Nanomenter Antibacterial PP-R Composite PIPE
Certificate: CE; ISO9001
Pressure: PN1.25Mpa; PN1.6Mpa; PN2.0Mpa; PN2.5Mpa
15 years experience in PP-R line
Advantages of Nanomenter Antibacterial PP-R Composite PIPE:
High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 °C,the maximum transient temperature is up to 95°C
Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe. And 1/250 of steel pipe.
Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion.
Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50%over metal piping system.
Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions
Recycled and Environment-friendly
PP-R Water Supply Pipe (Wall Thickness/mm):
- Q:What is PPR plastic steel pipe, and what is the difference between PPr pipe?
- Plastic steel composite pipe, the product of seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe as the base pipe, painted on the interior of high adhesion, anti-corrosion, food grade hygiene polyethylene powder coating or epoxy resin coating.
- Q:Ceramic composite tube and bimetal composite pipe
- The bimetal composite pipe is poured by vacuum casting with lost foam casting. The composite process fills up the blank of our industrial corrosion resistant pipeline, but also solves the problem of composite pipe can not bend, and other special-shaped pipe can do the whole compound, and changed the traditional method using the process of discount and other production lines of various special-shaped pipe pipe, without changing the flow path in the pipe material, reduce the material conveying resistance greatly.
- Q:Is the water pipe in the house made of PPR pipe or stainless steel pipe? What brand is better?
- This requires water pipes to withstand corrosion, high temperature, frost resistance, and has good mechanical properties. By comparison, the plastic pipe can not withstand high temperatures, easy to occur in the temperature under the condition of large deformation caused leakage, and the compressive capacity is small, easy to brittle fracture, which is not applicable to its long-term heating, should not be used in the cold north, not suitable for high-rise buildings.Composite pipe sets the advantages of metal and plastic in one, but it is because of the expansion coefficient of plastic and metal is different, long-term use will lead to delamination of the pipe, causing harm.We all know of brass, copper in chemical and active sort order is very low, stable performance, strong corrosion resistance. Copper is a kind of metal with a certain strength and excellent plasticity and toughness. It has excellent low temperature performance. Therefore, copper water pipe can resist heat and fire, not aging, and has a certain frost heaving resistance. From the copper pipe on the installation of Peking Union Medical College Hospital in 20s after eighty years of vicissitudes of life, still a good performance on copper pipes can be durable, with long-term safety and reliability of buildings with the same life. In addition, the copper tube is durable and has little thermal expansion rate, and is especially suitable for being embedded in the cement wall without worrying about the cracking of the wall. But copper pipes are more expensive.
- Q:What is the difference between HDPE pipe and aluminum plastic composite pipe?
- HDPE pipe is high density polyethylene pipe, mainly used for water supply system of municipal engineering, building water supply system, water supply system and outdoor underground residential area, the buried water supply system, pipeline rehabilitation, water treatment engineering pipeline system, landscaping, irrigation and other fields of industrial pipe etc.. But it should be noted that the HDPE pipe cannot be used for hot water lines.
- Q:Is there any difference between steel wire mesh and polyethylene composite pipe for water supply and fire protection?
- The winding wire mesh as the skeleton of polyethylene plastic pipe reinforced by high density polyethylene (HDPE) matrix, using high performance HDPE modified resin bonded steel skeleton and the inner and outer layer of high density polyethylene closely connected together, so that it has excellent composite effect.
- Q:Who knows how the double IGBT of the electromagnetic oven forms a composite tube?
- IGBT is a composite tube consisting of a SHM (bipolar power high speed switching tube) and a MOS (insulated gate type FET), and the connection is similar to that of Darlington transistors. Among them, SHM is a current controlled transistor, and MOS is a voltage controlled transistor, so it is called full control.
- Q:What are the types of aluminum alloy lined plastic composite pipes?
- Lining material: PP-R, PB is more advanced. The PE and PE-RT linings are a bit of a step by step trend.PE that kind of PE-RT made of composite pipe, the application value is not high, contrary to the economic applicability of composite pipe and the overall cost, because PE itself is not as good as PP-R, PB, and PE-RT because of its hot spots, suitable for ground heating.
- Q:How long is a plastic steel composite pipe?
- Look at the material you use steel: seamless welded pipe 5.13kg/ meters, straight welded pipe is light, because the wall thickness is simply that 5.17 meters per meter, kg plastic steel composite pipe type more, you mean steel skeleton
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum plastic composite pipe and aluminum plastic PPR pipe?
- Pipe is widely used. Pipes are used in many industries.Different industries have different characteristics of the industry, and thus have different technical requirements.Pipe is a relatively mature product, each industry has the corresponding technical standards.Detect pipe material, according to the application of pipe industry, select the corresponding product standards, according to the industry needs to detect the corresponding technical indicators.
- Q:What is the difference between steel plastic composite pipe and plastic steel pipe?
- That's clear enough. Next time, a minute. Hot dip galvanized steel plastic composite pipe is PE plastic lining, plastic lining is galvanized pipe, PE pipe is polyethylene plastic pipe, galvanized steel plastic composite pipe with threaded pipe connection, polyethylene plastic pipe by hot melt, fused or flange connection. Hot galvanized steel (PE Village plastic) composite pipe and PE100 water supply pipe is not the same, we usually talk about steel pipe, refers to hot galvanized steel (inner Village plastic) composite pipe or plastic pipe outsourcing. PE100 water supply pipe is a single layer of plastic pipe, but the material grade is different. Hot galvanized steel pipe is the most common pipe, and now rarely used, that is, ordinary steel pipe hot galvanized inside and outside,
The company products are strictly produced as the standard of international, country and industry etc. And has already passed the test of national, provincial, municipal and other authority departments testing. Since the products put on the market, we own a good name in china and abroad.The products range has been changed from single into series. Now the company has become a high-tech modern enterprise of scientific research, development, production, marketing, trade and services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range