Nanometer Antibacterial PP-R pipe
Size: 20-75 mm
15 years produce experience
Certificate: CE; ISO9001
Features of Nanometer Antibacterial PP-R pipe:
Sizes: 20 to 75mm
Pressure: PN1.25Mpa; PN1.6Mpa; PN2.0Mpa; PN2.5Mpa
Colors: Light grey, white or other colors on request
Certification: CE, ISO9001
Advantages of Nanometer Antibacterial PP-R pipe:
High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 °C,the maximum transient temperature is up to 95°C
Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe. And 1/250 of steel pipe.
Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion.
Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50%over metal piping system.
Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions
Recycled and Environment-friendly
- Q:Construction technology of internal and external double hot melt joint of PSP steel plastic composite pipe
- Use special breaker to cut tubing (cut end must be perpendicular to the pipe axis), while deburring.
- Q:What is the difference between steel plastic composite pipe and lining plastic pipe? How much is the price difference?
- Steel plastic composite pipe is known, divided into plastic composite pipe and plastic composite pipe. Two different craft products, is plastic composite pipe is a plastic powder coating and lining up, plastic pipe is the first plastic and steel tube processing with good again. We are the Jinzhou pipeline company, specializing in the production of steel plastic composite pipe.
- Q:How to improve the bonding strength of polyurethane steel composite pipe
- I recommend that you can see the double metal composite tube and memory stainless steel composite pipe, which is characterized by extremely high impact resistance, high pressure resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, long service life and easy installation.
- Q:PE pipe and plastic lined steel composite pipe like?
- Is not the same, full use of PE polyethylene production, steel skeleton polyethylene composite pipe (that is, you said the steel plastic composite pipe with steel mesh) in the center of the tube, they can transport water and gas, but the production and maintenance of all different connection.
- Q:PSP plastic steel pipe and lining plastic pipe difference
- As the name suggests is lining plastic pipe in the pipe wall lining a layer of plastic, for the purpose of internal corrosion of steel pipe, but as a senior sales staff, the deaf ears furnishings still can be divided clearly, pipe lined with plastic for wire, tube wall has plastic layer, but the pipe with a connection, the inner wall of the pipe the plastic layer and the middle layer plastic pipe wall cracks can not reach the requirement of water resistance, a long time will cause the plastic layer and the steel layer from the water can not circulate time wall middle long will breed bacteria instead of water pollution.
- Q:Pingliang aluminum alloy lined plastic composite pipe Pb which is good?
- PB pipe welding, material melting fast, common pipe welding Pb, poor quality control, if the welding quality is not good, is also highA waste of a Pb tube
- Q:What is the thermal fuse sleeve of the wire mesh plastic composite pipe?
- Quota refers to the quantity standard of manpower, material resources, financial resources and time consumed by qualified units under certain technical and organizational conditions. In the labor organization reasonable and rational use of materials and machinery under the condition of a predetermined number of resources consumed by the completed units qualified product standards, the level of social productive forces, it reflects the level of a certain period of time.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of PE composite pipes for water supply?
- PE composite pipes have a wide range of standards.Simply put: CJ/T 123124, water supply steel skeleton, polyethylene plastic composite pipeAdvantage：1, pipes, pipe fittings have reinforced skeleton. Pipe is welded steel wire, pipe is punched steel plate. (other standard pipe fittings are made of pure PE pipe fittings)2, and PE ratio, good anti cracking performance. It includes: slow crack growth and rapid crack cracking.3 and CJ/T 123, the standard is nominal internal diameter. With the valve, instrument, through the national standard flange matching, convenient and quick.The advantages and disadvantages of other equivalent PE pipe line.
- Q:What are the disadvantages of the PPR steady state composite tube?
- First of all, you have to understand what a steady pipe is. The so-called steady pipe is a multi-layer and metal composite pipe. In fact, it is a PPR multilayer composite pipe.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum plastic composite pipe and aluminum plastic PPR pipe?
- Pipe is widely used. Pipes are used in many industries.Different industries have different characteristics of the industry, and thus have different technical requirements.Pipe is a relatively mature product, each industry has the corresponding technical standards.Detect pipe material, according to the application of pipe industry, select the corresponding product standards, according to the industry needs to detect the corresponding technical indicators.
The company products are strictly produced as the standard of international, country and industry etc. And has already passed the test of national, provincial, municipal and other authority departments testing. Since the products put on the market, we own a good name in china and abroad.The products range has been changed from single into series. Now the company has become a high-tech modern enterprise of scientific research, development, production, marketing, trade and services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range