Order On-line Tracking
Monocrystalline Solar Cells A GRADE
Solar cells is made by solar wafer, it has three categories of solar cell right now, monocrystalline polycrystalline and thin film,These cells are entirely based around the concept of ap-n junction, which is the critical part of solar module, it is the part that can convert the light energy into electricity, the thickness is from 180um to 200um, with even busbars to conduct electricity, textured cell can decrease diffuse reflection; they are often electrically connected and encapsulated as a module. Photovoltaic modules often have a sheet of glass on the front (sun up) side, allowing light to pass while protecting semiconductor wafers from abrasion and impact due to wind-driven debris, rain, hail, etc. Solar cells are also usually connected in series in modules, creating an additive voltage. Connecting cells in parallel will yield a higher current;With high quality and stable quality. Our Cells can greatly improve the performance of Solar Modules.
Advantage of Monocrystalline Solar Cells
• High efficiency and stable performance in photovoltaic conversion.
• Advanced diffusion technique ensuring the homogeneity of energy conversion efficiency of the cell.
• Advanced PECVD film forming, providing a dark blue silicon nitride anti-reflection film of homogenous color and attractive appearance.
• High quality metal paste for back surface and electrode, ensuring good conductivity, high pulling strength and ease of soldering.
• High precision patterning using screen printing, ensuring accurate busbar location for ease with automatic soldering a laser cutting.
Photovoltaic cell, also known as PV or solar cell, is created from semiconductor material such as silicon. The process of solar conversion is as below:
1) when light strikes the cells, a specific portion or "band" of the light wave is absorbed by the material;
2) that solar energy causes the semiconductor material to release electrons;
3)the semiconductor material is positioned within an electrical field by using negatively or positively charged silicon(n-type and p-type), so that all electrons set "free" from the material are forced to flow-generating electrical current.
Applications of Monocrystalline Solar Cells
Assemblies of photovoltaic cells are used to make solar modules which generate electrical power from sunlight, as distinguished from a "solar module" or "solar panel". A solar array generates solar power using solar energy.
Packaging & Delivery of Monocrystalline Solar Cells
Carton Box Package and Deliver by air. It should be noticed that it should be avoid of water, sunshine and moist.
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4. Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
5. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The perfect time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|