Features of PP-R Equal Cross:
Material:16 to 63 mm
Colors: Light grey, white or other colors on request
Standard: GB/T18742.2-2002; DIN8078
Certification: CE, ISO9001
Applications: Cold or hot water supply, heating system, wall heating and radiating system
Advantages of PP-R Equal Cross:
High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 °C,the maximum transient temperature is up to 95°C
Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe. And 1/250 of steel pipe.
Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion.
Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50%over metal piping system.
Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions
Recycled and Environment-friendly
PP-R Pipe Fittings:
- Q:Is the water pipe in the house made of PPR pipe or stainless steel pipe? What brand is better?
- As far as I know, or PPR, stainless steel has been eliminated, and the stainless steel is easy to rust, like home of our own is Su You PPR
- Q:The difference between aluminum plastic composite pipe and PPR aluminum plastic
- Plastic pipe hot and cold water and hot water in different PPR differences and connections, plastic pipe is connected with the copper fittings, so linear expansion is not the same, the waste can not be recycled, while the PPR pipe is hot melt connection, linear expansion, the raw material is three PPR type polypropylene, can be recycled, so PPR tube gradually replace the plastic pipe
- Q:How to connect the steel plastic composite pipe?
- Method for connecting steel plastic composite pipe:Steel plastic composite pipe is divided into two kinds of plastic and plastic lining, if the design is lined with plastic coated steel pipe can be used instead, but if the design is not available to replace the plastic lining plastic pipe. The general connection mode is PSP steel plastic composite pipe. The specification is thread connection within one hundred millimeters; the groove connection is between one hundred and two hundred; and more than two hundred is flange welding. Sometimes it is necessary to determine the method according to the actual pressure requirement.
- Q:When will the PSP steel plastic composite pipe be of type G connection?
- Internal expansion (G type) applies to DN25--DN110 specifications of plastic steel composite pressure pipe, exposed, buried and buried water pipe system, nominal pressure is not greater than 1.6Mpa, the transmission medium temperature is less than 40 degrees Celsius occasions
- Q:The difference between lining PTFE pipe and lining plastic composite pipe
- Lining PTFE pipe is the metal pipe, is the PTFE (plastic) material of the inner wall tubeThe lining plastic composite pipe is a metal pipe, and the inner wall pipe of the plastic (containing PTFE material) is inside the metal pipeEven if the liner is a composite pipe, so lining plastic composite pipe can also be called lining XX tube
- Q:What's the difference between a steel plastic composite pipe and an aluminum plastic composite pipe?
- Steel plastic: carbon steel pipe lining PE or coated with PE, that is polyethylene, good rigidity, high pressure resistanceAluminum: aluminum tube lining PE or coated with PE, that is polyethylene, good resistance, non resistance to high pressurePlastic steel composite pipe generally refers to the single side of the composite pipe, as well as double-sided, single, rarely used.
- Q:Do floor heating with aluminum pipe, why is it best?
- Louzhu said that the aluminum pipe is full name [aluminum plastic composite pipe], divided into 3 layers, aluminum tube, PEX tube, outer tube. The utility model is mainly used for the radiating fin of a clear pipe, and can be used for a few years or even longer, the high temperature is not deformed, the leakage is prevented, etc.. But the price is expensive. If it is warm, then on the PE-RT tube, cost-effective. Aluminum pipe can not be buried underground to do the ground heating oh.
- Q:The difference between aluminum pipe and PPR pipe
- The inner and outer layers of the aluminium plastic pipe are made of polyethylene plastic, and a layer of aluminum interlayer is rolled in the middle, and the copper fittings are needed to be connected for construction. The relative advantage is that the copper is not connected in a certain length.
- Q:Plastic composite pipe plastic composite pipe, which is suitable for hot water use
- There are special hot water pipes are lined with plastic plastic composite pipe with special hot water, to see what your hand, specific can consult the Jiangsu UTS green pipe industry, professional composite pipe.
- Q:What is the difference between PE composite pipe and steel plastic composite pipe?
- The steel plastic composite pipe refers to the internal common plastic, and the PE composite pipe comprises an ordinary PE composite pipe and an ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene composite pipe.
The company products are strictly produced as the standard of international, country and industry etc. And has already passed the test of national, provincial, municipal and other authority departments testing. Since the products put on the market, we own a good name in china and abroad.The products range has been changed from single into series. Now the company has become a high-tech modern enterprise of scientific research, development, production, marketing, trade and services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range