick in Al2O3 more than 71.8%, the excess Al2O3 formed corundum crystal under high temperature, while generating 2 high temperature phase, eutectic temperature rise by the low content of Al2O3 brick 1595 C to 1840 C, such as grade LZ-75 brick. In fact, it is impossible to produce a complete phase equilibrium in the process of production, but the glass phase is very small, and there is no more than 10% in the partial gap of the Yu Jing phase
- Q:How are the high alumina bricks fired?
- Light and high alumina bricks are usually fired in a weak oxidizing atmosphere. In light and high alumina bricks firing, they are often rich in impurities such as R2O, RO, Fe2O3 and so on. They react with Al2O3 and SiO2 at high temperature to produce liquid phase. In the Al2O3 - SiO2 - R2O system, the growth rate of liquid phase increases with the increase of temperature at high temperature. So, because the increase of sintering temperature brings a lot of liquid phase, the decrease of liquid viscosity will lead to the deformation of brick and the decline of brick high temperature function. Therefore, the lower sintering temperature and longer holding time should be adopted in the sintering process dominated by liquid phase sintering. The production practice shows that the same firing temperature can be used for the high grade aluminum bricks. When fired in an inverted flame kiln, it is usually 1430 degrees centigrade and insulated by 40H. The high alumina bricks such as Ill are 1390~1420 degrees centigrade. When the tunnel kiln is fired, they are 1550 and 1450~1500 degrees centigrade respectively. High alumina brick is usually made of weak oxidizing atmosphere.
- Q:What is the heat preservation material used in a laboratory furnace?
- Thermal insulation cotton is a high-purity clay clinker, alumina powder, silica powder, chromium sand and other raw materials in the industrial furnace melting at high temperature, forming fluid. Then, compressed air is used to blow or use the wire throwing machine to turn the yarn into a fiber shape. After the cotton collector is collected, the cotton is formed into a heat preservation cotton.The high alumina brick is usually made of high alumina clinker with small amount of clay. After grinding, the high alumina brick is poured and shaped in the form of slurry by the way of gas generation or foam, and it is burnt at 1300~1500 DEG C. Sometimes industrial alumina can be used instead of some bauxite clinker. Used for lining and insulation of masonry kilns, as well as for areas where there is no strong, high temperature molten material erosion and erosion. When contacting the flame directly, the surface contact temperature shall not be higher than 1350 degrees centigrade.
- Q:What are the requirements for Rubble backfill height?
- 1, filling thickness is not greater than 50cm.2, filling, the use of layered filling.
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick or magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of high temperature refractory brick?
- High alumina brick clay brick up to 1700 degrees above 1500 degrees -1750 degrees of magnesia brick and magnesia chrome brick 1500-1650 degrees, I is the production of clay brick, brick my temperature at 1500-1700 degrees. Specific depends on what kiln, brick is only part of it
- Q:Use of high alumina refractory bricks?
- High alumina refractory brick in Al2O3 more, close to neutral refractory material, can resist acid slag and alkaline slag erosion, because it contains SiO2, so alkaline slag ability than acid resistance slag ability less.It is widely used in building blast furnace, hot blast furnace, furnace top, blast furnace, reverberatory furnace and rotary kiln lining. In addition, high alumina bricks are widely used as furnace regenerative checker, pouring system for plug nozzle, etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range