1.Structure of Solar Module Description
CNBM Solar's photovoltaic module is designed for designed for large electrical power requirement. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
72pcs solar panel cell
250w solar panels
Shenzhen solar panel factory
|Solar Panel Junction Box:|
|solar panels Isc:|
|solar panels Imp:|
|solar panels Vmp:|
|solar panels Frame:|
Anodized aluminium alloy
|solar panel Voc:|
|Solar Panels Connector:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels working time:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in wooden case for solar panel|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15day after payment|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Low Price Solar Panel 1w to 300w
1) Can use Bosch Cell
2) high efficiency
3) OEM Solar panel
4) 25year Warranty
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Solar Panel Wiring in SERIES?
- If the panels are the same, there is no problem in putting them in series. If you examine the panels, they will be made up of about 36 identical cells in series. Ok, now you have 72 cells in series, fine if they are the same. You need (at a minimum) a diode in the line so that when it is dark, the panels do not draw current out the batteries (it wont be much but you might as well block it). You say the panels are rated 5 amps? Those are pretty good sized panels! Unless you have a charging regulator, I guarantee that they Will overcharge the batteries (unless the batteries are huge, like the size of a refrigerator). Did you maybe mean 5 watts? About a foot square? If so, the output is about 300mA (0.3 amps) which will not overcharge a battery as long as it is at least as large as a garden tractor battery. At a 300mA charge rate, it will take a longgg time to recharge.
- Q:solar panels on housing developments?
- Solar Panels in housing developments is not being used because it would add $25,000 to $40,000 to the price of the home. Most people in the USA don't understand that after a few years the solar electric panels will start paying them back. It is not just the upfront cost. People would rather spend that 40K on somthing smart like a new corvette. Which has no pay back at all then something stupid like solar electric and helping themselfs or the rest of the world. So if the builders were to add them to the house people would just buy from another builder and the one adding the solar roof tops would just go broke. The State would have to find a way to credit the buyer or buider enough to make it worth it. Is it not more fun to spend millions on finding out where Anna Smith is going to be barried? Or maybe billions on top of billions on War? If we had spend the money on solar that we have spend on Iraq alone we could have put solar on every roof top in the whole USA and had few billion left over. Think about it.. 200 million people in the USA with three to a home would be 66 million homes. It would have only cost 528 billions dollars to put a kWh Solar Electric system on each house in America. But that would be stupid. War makes more money. We don't want Exxon to go broke do we?
- Q:How efficient are the solar panels....?
- Commercial monocrystalline panels are typically 8% efficient but inverters can be 65% to 90% efficient and lead acid batteries are 50% efficient at charging and 92% efficient at discharging plus they self-discharge at 3% to 20% per month.
- Q:who would win in this battle?
- If it was a physical battle, solar panels. It's like burning ants with a magnifying glass. Aim the solar panel at the trees and you have a forest fire.
- Q:Need help with building a project involving solar panels?
- Solar panels are designed to be used to recharge a battery or series of batteries, not for direct power. That is the inherent weakness of solar systems. The only way to have it work in low light conditions if to have several cells wired in series and have a voltage regulator to limit the amount of voltage that can be supplied. Other than that, add a battery and a charging circuit that the cell would supply power to.
- Q:best value solar pv panel ?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:How much does a race car that uses solar panel cost?
- certain.The body length to cabin area ratio very small in the picture voltaic automobile.subsequently there are 2 determination to make it ideal for useful use. It must have very large wing area to domicile the picture voltaic cells or a separate connected again vechile might want to carry the picture voltaic panel. yet I have some diverse theory in effective use of image voltaic ability.i exploit it for my workplace fan rapidly from image voltaic panel with out any charging and recharging mechanism.It provides very sturdy air in the course of my workplace hours. the most extreme priced battery is prevented in my layout. it truly is operating nicely in my workplace from the previous 6 months. Our authorities non convectional ability park has shown interest in installation one of their park.
- Q:Could solar panels contribute to global warming?
- Claire's argument doesn't make much sense to me either. First; Claire is talking about the second law ('you can only lose or break even'), not the third law ('you can't get to absolute zero'). Easily confused, but not that important! Putting a solar panel down _can_ increase the heat absorbed by Earth. Everything has an 'albedo' (the proportion of incoming light it reflects), and Earth's average albedo is about 0.3 (ie 30% of incoming light is reflected, most of which leaves the atmosphere straight away). By putting a 0.05 albedo solar panel down on a 0.3 albedo surface, you increase the amount of sunlight that is absorbed by Earth and therefore contribute to warming. This heat is re-radiated at the Earth's temperature, in the right wavelength range to be absorbed by greenhouse gases too. If you put a panel down on equatorial ocean, or a black roof, however, there is pretty much no effect (since the albedo change is small). Also, the heating effect only lasts as long as the panel is there. Most panels are estimated to last 50 years, meanwhile CO2 has a mean lifetime of 00+ years. I did some maths and found that the 00 year averaged change in radiative forcing for solar panels was negative compared to the UK electric grid, because the reduction in CO2 emissions has a larger effect than the change in albedo. If I have spare time tomorrow I'll redo the calculations and share them. The albedo change has to be considered though!
- Q:how much do solar panels cost and r thay worth buying?
- If you want to get money from the power company you will have to basically put in $0k to $20k worth of solar panels. Currently most solar panels that are available to home owners are not all that efficient. I currently have 3 that are 2 foot x 0 foot on my roof that follow the sun and they only power my water heater. Also some states will give you a tax rebate for installing solar power banks on your roof, mainly in the southwest.
- Q:Do solar panels add to global warming?
- One piece of technology: Hydro-energy storage. Pump water up to an artificial lake at the top of a mountain to store energy, and then let the water run down through turbines to retrieve the energy later, eliminating most or all of the need for batteries. Usually this stuff saying renewables suck is BS when you actually try. Yet another method, are solar power towers which last longer than solar panels and continue to generate energy at night. While a non-universal storage method, it's good for storing the sun's energy in the mechanism that generates the power. According to some studies, they are the best option next to wind turbines. I'll describe a particular model. A field of mirrors beams light to a part of the tower which contains salt, for it's incredible heat storage capacity when molten. In turn, the heat from that region heats water which spins some turbines, generating lots of energy. Currently, the best models continue to generate electricity at night and for a few consecutive cloudy days. I think whoever was saying that was probably trying to delay response. There are too many ways around that to be true, and saying that it contributes more to Global Warming than fossil fuels is a lie. This is why some government intervention is needed: The companies aren't responding to new ideas, and they happen to often be fossil fuel companies as well. If you don't create the environment where it lowers fossil fuel consumption, then they win because prices stay high.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range